InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell 2- A New Evil ❯ Chapter 3- Move Out ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 3 - Move Out
Amadala and Bankotsu made it back to the nearest hut where Bankotsu called out for Lae. “HOLD ON ONE MINUTE!! Miserable youth! They do not know when to hold on!” Lae said as he came from the back room. “Uncle…a very important mission has come up for us and we were wondering if you had finished her armor yet.” Bankotsu said. “Yes…as a matter of fact..I just finished it..come child…we must try this armor on you..” Lae said as he led Amadala to a back room. He carefully took the armor out and gave it to her. “Your best bet is to put this armor underneath your clothes I do not think that it will work on top..go try it on!” Amadala nodded and went into a little room to put it on. She came back out wher Lae and Bankotsu was at. Bankotsu said,” Its perfect! Uncle, you are a genius!” Lae said,” Well I would not know about genius….” Bankotsu took out some money to give to his uncle. “Keep it son…you will need it on your long journey..” Lae said. “But Uncle..” “No buts! I just hope that this armor will work!” Lae said. “Thanks you old goat! Come Amadala! We must get back to the others!” Bankotsu said as they left and wave back at Lae. “Your uncle is nice….”Amadala said as they walked back up to the rock where they were supposed to meet at. “Uh..huh..don't let him deceive you..sometimes he can be a old hag….” Bankotsu said as he went behind the rock and grabbed his armor and Banryou. Amadala picked up Midnight and gasped a little bit. “Ama-chan what's the matter?” Bankotsu said. “Oh…its just this armor…its going to take me a while to get used to this..” Amadala said while rubbing her back. “Well…you could change into the fighting clothes that we got you in the village. “I will do that when we go back to base.” Amadala said as she sat down.
“It will take a while to get used to it..I remember when I got my first set of armor…I was eight years old and my father made it for me..” Bankotsu said as he closed his eyes. “What were your parents like?” Amadala said as she leaned against the rock. “Well I don't remember much about my father…..he died when I was 10 years old and as for my mother…well…she is still living but in seclusion due to the thought that she mated with a demon.” Bankotsu said. Amadala said,” I am sorry.” Bankotsu said,” Don't worry..she is alright though..after that I was on my own and that is when I became a mercenary…and what about your parents?” Amadala looked down at the ground and said,” I don't remember a lot about my mother…she was a wiccan and she was killed by her family who thought that she was up to no good. My father lived in an asylum for 16 years but he was cured eventually.” Amadala said. “Oh man..I thought my life was bad..” “No..my life was good…my friend Cassidy's mother took me in and raised me as her own.” Amadala said. “What led you down the road to evil?” Bankotsu said as took 2 apples out of a bag and handed Amadala one. “Well…when I was 13 Cassidy sent me a letter telling me about this TR organization and so I …being innocent..decided to join” Amadala said as she munched on the apple.
Bankotsu nodded and said,” I can understand that….when the band of seven started..I wanted to be apart of something so bad that I decided to join at age 13 as well..” Amadala smiled and said,” Look! Here comes Jakotsu and Suikotsu!!” Jakotsu said as they came up the road,” Hey Amaotsu!! Bankotsu!!” “What did you guys find in the village?” Bankotsu said as Suikotsu and Jakotsu put back on their armor. “Well…we found food and blankets and oh yeah..money..” Suikotsu said as he took out the money. “Gracious! This will last us a while!!” Amadala said. “What did you two find?” Jakotsu said as he fixed his hair. “Just our first mission…I cannot talk about it now but once we get back to base, I will gather everyone and tell what we found out.” Bankotsu said as he stood up and picked up his Banryou. The rest of the group came up from behind as well. “We need to get back to base ASAP b/c this is very important.” Bankotsu said. As they walked away from the village. When they got back to their base, Amadala changed into her battle clothes which was a shorter Kimono with leggings at the bottom. Amadala went out of the room and thought to herself,” That is much better…I like wearing the armor on the outside better.” Amadala went into the dining room where Bankotsu had called the rest of the group to an emergency meeting.
“Listen up Amadala and I found out something while we were in the village that may interest you…..we bumped into Lady Kaede and she said that a couples of nights ago two innocent children were attacked and killed by demons…she also said that this was the work of Naraku's recarnation who goes by the name of Nuruko…..he is also searching for the legendary priestess of life…..” Bankotsu said. “So..what are we supposed to do?” Jakotsu said. “The point is Jak-san….that if Nuruko get this priestess' power then he can take over all of the Feudal era….but if we beat him to it then the power can be saved.” “But where would we start looking for this Nuruko guy?” Renkostu asked. “Acccording to Lady Kaede…the last place the demons were was at Hope's Valley….”Amadala said as she pointed to a location on the map. “When we find this Nuruko guy..what do we do?” Mukotsu asked. “Well…we don't know but the most important thing right now is to find the legendary priestess of life before Nuruko does.” Bankotsu said as he rolled up the map. “But Big Brother..when do we start?” Kyoukostu asked. “As soon as possible….if we leave now then we should be at Hope's Valley in a matter of days.”
Amadala looked at everyone and thought to herself,” I wonder…….” Renkotsu saw that Amadala was thinking hard and he asked,” What are you thinking Ama-chan?” “Well…this might sound foolish and even stupid but what if….Nuruko is planning for us to track him down?” Bankotsu looked up from what he was doing and said,” If he is then we would know….if he is like Naraku in any way then he would send his demons to be spying on us….” “Oh….” Amadala still was not satisfied at the answer that he had gotten. Bankotsu saw this in Amadala's eyes and he walked over to her and put his arm around her shoulder. “Do not worry…if Nuruko attacks then we will know what to do …we are the band of eight after all.” Amadala smiled and said,” I know. Its just….its scary…….I felt evil around that village when we were there…..I know that he must be nearby…..probably closer than we would like…” “But how…how did…?” Bankotsu said in disbelief. “I am a wiccan ….wiccan healers have the sense of knowing what is evil and what is not..” Amadala said as she braided her hair. “Oh that makes sense..Mukotsu has the same ability for he is a healer but it is strange if you felt it then why didn't Mukostu feel it as well?” Jakotsu said. “I am just an herb healer…I only feel it when I can…Amadala on the other hand is a wiccan..therefore she can feel it all the time.” Mukotsu said.
