InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ouran High School Host Club Fan Fiction ❯ Meetings ❯ Encounter ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

CHAPTER 1
 
Jesse Mougi slowly walked down the hallway of Ouran High School looking for a quiet place to read.
Jesse is sixteen years old and is a girl but dresses up as a boy. She does this because she had run away from her family. Her family had abused her since she was seven.
She was wearing the boys' uniform for the school. A black tie, white under shirt, blue jacket, grey pants, and shiny black shoes. She also wore a hat to hide her hair.
As Jesse rounded the corner she came across a room labeled `The Third Music Room.' As she stood there she heard footsteps coming up behind her so she quickly dashed into the room.
She closed the door and leaned her forehead against it not noticing that there were people behind her.
“Welcome!” More than one voice said behind her.
She quickly turned around to come face to face with six gorgeous guys. She just stood there staring at them and making no attempt to talk. She looked at all of them carefully. First of all, there was a really tall guy with black hair standing with his hand resting on a really short blond who looked like he was twelve and holding a pink bunny. Beside the bunny holder sat a tall blond looking very smug. Beside him stood twins who had the most gorgeous red hair. Beside them stood another black haired guy with glasses and was holding a clip board.
“Welcome to the Host Club!” said the tall, self-absorbed blond.
Just then the door opened and in walked another student.
“Hey I know you.” Said the student with brown hair.
“Yeah, you should, we're in the same class.” Jesse said just staring at him.
“You're Jesse Mougi, aren't you?”
“Yeah, and you're Haruhi Fojioka.”
“That's right.”
“But you're not a guy so why are you in the Host Club?”
Haruhi's eyes bulged out, “But I am a guy.”
“No, you're not.”
“But ho do you know that?” Said the guy with the glasses.
“Just call it a girl's intuition.”
“You're a girl?” Asked the twin with the parting of his hair on the left side.
“Yep.”
“But you're dressed in a boy's uniform.” Said the other twin whom Jesse has liked since she joined the school.
“I don't look good in dresses, Hikaru.”
“You know which twin I am?” Hikaru said shocked.
“Yeah, who wouldn't?”
“Everyone but you and Haruhi have ever guessed right the first time.” Said the other twin who had to be Kaoru.
Jesse smiled, and then looked around, “This doesn't look like it would be a quiet place to read. I should continue looking.”
“There is no quiet place in this school.” Haruhi said.
“That's just too bad.” Jesse looked back at the group, “So tell me the rest of your names.”
“This is Sou Tamaki or Sempai.” Haruhi said pointing at the tall blond. “He is the President of the club. Kyoya Otori over there with the glasses is the Vice President. Takashi Morinodzuka or Mori is the tall quiet one and he is a senior just like Mitsukuni Haninodzuka or Honey here.”
“Nice to meet you all. Well I gotta go you know parents wanting you home but you're just not ready to go.” She said turning to the door.
“Feel free to come anytime you want.” Tamaki said.
“Okay.” At that she left the room.
Kaoru looked at Hikaru and studied the expression on his face. If he wasn't mistaken he could have sworn he saw liking on his brother's face for the girl that just left.
“So Kyoya,” Honey chimed in, “How's come you didn't know she was a girl. I thought you knew everything.”
“I have very little data on her.” Kyoya said annoyed.