InuYasha Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ United we Stand ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

United We Stand
 
In a world we call home; there is danger all around us. Villains and heroes clash day and night. But what of these small quarrels? Do they really have a point? The real villain stands mighty and tall behind our backs.
 
We must all stand together and fight for our cause. Evil will never be aloud to get its way! We'll put everything aside to put an end to this fiend! This evil will not stand.
 
We will stand tall and fight for the people! Most importantly, we'll fight with honor! Accepting help in every situation and battle! Together, we stand! United we stand!
 
United we stand for the sake of our people! This evil will not prevail! We will stand tall and join forces and put an end to the one they call… the hand.
 
 
Episode 3: An Unnatural Pairing
 
Luffy stared in horror as the big robot lifted up its huge pirate sword and sliced a huge crack in the ground right in front of him. Zoro grinned and said, “If it's a sword fight he wants, let me handle him.”
 
Zoro had taken on bigger challenges with weaker weapons than his sword before, so this could be no challenge. He leapt towards it, crossed his swords and cried, “RAVEN HUNT!” (Sorry, I'm still searching for its original name)
 
He drew his swords closer together to create a large array of slashes. The Straw Hats were in luck. The attack had destroyed the big robot's sword.
 
Sepukkumaru panicked and snapped, “You said this robot was stronger than the others? Why is it that a regular human was able to do that?”
 
Itakaro snickered and replied, “Quit your bitching. Look at what Kaizoku just did!”
 
Itakaro made a good point. It just so happens that while Sepukkumaru grieved over the loss of his sword, the same sword had returned from the scrap pile and unleashed a huge attack that had miraculously sent Zoro into a wall.
 
The deranged villain laughed and said, “That's more like it! If we can take care of these Straw Hat pirates, we'll get that pay raise we always wanted!”
 
Usopp stared at Zoro's condition and asked, “Who's up for running away and forgetting we ever met this guy?”
 
Luffy shook his head and stated, “I know it may seem hopeless, but we can't let millions of people suffer.”
 
Usopp had to admit defeat. If the captain says it, the crew has to do it. So, he immediately took action. He ran right up to the robot and announced, “YOU'D BETTER GIVE UP! I AM CAPTAIN USOPP, THE LEADER OF 8000 MEN! IF YOU DON'T BACK DOWN, I'LL SICK CHOPPER ON YOU!”
 
Chopper's eyes gleamed as he asked, “Am I really that useful that you'd need me to fight in your place?”
 
Usopp snickered and said, “Yes, and the reason for that is because I'm scared as hell.”
 
Nami noticed his legs trembling and barked, “Get in there and fight him if you're so confident!”
 
She pushed Usopp towards the robot as he struggled to get free and cried, “I LIED! I HAVE NO CONFIDENCE! DON'T MAKE ME FIGHT HIM!”
 
Sepukkumaru tapped his finger against the cockpit and said, “Kaizoku, I think you know what to do.”
 
Kaizoku lifted up its sword, pointed it towards the ground and sent a shock of electricity crashing down upon Usopp. The electricity spread and all around him but only shocked Usopp.
 
Sepukkumaru laughed and said, “Looks like you're friend didn't make it after all!”
 
Sanji slapped his forehead and said, “That wasn't even funny.”
 
Suddenly, the volts finally let up to reveal that Usopp had burned to the ground in a pile of ashes. Nyanko stared and asked, “Are humans supposed to burn like that?”
 
Hattarino shook his head and said, “It's logically impossible.”
 
Sepukkumaru, completely oblivious to what that meant laughed and stated, “Looks like Kaizoku is more powerful than I could ever imagine.”
 
The 4 Tsujikiri slapped their foreheads as Usopp was revealed to be standing on top of the robot. He held up a giant hammer that read `5 tons' and announced, “YOU DIDN'T BURN THE GREAT CAPTAIN USOPP, ONLY HIS CUT-OUT! NOW, BE PREPARED FOR USOPP POUND!”
 
He held the hammer over his head and pounded it against the robot's head. Sadly, the hammer didn't even cause Kaizoku to vibrate let alone leave a dent. Sepukkumaru shook with fury and asked, “It's not even 5 tons, is it?”
 
Usopp shook with fury and answered, “Sadly, it only weighs less than 20 kilograms. See, I covered it with paper and added two frying pans on the ends to add strength. Do you really expect me to be able to lift 5 tons?”
 
