InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell 2- A New Evil ❯ Chapter 4- Amadala's Secret ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4- Amadala's secret
“You mean you don't really know?” Kyoukotsu said. Amadala shook her head no and Bankotsu said,” You went into a fit….like sweating and gasping” Amadala gasped and said,” You had to see that?” Everyone shook their head.
Amadala stood up and took a step back. “No…you can't…you can't be with me….” Amadala said as she took off running into the woods. “Amadala….” Renkotsu said as he stood there to go after her but Bankotsu put a hand on his shoulder. “No let me….She needs someone who she loves to talk to her….I will be back..” Bankotsu said as he took off into the direction that Amadala went.
Amadala ran until she came to a meadow outside of the forest. Amadala layed down on the ground and looked up at the sky. “I cannot believe that they had to see that..when will this madness end? I just want to be an ordinary person…no extraordinary things…just an ordinary woman…” Amadala said. “And why would you want to be that way?” Amadala sat up and turned around to see Bankotsu standing right behind her. He smiled one of those warm smiles and sat down next to her. “Now what is all this ordinary nonsense?” Bankotsu said as he looked up at the sky. “Its just that…that thing that you saw…it's a curse…it has been passed down in my family from generation to generation..when something so evil approaches us, we can tell that they are coming but with something like that…well we tend to go into a fit like the one you seen back there….I have control of it but back there I lost control….almost like I was scared…” Amadala said . “Ahhhh…that explains a lot but Amadala..why don't us to be with you?” “Don't you see? I am a monster….I have no control over it…I would just hurt you all..I have always been treated differently b/c of the curse” “What about your friends at home? Do they treat you differently?” Bankotsu said as he continued looking at her. “They know about the curse and they have seen me do it before but they learned over time that it doesn't matter about some curse…it matters what is in the person's heart.” “And that does not count for us? Amadala…..you are an incredible person born with an extraordinary gift….it does not matter what we seen back there…we will always be here for you and that is what matters the most…” Bankotsu said as he hugged her and kissed her forehead.
Amadala sniffled a bit and said,” Thanks…you know…we should really take a bath…we both are dirty as heck from what happened back there” Bankotsu saw Amadala wink and he looked at her. “Oh really now?” “Yeah..but I do have my modesty..we can take a bath together on one condition..” “Name it…” “We have to keep our underclothes on..” Amadala said as she took her armor off. “You have got yourself a deal..” Bankotsu said as he took off his gloves, shoes, and armor. Amadala took off her clothes leaving only her undergarments on. Bankotsu took his clothes off leaving only his boxers on. Amadala was amazed as how well toned Bankotsu's body was. Amadala snapped out and her daydream and jumped into the water. “Come on slow poke! Or am I going to have to pull you in?” Amadala said as she splashed water on Bankotsu. Bankotsu smiked and jumped right on in. “WOW…..this water is warm….we found a hot spring..” Bankotsu said as he dove underwater. Amadala giggled. As soon as Bankotsu came back up, Amadala spit water on his face. “HEY!!! That was not nice..I will show you..” Bankotsu took off after Amadala in the water. Amadala dove underwater and came across something. “What is this?” Amadala thought to herself as she picked up the small object and headed back to the surface. When she came up for air, she said,” Bankotsu! Come here! I found something!” Bankotsu swam over to where Amadala was at and Amadala showed him the object. “Do you know what it is?” Amadala asked as Bankotsu examined the object. “It's a…I cannot believe this…it's a jewel..a rare gem….its called the Diamond of the Heart….” Bankotsu said as he continued to examine the jewel. “But what would that kind of jewel be doing at the bottom of a hotspring?” Bankotsu said,” I don't know but I have a good feeling that this jewel may have something to do with Nuruko….” “We need to get it back and show the others…” Amadala said as she cleaned off the gem. “Awwwww……can't we stay here a little while longer? I mean…I am having fun right now…”
“Maybe too much fun…” a voice called out from behind them. Bankotsu and Amadala turned around and saw Renkotsu and Jakotsu standing behind them. “I never thought that I would see this…our little Ban-chan is growing up!!” Jakotsu said as he smiled. “SHUT UP!!!!”Bankotsu said as he climbed out of the water. “Well..well…well…Bankotsu, you have such a way with women…” Renkotsu said while trying to hold a giggle in. “Why you….I am going to tear you to shreds once I get my clothes on!!!!!” Amadala got out of the water with the help of Jakotsu. Amadala put her clothes back on and said,” Calm down guys…” Jakotsu said,” Ama-chan is right you two…besides, don't you think that we should continue on with the search for Nuruku…..” Renkotsu and Bankotsu stopped fighting and Renkotsu said, “ You are right Jakotsu….we need to continue on…” Bankotsu picked up his Banyrou and said,” let's get back to the others.” Amadala nodded and walked up to Bankotsu and walked beside him.
