InuYasha Fan Fiction / Outlaw Star Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Portal Keepers Twisted idea of Entertainment ❯ Who are these chicks again? ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Portal Keepers Twisted Idea of Entertainment

NEW CHARACTERS:

Portal Keepers

-Torrent: keeper of the Outlaw Star world/verse

-Pyro: keeper of Harry Potter's world/verse

-Quake: keeper of the Inuyasha world/verse

GENRE: humorous

PLOT: The two Harry Potter groups enroll in Arcania Academy of Advanced Magik (A.A.A.M.) and had to be taken. Hermione and Goyle are left behind; Inuyasha and Kagome had to be taken. The same goes for Gene and Melfina. And guess what world/verse they ended up in? DBZ

TYPE: Fanfiction (X-over of DBZ, Inu-Yasha, Harry Potter, and Outlaw Star)

Prologue

Two mysterious girls with the air of those of importance occupied the drab room. The first had spiky hair the color of fire that stood up on its end (which, by the way was about ten inches long and should be reminiscent of everyone's favorite stuck-up Saiyan Prince). She stirred a mixture in a caldron, her lightly tanned hands moving with great force, while the other attended to a semi-sphere lying on the floor. This one's hair was the color of forest green and styled as a buzz cut. Her skin was the color of liquid milk chocolate.

Their manner was grave, and the green-haired one asked of the other, "Is it ready yet?"

The red-haired one looked at her cousin, her face a solemn mask. "Yes, almost."

…"Good. Then we may begin."

A third young woman dashed in holding something in her hands, her wavy blue hair flowing behind her pale face. She paused to catch her breath, and then she spoke.

"Is the cocoa ready yet, you guys?" The other two turned to face the third cousin of the group. The green one looked disappointed while the red haired one looked extremely P.O.ed.

"DARN IT, TORRENT! YOU JUST COMPLETELY RUINED THE ATMOSPHERE!" she yelled.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Pyro," taunted the blue haired Torrent. "I didn't realize you two were playing grave mystics again," she said in the most sacronly morose voice she could manage.

Then the green haired one stood up. "Oh well, let's try and make the best of it! Did you find the popcorn?"

"Yeah sure thing, Quake!" said Torrent, holding up the bag she'd been holding. The three cousins then settled down, sitting in triangle formation around the semi-sphere perceiver. Quake touched the object, while the other two commented how much improvement the object was from the old crystal balls and seeing mirrors they used to have to use. Above them the perceiver projected a woman's face. She seemed ethereal and majestic. She spoke:

"The Ethera promise to you;

of letting into your world view

is good as long as the following you do:

Portal keepers you three may be,

Cousins of synchronicity.

Watch your worlds to heart's desire,

never giving into ire.

Careful when you are to meld,

travel, or expose yourselves.

Yet when to your world trouble comes,

Then your work shall be begun."

The girls looked at each other, eager to start. "Shall we?" asked Quake a strange gleam in her eyes. "Most definitely!" the other two replied. Pyro began by asking, "Hey, whose world should we watch first?"

"I believe that we should watch your world first, Pyro… I, uhh, have a feeling about it."

"……….. The girls looked at each other, eager to start. "Shall we?" asked Quake, a"

The other two girls stared at their cousin, a grin gracing her lips. Their tension started to mount, so much so that they hung on to each other with tightening grips. They knew how their cousin's mind worked.

Quake was serious at times, but she was as crazy as a lark. She could "get high", as she put it, by laughing herself into a state that normal humans would need drugs to attain. She acted crazy and didn't care who knew. So every time Quake got that look on her face, the other two knew that they were either going to have to spend another session in the Portal World asylum or they were in for the time of their lives. The two cousins looked at each other again.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" they screamed in unison, out of both glee and terror. Quake's smile became a grin. Taking their screams of "joy" as acquiescence, Quake turned to the face the perceiver.

"Please begin viewing of Quasar Pulse World 397"

"Locating…found. Please supply DNA verification" Quake looked at Pyro, who pulled out a single strand of hair and placed it in the light radiating from the perceiver. It disintegrated completely.

"DNA verification confirmed. Viewing Quasar Pulse World Three-Nine-Seven." A globe of the Earth popped up on the screen. "Please specify location.

"Northern hemisphere, please." The picture displayed the northern hemisphere face up, low to the ground so that all three could see.

"Specify Nationality or Continent."

"Attu, Alaska, United States of America please." The perceiver zeroed in on the island.

"Would you like to locate a person or party?"

"Yes. Please locate Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and Hermione Granger."

"Locating...found."

The three girls looked in on the scene displayed before them.