Kaizoku lifted a hand over his head, grabbed onto Usopp's leg and hurled him into a wall. Nami screamed out in horror as Sanji grimaced and stated, “Nobody scares Nami and lives to tell the tale! Prepare yourself!”
 
He leapt at the robot and planted his toe into Kaizoku's gut. The collision caused Kaizoku to falter as Luffy decided to take advantage of the moment. He leapt at the robot and announced, “Gomu-Gomu no Bazooka!”
 
He stretched his arms way back and thrusted their heels forward into the robot's gut causing it to topple over into a building.
 
Chopper decided the take advantage of the moment. His body expanded to three times it original size and weight as he shouted, “Heavy Point!” He rushed right up to the robot and punched it in the face causing it to fall to the ground.
 
Robin folded her arms and announced, “Grand Fleur!” Rows of arms appeared around Kaizoku and pinned him to the ground as Luffy shouted, “Gomu-Gomu no Ax!” and crashed his foot onto the robot's stomach.
 
Sepukkumaru trembled in fear and asked, “Who are these people?”
 
Nami pulled out a blue staff and split it into three different parts. She sent a series of heat and cool balls into the air thus creating a cloud. After that, she connected her three parts into the corm of a triangle and tossed it into the cloud. Upon announcing “Thunderbolt Tempo!” a huge thunderbolt emerged from the cloud and hit Kaizoku. In the cockpit, Sepukkumaru and the 4 Tsujikiri were being shocked as well, and the rain storm that followed didn't help matters at all.
 
Sepukkumaru broke free from Robin's grip and snapped, “I'M NOT GOING TO LOOSE TO PISSANT PIRATES!”
 
Just as he was about to unleash an enormous attack involving the blade striking the ground, a huge blast of fire came from the sky and caused a huge explosion causing the robot to screw up its attack. The blast was revealed to belong to a rugged man with a short beard, a muscular body, a flat top and a gun on his right arm. His name was Barret Wallace.
 
Suddenly, more showed up. The next attack was a gun shot from a man with a slim build, long black hair and a scarf in front of his mouth named Vincent Valentine.
 
He turned to the Straw Hats and asked, “Are you okay? We were assigned to help you!”
 
Luffy laughed and asked, “Does that mean you're defenders of justice too?”
 
He pointed to a badge on his jacket confirming it. Suddenly, a huge airship showed up as a man with spiky blond hair, a cigar in his mouth and a blue jacket came out holding a huge spear and struck the robot in the forehead. His name was Cid Highwind.
 
Usopp stared and asked, “Is that you, Paulie?”
 
Nami hit him over the head and snapped, “Of course he isn't! He just resembles Paulie.” (Seriously, Paulie and Cid really do look the same. Ever notice that?)
 
Following those three were a cat riding a giant stuffed toy named Cait Sith and a ninja girl with a small green sleeveless shirt and short red hair named Yuffie. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a red tiger with a scar on his right eye dashed towards the robot and planted its paws onto its stomach. He was Red XIII, or more formally, Nanaki.
 
The last two to arrive and deliver the finishing blows were a young woman with long black hair and a small tube top (And big hooters) named Tifa Lockheart and a young man with spiky blond hair, a sleeveless black shirt and long black pants along with a shoulder guard named Cloud Strife.
 
Sepukkumaru lay on the ground in front of his totaled robot and said, “You've won. Beaten by humans. What could be more humiliating?”
 
“How about being sent to prison?” asked Nami who took out a small blue ring.
 
Sepukkumaru put his hand in front of his face, pulled out a knife and stated, “Please, don't send me to prison! There's only one way out of this! I must commit Seppuku!”
 
The others simply stared as he held the knife up to his arm and his comrades watched. He breathed and said, “Time for my farewell poem. Seppuku… oh, Seppuku…”
 
Suddenly, Chopper ran up to him, knocked the knife out of his hands and said, “I can't stand to see a person commit suicide! I'd rather see you healthy than hurt!”
 
Cloud slapped his forehead and hurled his own blue ring at Sepukkumaru. The ring surrounded him and transported him to another location. Following him was the 4 Tsujikiri.
 
Zoro turned to them and asked, “Who are you guys?”
 
Cloud nodded and said, “My name's Cloud, and this is my team that was sent to help you guys out.”
 
It seemed as if another team had been made. The mysterious man who hid his identity in the shadows (Imagine the screen hiding him if this were an actual show) stared at this and said, “This is terrible. It seems that idiot, Neil has already managed to pair up 4 different dimensions. That idiot, Sepukkumaru was no help at all. I may have to execute my master plan sooner than I thought.”