“So..what did you guys find?” Jakotsu said as they walked through the clearing. Amadala took the gem out of her pocket and showed it to Jakotsu and Renkotsu. “Bankotsu said it was a rare gem……but its funny that such a rare gem would end up at the bottom of a hotspring.” Amadala said as Jakotsu took the gem and passed it to Renkotsu. “It…can…it can't be……Diamond of the heart….this gem disappeared off the face of the earth a long time ago….how did it come about again?” Renkotsu asked. “ I don't know but this has got Nuruku written all over it….I can feel it…” Amadala said as she put the gem in her pocket. “We need to show this to everyone….” Bankotsu said. Amadala nodded and said,” Last one to the group has to cook!!!” Amadala took off running. “YOU LITTLE CHEAT!! GET BACK HERE!!!” Bankotsu said as he took off after her. Renkotsu and Jakotsu looked at each other and shrugged and took off running their leader's way.
About 10 minutes later , they made it to the rest of the group. Amadala won much to the guys' dismay and Renkotsu came in last, which meant that he had the glamorous task of cooking that night. “I hope that you can cook Renkotsu!” Amadala said as they continued walking. He looked at her and said,” Well…me, Suikotsu, and now Bankotsu are the only ones that can cook in this whole mob. I am glad that Jakotsu wasn't the last one b/c his cooking is terrible!!!” Jakotsu shot Renkotsu an ugly look and Renkotsu immediately shut his mouth. Bankotsu decided to change the subject before something got out of hand. “So….where are we at now on the map Ama?” Amadala looked at the map and said,” According to this, we are at Pikney's point and we should be nearing the Red River.” Bankotsu turned to the group and said,” What do you think men? Do you think that we should stop near the Red River and camp for the night.” Ginkotsu said,” I want to b/c my feet are killing me and I did not get the luxury of taking a bath earlier in the day (referring to Bankotsu and Amadala's “bath”)” Bankotsu blushed and said,” What does everyone else think?” “ I am agreeing with Ginkotsu on this one Big Brother.” Mukotsu said as he sat his potions down for a minute. The rest of the group agreed with the decision. “Then it is decided! We camp near the Red River tonight and tomorrow we will come up with a plan.” Bankotsu said as he continued walking. Amadala walked up to Bankotsu and said, “What's wrong? You seem nervous Big Brother.” Bankotsu looked at Amadala and said,” Little sister….something is not right around here…I don't want to camp here….we need to be closer to the river…its much safer down there.”
Amadala looked at Bankotsu and said,” Why would it be much safer down by the river?” Bankotsu said,” There is a huge demon barrier around the river which means that no demon could harm us.” Amadala nodded and said,” It has been a long day…I wonder though…what is it between Renkotsu and Jakotsu? They seem kind of upset with each other.” Bankotsu said,” The last time that Jakotsu died well..Renkotsu killed him b/c of Naraku's control over him and greed…” “Oh that explains a lot….” Amadala said as she looked back at Jakotsu and Renkotsu. “Now Renkotsu does not know what to say about the thing….but he wants to apologize but he does not believe that Jakotsu will forgive him…” Bankotsu said. “Well…then…they really need to make up..” Amadala said as she walked up to Renkotsu. “Amadala No!! You don't know!!” Bankotsu said as he tried to stop her. “So Renkotsu? You want to make up with Jakotsu right?” Amadala said as she walked up to Renkotsu. Renkotsu looked down at the ground. “Oh boy! She has done it now!!” Bankotsu thought to himself. Then finally after a few minutes, Renkotsu said,” I do. I did not mean anything by what I done …its just….Naraku had a hold on me and he was controlling me. As a result, I killed a good friend of mine.” Jakotsu looked up at what Renkotsu was saying and he said,” Is this all true Renkotsu?”
Renkotsu looked at Jakotsu and said,” Yes this is all true…can we …ya know…start over?” Jakotsu looked at Renkotsu and then walked up to him and hugged him. “OF COURSE WE CAN YOU SILLY!!!!” Jakotsu said as he released Renkotsu. Bankotsu was happy that Jakotsu and Renkotsu finally made up after all this time. Amadala was just glad that everything was right. Everyone continued to walk until they made it down to the river. Kyoukostu said,” Finally! Now I am ready to relax…” Everyone agreed in unison and put down their things.
 
(Continued in Chapter 5)