InuYasha Fan Fiction / Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Tomorrow Never Comes ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Tomorrow Never Comes
 
By: Animefanfreak297
 
Normal: Normal
 
Italics: Thought
 
Bold: Place, Date, and time
 
Chapter One
 
Training Grounds #7
5:30 a.m. May 19
 
TenTen sighed and twirled a kunai knife around her finger boredly. “So,” she turned to their overly excited sensei(teacher) and rose an eyebrow at his childish antics with Lee right behind him copying his antics, “Who are we waiting for again?”
 
Gai-sensei squealed like a pig and replied, “Hita Kuroi.” The normally silent Hyuuga spoke up, startling his sensei and his two teammates, “I've never heard of him.”
 
TenTen shrugged and leaned against one of the many trees, “So why are we getting a genin fresh out of the academy? I mean, I thought there were only supposed to be three man cells, not four.”
 
Gai-sensei flashed his `million dollar smile' at his student and chirped, “Exactly!” Huh? TenTen's eyebrows furrowed and she tilted her head in confusion. Her smiling sensei explained the process with a chattery voice and she listened, a pounding head ache coming on.
 
“Apparentlythehokagewantedustohaveanotherteammember,don'tge tmewrongwe'renotweak,wejustneedanotherteammemberforsomethingimportent.Andbe sides,theyhadanoddnumberofstudentsgraduatingthisyearsowehadtotakeone,though i'mstillnotentirelysurewhybutIthinkthis'llbeagreatexperienceforallofus!R 21;
 
Tenten smiled nervously after finally decoding the mindless chatter and she repeated softly and under her breath, “Apparently the hokage wanted us to have another team member, don't get me wrong we're not weak, we just need another team member for something importent. And besides, they had an odd number of students graduating this year so we had to take one, though i'm still not entirely sure why but I think this'll be a great experience for all of us!”
 
Gai-sensei nodded in pleasure and TenTen jammed her kunai knife in the scarecrow's heart which was convienantly placed near her.
 
“Well,” she grumbled, “He better be good…” She smiled evilly, “Or else…”
 
OWARI
 
Well, this was an extremely short chapter that I wrote in ten minutes so it's pretty sloppy, but the next chappy is better…I promise!
 
Don't forget to R&R!