InuYasha Fan Fiction / One Piece Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ United we Stand ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

United We Stand
 
In a world we call home; there is danger all around us. Villains and heroes clash day and night. But what of these small quarrels? Do they really have a point? The real villain stands mighty and tall behind our backs.
 
We must all stand together and fight for our cause. Evil will never be aloud to get its way! We'll put everything aside to put an end to this fiend! This evil will not stand.
 
We will stand tall and fight for the people! Most importantly, we'll fight with honor! Accepting help in every situation and battle! Together, we stand! United we stand!
 
United we stand for the sake of our people! This evil will not prevail! We will stand tall and join forces and put an end to the one they call… the hand.
 
 
Episode 5: Fighters Assemble!
 
Okay, you're probably thinking that we're going to cover more than 50 anime shows before we get to the point or that this will never get to a point at all and it's just random anime coming together. Well, in today's series of events, I'm ready to prove you wrong.
 
A tall man sat at his desk looking down into the various realms. He cursed under his breath and spat, “I can't believe this! How did Megatron fail to defeat a kid and a few talking animals?”
 
He sighed and thought, `more than 50 villains I've sent and all of them have been sent into prison. Brolly only managed to snag me the heroes from Keroro Gunso and Naruto, but those damn alien frogs are pussies and ninjas are nothing compared to Sayajin. Still, he should have been able to beat Inuyasha and those monsters. They were nothing in comparison to the ninjas. Still, I feel content knowing that I managed to imprison some of the heroes from these realms.'
 
He walked over to a room full of jail cells. Trapped behind these cells were a group of alien frogs and a team of ninjas. With that was a team of intergalactic wrestlers and a group of robots with their owners.
 
A small yellow one sighed, weakly raised his fist in the air and said, “When I get out of here, I'll give them a Meta-Bee Bopping.”
 
“Shut up!” spat the people around him, “You've been saying that since we were put in this cell!”
 
Along with that were a group of monster trainers called Pokemon trainers and some others known as Digimon tamers. Finally, the last cell that wasn't empty had a bunch of girls from a bathhouse with a boy wearing glasses and a bunch of big-breasted women along with a young boy with short brown hair.
 
The glasses-wearing one, Keitaro, sighed and complained, “Why am I stuck in a small cell with girls who think everything is sexual harassment?”
 
“You're not one to complain,” replied the one with brown hair, “You haven't spent your life trying to prevent a flat red-haired chick from ruining your chances with another girl.”
 
The two misunderstood souls sighed as the girls sadly overheard them and beat the living crap out of them.
 
Master Hand frowned and thought, `I only have people from 8 worlds. I need more. I must activate my plan, but it requires me to release my captured agents from the prison they were sent to, and I don't know where Neil keeps them.'
 
(For the record, these brief descriptions are due to the fact that they're not really that important throughout the rest of the story because they don't really do anything)
 
We now go to a world where magic and wonders occur. At least that's what the annoying narrator at the start of every dubbed episode always says.
 
We bring you 7 heroes. One has a red jacket, a scarf and blond hair. His name is Falcon.
 
The other has his chestnut hair in a traditional ponytail, a kimono, a sword attached to his side and what appears to be a missing eye. His name is Ryoma.
 
The other has rich radiant black hair with a short braid at the back. She wears a white tube top, a skirt the same color and her name is Rouge.
 
The next one wears a green kimono, has her black hair up in a bun and her name is Ayame.
 
Next, we have a Native in our presence. He has a strong rough build, red markings of eagles all over his body, a feather on his head and big biceps. He is Galuda.
 
Next up is a martial arts master. He has black hair that goes down in a traditional braid, a green martial arts outfit and his name is Wang Tang.
 
Finally, we have a burly tough man with a big yellow tank-top and… really, he's not that easy to describe. Anyway, his name is Gunrock.
 
Each of these people had an amazing stone. Each stone was called the Power Stone, and whoever wielded one had the power to transform.
 
They were all sitting around having a conversation. Sadly, all was silent. Ayame laughed nervously and said, “Hey, so, how long has it been since we saw each other? Three months?”
 
Falcon sighed and said, “Ayame's right. We haven't seen each other since I destroyed the Dark Stone. What do you all wanna talk about?”
 
Rouge smiled and said, “I'd just like to say it's so nice that you and Ayame are spending such a nice time together as a couple. It gives me a chance with Ryoma without any interruptions by a certain girl-addict.”
 
“She's talking about me again,” Falcon groaned, slapping his forehead.
 
Ryoma cringed and spat, “Please divorce Ayame and marry Rogue, Falcon! I can't stand her! She's so… clingy!”
 
Falcon shook his head and said, “Hey, my time trying to win her heart passed lost ago.”
 
Rouge nuzzled up to the samurai and cooed, “You're just saying that. I know you love me just as much as I love you.”
 
Gunrock couldn't help but laugh as he said, “I feel so sorry for you. MY wife lets me have my own personal space.”
 
“She never let me have personal space,” Falcon complained.
 
Wang Tang stared and stated, “I just realized that I and Galuda have had no lines so far. What are we, decorations?”
 
Suddenly, a scruffy fat man shaped like an egg showed up in a large robot that has a V on its chest and broad shoulders showed up and let out an evil laugh.
 
The group stared and asked, “Who are you and what do you want?”
 
The fat man named Dr. Eggman laughed and stated, “I've been sent by Master Hand to destroy you!”
 
Galuda grimaced and stated, “I have no idea who this Master Hand is, but you will not destroy us.”
 
“Oh please,” the Dr. retorted, “What are you going to do, blow me up with your cheap Chaos Emerald knock-offs?”
 
“Chaos Emerald?” Ayame replied, “What's a Chaos Emerald?”
 
Eggman rubbed his forehead angrily and stated, “I don't know how to describe them, just that they look like your Power Stones or whatever you call them!”
 
The 7 stared at one-another in mass confusion over what this guy was talking about. Eggman sighed and pushed a button as the robot fired various missiles at the group.
 
Falcon leapt back and said, “This guy's serious!”
 
The 7 nodded and shouted, “POWER CHANGE!”
 
The seven stones in their possession, the Power Stones, all reacted to the chant and the fighters transformed in an instant. Falcon was now a half-airplane, half-robot type being. Rouge now resembled a genie and rode atop a magic carpet. Ryoma was now clad in silver knight's armor. Ayame now wore what looked like a pink nightgown with a harlequin hood. Galuda was now fused with a totem pole. Wang Tang simply went shirtless as his hair turned yellow and spiked up. Basically, he was a Super Sayajin rip-off in that form. Finally, Gunrock literally became a giant golden rock with arms and legs.
 
“Let's kick his ass!” Falcon barked as the 7 lunged at the big robot ready to strike.