InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell 2- A New Evil ❯ Chapter 7- Nuruku Appears ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 7- Nuruku Appears
The gang was walking down the road when all of a sudden Mukotsu and Amadala stopped. “Something wrong you two?” Renkotsu said. Amadala nodded and said,” I feel an evil presence here.” Mukotsu sat his poisons down and began making something. “I feel it too and I am getting ready for it…” Bankotsu said,” Hey Everyone! Get ready! If Ama and Mukotsu can feel something, then it is not too far away.” All of a sudden, something grabbed Amadala. “HELP!!! LET GO OF ME!!!” Amadala screamed as she fought to free herself from the figure. “Amadala!!” Renkotsu said as grabbed his cannon and was going to shoot. “DON'T!!! You might shoot Amadala!!” Kyoukotsu said. “WHAT ARE YOU!!?!?!” Bankotsu shouted. The figure chuckled evily and said,” I am Nuruku..the reincarnation of Naraku….and I see that you are the band of seven..eight it looks like now…” Amadala thought to herself, “I got to free myself but how?” Then she looked at Midnight in her hand. “OF COURSE!! I just hope that it works….” Amadala took her stick and said,” Lighting thunder…” The lightning came down from the sky and electrocuted Nuruku. Nuruku screamed as he let go of Amadala and she ran into the arms of Bankotsu. “YOU BRAT!! You are going to pay for that..” Nuruku said as he lunged for Amadala and Bankotsu. “OH NO YOU DON”T!!! You want her, you are going to have to go through me!” Suikotsu said as he flashed his claws. “And me….” Jakotsu said as he got his sword ready. “Me too..” Renkotsu said as he flashed his cannon. “Us too!” Kyoukotsu and Mukotsu said. “Gahs!!!” Ginkotsu shouted.
Nuruku looked nervous and thought to himself,” DAMN!!! There are too many of them!” “You may win for now but don't think that this war is over! It is just beginning!” Nuruku shouted as he took off. The gang sighed and Bankotsu held onto Amadala tightly as she began to cry. Just then it started raining. Bankotsu looked at the gang and said,” There is a house up the road and maybe they will let us stay there.” Bankotsu looked at Amadala and said,” You okay? You want me to carry you?” Amadala said,” That would be great.” Bankotsu picked up Amadala and carried her on his back. Amadala rested her head on his shoulder. The other guys looked worried about Amadala but they decided not to say anything. They walked about 2 miles or so until they finally came to a large home. “Hello? Is anyone home? We need a place stay!” Bankotsu shouted as he knocked on the door. All of a sudden, an elderly woman in her mid 70's came out of the house. “Well….it has been a while since I have seen some company….so ye looking fer some rooms eh? Well, I have plenty enough for the eight of you..” Then she caught glimpse of Amadala and said,” De Lady alright?” Suikotsu nodded and said,: Maam she is just tired …we all are and we need a roof over our heads…” “We will be willing to pay…” Bankotsu said as he took the money out.
The woman just shooed the money away and said,” Keep it. I will give this to you for free…the house is all yours to wonder around….there is a hot spring in the backyard and you will get supper and breakfast….oh my the way me name is Shire….” Bankotsu said,” We are the band of seven..” Shire chuckled and said,” I was wondering when I would see you around these parts…apparentely you guys have been reawakened to do good as the rumors say right?” “Yes maam and thanks for the rooms…” Renkotsu said. “No problem..I will have de servants bring out supper to you in your rooms…enjoy your stay and if you need anything…I am around…” Shire walked down the hall to the kitchen. “Wow..what a nice lady….this whole thing for free..” Jakotsu said as they walked to their rooms. “And we are next door to each other..” Bankotsu said as he opened the door to him and Amadala's room. He was amazed at how big the room was. He walked over to the bed and layed a sleeping Amadala on the bed. He placed his Banryou and Amadala's night stick beside each other and watched as Amadala slept.
Just then he heard a knock from the door. “Is she alright Big Brother?” Suikotsu asked as he stepped in. Bankotsu nodded and said,” She has some bruises and cuts but she is fine.” Suikotsu bent down and looked at Amadala's cuts. “Hmmm….I might need to put some antibiotics on that one…” Suikotsu said as he pointed to a pretty nasty cut. He went to his room and came back with the first aid kit. He also had a bottle in his hand. “Mukotsu made up this antibiotic to put on her cut so this should work” Suikotsu said as he treated Amadala's cut. “What happened to her through Bankotsu? It looked like that attack was pretty tramatic for her.” “I don't know but she is safe for now……I think that it just scared her but I am sure that she will be ok.” Bankotsu said as he stroked Amadala's forehead. Just then a knock came from the door. “Come in!” Bankotsu shouted. A young woman stepped in the room and asked,” Sir, may I take you clothes to washing?” Bankotsu looked at his clothes and said, “Sure…um Suikotsu you want her to take yours as well?” Suikotsu nodded and said, “They are in my room on the floor. (He put on his night clothes)” “What about the lady?” The young woman said as she took Bankotsu's clothes (he has his night clothes on too). Bankotsu looked at Amadala and said,” Let's wait for a while. When she wakes up, we will take down to you.”