Amadala smiled at what Mukotsu said if she was saying “Someone finally understands what I am.” Bankotsu said,” All right men listen up here is the strategy….we are going to gather what we need during this journey and we are to leave here as soon as possible..if Ama-chan is right about the presence, then we all could be in big trouble if we just sit here….Agreed?” Everyone nodded and agreement. “Good! Now move out!!” Bankotsu said as he helped Amadala up. “But Bankotsu..what if something goes wrong?” Amadala said as she packed their things. Bankotsu turned to her and said,” I told you before….do not worry….everything will be alright. I will protect you.” Amadala smiled and said,” Thanks.” She kissed Bankotsu just as Suikotsu walked in. “Oh sorry! I did not mean to interrupt your “make out” session…..” “You didn't…what do you want?” Bankotsu hissed. “Well don't get all in a tizzy Big brother…..I just wanted you to know that everyone is set and ready to leave.”
“Oh…well…we will be there in a moment…carry on Sui-chan..” Bankotsu said as Suikotsu left the room. “I guess..we need to get going to then..” Amadala said as she played with her braid. “Yep….come on…the guys are waiting…” Amadala and Bankotsu walked back into the room with the rest of the gang. “Alright boys..remember the good old days..now we do good work….remember to stay together…let each other know where they are going…and talk! NOW…MOVE OUT!!!!” Bankotsu said as they left the hideout for another mission. Amadala looked around as they started walking and she thought to herself,” These are beautiful trees. I never noticed how beautiful cherry blossoms were. But then again, I did not usually have time to look at them.” Bankotsu looked back to see if Amadala was alright. Amadala looked up and saw Bankotsu looking at her. Bankotsu smiled and motioned for her to come up where he was at. Amadala was in shock. Bankotsu was the leader and from what she heard from the other guys, no one ever walked beside Bankotsu for that reason. But, Amadala was thrilled about this and she walked up to him. Bankotsu put his arm around her and said,” Are you okay?” Amadala nodded and said,” I was just admiring how beautiful the cherry blossom trees were. I have been traveling around a lot but I never had time to look at them up close.” Bankotsu said,” They are very beautiful.” He walked up to one of the trees and took a flower off. He brought the flower back to Amadala and put it in her hair. “Thank you…..” Amadala said as she touched the flower. Bankotsu smiled and said,”No problem.”
Mukotsu stopped in his tracks and looked around. Amadala collapsed to the ground holding her head. “Ama-chan! What's wrong?” Suikotsu said as he and Bankotsu walked up to her. “I - I don't know!! My head hurts!! Really bad!! Something is not right around here!!” Renkotsu walked up to Mukostu and said,” Do you feel the bad aura that Amadala feels?” Mukotsu nodded and said,” Something is amiss around here.I can feel it and I think that we are about to find out about it…” Suikotsu with the help of Bankotsu laid Amadala on the ground. She was gasping and sweating. “Its coming..its coming….” Amadala said as she groaned. All of a sudden, a strange creature about 8 feet in length and 12 feet in height came of the forest right toward them. “MEN!! Scatter now!!!” Bankotsu screamed as he picked Amadala up and carried her piggyback style. All of the men scattered and hide in different hiding spots. Bankotsu and Suikotsu hide in the same spot so Suikotsu could keep on eye on Amadala. Bankotsu looked at the creature and told Suikotsu,” You stay here with Amadala. I am going to go out and fight this thing.” Suikotsu nodded as Bankotsu headed toward the creature. “DRAGON WAVE!!!” Bankotsu screamed as his Banryou shot the wave at the demon.The demon looked and dodged the attack. “DRAT!! I missed him!!!” Bankotsu said as he stood there in shock. Jakotsu crawled over to where Suikotsu and Amadala were at. “Is she okay?” Jakotsu said. Suikotsu nodded and said,” She will be alright , I am sure. Bankotsu looks like he needs help though. “I am all over that…” Jakotsu said as he jumped from the bushes and took out his weapon. “Bankotsu! We need to do a double attack!!” Jakotsu said as he ran toward Bankotsu. Bankotsu nodded and said,” You do your snake technique and I will do the dragon wave again.” Bankotsu nodded and said,” DRAGON WAVE!!!” “SNAKE ATTACK!!!!!!” The combined attacks went toward the demon and destroyed it. The demon let out a huge yell and was destroyed instantly. “YOU GOT HIM GUYS!!!” Ginkotsu cried out. Bankotsu grinned and said,” Yep.” He walked over to Amadala just as Amadala came to. “Wha..what happened?” Amadala said as she sat up. “You mean you don't really know?” Kyoukotsu said. Amadala shook her head no and Bankotsu said,” You went into a fit….like sweating and gasping” Amadala gasped and said,” You had to see that?” Everyone shook their head.
Amadala stood up and took a step back. “No…you can't…you can't be with me….” Amadala said as she took off running into the woods. “Amadala….” Renkotsu said as he stood there to go after her but Bankotsu put a hand on his shoulder. “No let me….She needs someone who she loves to talk to her….I will be back..” Bankotsu said as he took off into the direction that Amadala went.