The young woman nodded and walked out of the room. “Wow…they wash our clothes too…not bad considering it is free.” Suikotsu chuckled as he finished with Amadala's wound. “Suikotsu?” “hmm?” “Will you watch Amadala for a while? I am going to the hot spring for a while…” “Sure Ban-chan…thank goodness the hot spring is inside rather than outside…” Bankotsu chuckled and gathered his things and walked out the door. Suikotsu looked at Amadala and smiled. He went to his room, grabbed some books that he had been meaning to catch up on, and returned to the room. He sat near Amadala's bedside and began reading them. Just then, another knock came at the door. “Bankotsu? OH…..hi Suikotsu…where's Bankotsu?” Renkotsu said as he walked into the room. “He is in the hot spring…I am watching Amadala until he gets back.” Suikotsu said as Renkotsu sat down next to him. Renkotsu looked at Amadala and said,” She is exhausted isn't she?” Suikotsu nodded and said,” And she has some pretty bad bruises and cuts as well…thank goodness Bankotsu got her some armor or else it could have been much worse….” Renkotsu nodded and said,” When I get my hands on that Nuruku..he is going to pay for this…” Suikotsu layed his hand on Renkotsu's shoulder and said,” Easy brother…..all of us want to get him back for this…” Renkotsu sighed and said,” Why did Nuruku grab Amadala? I mean, he could have grabbed any one of us but he chose Amadala….does he want Amadala for a reason?” “I don't know brother but I am sure that he knows something that we don't…maybe Amadala has a special power that he wants in order to get the power of the priestess of life…” Renkotsu nodded and said, “ I am going out to the hot spring…..” Suikotsu nodded and said, “ When Bankotsu gets back, I am going as well…” Renkotsu picked up his stuff and headed off to the hot spring.
“I must be falling in love with her but she belongs with Bankotsu……but still she is an angel…” Renkotsu thought to himself as he removed his clothes at the hot spring. He stepped into the warm water and saw Bankotsu bathing. “Big brother…” “Oh Renkotsu….is Amadala ok? Did you stop on your way here?” “Yes Big brother…she is ok…Suikotsu finished her wounds and now he is watching her…” Renkotsu said as he removed his scarf from his head. “Hey Baldy…it is a good thing not to have hair…you don't have to worry about washing it..” Bankotsu chuckled. Renkotsu splashed water on him and said, “Where is the rest of the group?” Bankotsu shrugged and said,” No clue but I bumped into Jakotsu and he said that they were planning something..a surprise…” Renkotsu shivered at that thought. The last time that those 4 got together, they had pulled a large prank on him, Bankotsu , and Suikotsu. That resulted in the three of them catching cold.
“I hate to find out what they are up to…” Renkostu said as he washed off. Bankotsu nodded and said, “I need to get back to the room…Suikotsu wants a go at the bath so I need to give him a turn.” Renkotsu nodded and said,” Ok big brother..umm…I have a question?” “Yes” “Are you stil mad at me for the betrayal that I done to the group when I was in Naraku's control?” Bankotsu looked at Renkotsu and said,” A young woman told me that there is no use holding a grudge b/c it only makes you angrier…you were under Naraku's spell…we all were…so no, I am not mad at you.” Renkotsu nodded and said,” You are a changed person Ban-san…if I had asked you that before, you would have lost your temper at me.” Bankotsu dried off and put his clothes back on and looked at Renkotsu and said,” I am changed but it took a young woman to do that to me.” Renkotsu said, “We have all changed b/c of that woman…” Bankotsu nodded and headed back off to the room.
Bankotsu arrived back in the room to see Suikotsu finshing up on a book. “Catching up on your reading?” “Yes….I need to read these medical books to keep up to do on the medicine in our time….” “That sounds very logic…” Just then, Amadala stirred a little bit. “Bankotsu..I think that Amadala is coming to…” “Really….Amadala can you hear me? Its Bankotsu and Suikotsu…” Amadala turned her head their way and slowly opened her eyes. “Hey sleepyhead….you came back…you were out for quite a while….” Bankotsu said as Amadala sat up slowly. Suikotsu layed her back down and said,” You should rest. With those cuts and bruises of yours, I would not be doing too much moving around…” Amadala sighed to herself and said,” I feel like someone just ran over me….” Bankotsu and Suikotsu looked at each other and laughed. “It will get better..just be glad that Mukotsu had the herbs to make an antibiotic….” Amadala smiled and said,” Tell him I thank him for it and thank you to tending to my bruises and cuts..” “Hey no problem…That is what doctors do…” “So, where is everyone?” Amadala said as she looked around.
Suikotsu shrugged. “ I have no clue but they said that they will be back soon.” “ I hope so…..I did not mean to worry everyone..I am just in the way..maybe I should go back home…” Bankotsu looked at Amadala. “No …don't talk like that….we worry about everyone in the band of eight…we are like a family and besides…if you go back home who is going to cook and keep everyone controlled?” Amadala chuckled at the last remark.