InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell 2- A New Evil ❯ Chapter 14- Death or Life? ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 14 - Death or Living?
MEANWHILE…
Nuruku tied Amadala up to one of the trees of the local cemetery. Amadala looked around and said,” Nice choice Smarty…..this background goes great with your cold heart….”
Nuruku smirked and said,” Thanks my dear…now, you will give me the necklace..”
He walked up to Amadala and tried to touch the necklace. The necklace glowed a bright color and shocked him.
“OWWWWW!!! What the--?” Then Nuruku snapped his fingers.
“Of course…how could I be so stupid? Only the priestess of life can use the jewel….” Nuruku took a knife out of his pocket and cut the ropes that held Amadala. Amadala groaned as he pulled her up by her hair.
Nuruku took out a seed and held it up to Amadala's mouth. “you will now eat this my dear….”
Amadala shook her head. “I am not eating that thing….”
Nuruku took his leg and kicked her in the stomach. Amadala grabbed it in shock and she opened her mouth. Nuruku seized his chance and placed the seed in Amadala's mouth.
Amadala swallowed before she even had a chance to think about it. Amadala's eyes went dark as if they had lost their life in them. Nuruku snicked.
“Excellent…now my queen….I command you to awake my brother and his army..”
Amadala said,” As you wish my king..” Amadala walked over to the tomb of Naraku and his demons. She took her jewel and placed it on the door.
“I, the priestess of life, command you to awaken from your eternal sleep….”
The ground started to shake as the doors swung open. Nuruku watched excitingly. “YES!!!! At last, the feudal era is all ours!!!”
Naraku stepped out of the shadows along with his demons. He looked at Nuruku and smirked. “Congrats my brother…you have awaken me from my sleep…”
Nuruku nodded and said,” The priestess of life is now in our possession…”
Naraku looked at Amadala and he walked up to her. He caressed her cheek and said,” She is certainly beautiful that's for sure….she will help us take over this retched world..”
“NOT SO FAST!!”
Nuruku and Naraku turned their heads to see Bankotsu standing on a ledge above them.
Nuruku chuckled. `You are too late Mercenary……your precious partner is now all mine as well as the jewel..'
Bankotsu looked at Amadala and saw that she was now under Nuruku's control.
Nuruku chuckled. “My queen…take care of this bastard..”
Amadala bowed and said,” As you wish my king…” She took Midnight and swung it at Bankotsu. Bankotsu jumped back and just stood there in shock.
“Ama,,,you have got to snap out of it…” Bankotsu said as he ran away from her.
Amadala growled softly to herself and sent lightning at Amadala. Bankotsu screamed and started running.
“AMADALA!!! SNAP OUT OF IT!! PLEASE!!” Bankotsu shouted. He stopped and seen the lightning coming his way. He blocked it with Banryu. Banryu started glowing a bright color.
“Ama…I am sorry but I have to protect myself…DRAGON THUNDER!!!” Bankotsu called lightning from the sky and went straight for Amadala. Amadala blocked it with Midnight.
Bankotsu smirked. “Just like I taught her…”
Nuruku snicked. “Its no use Bankotsu..she is ours now and the only way to save yourself and the world is to kill her…”
Bankotsu stopped in his tracks. “So that's his plan!!!! He wants ME to kill her!!! I got to outsmart him!!!”
As he stood there Amadala came from behind and went for him. He turned around and went to block her. Instead, someone else did…
“AMADALA!! STOP THIS NOW!!!” Bankotsu looked up to see Suikotsu blocking her stick with his claws.
“Oh man…am I glad to see you…”
Suikotsu chuckled as he kicked Amadala in the stomach. Amadala held her stomach and threw up what looked like the seed. Suikotsu picked up the seed.
:”This is what Nuruku must have used to control Amadala…” Suikotsu said as Bankotsu grabbed Amadala when she collapsed.
Nuruku and Naraku stood there in shock. “Actually the girl was a decoy……now that she has reawaken Naraku..we will destroy you all….beginning with the mercenary..”
Bankotsu stood there and looked over his shoulder to see everyone else coming out of hiding.
“NOT BY A LONG SHOT YOU TWO!!!!!! WE WILL DEFEAT YOU!!!!” Inuyasha said as he stood there.
Nuruku chuckled. `How are you going to stop us Mutt?”
Inuyasha shouted,” OKAY NOW I AM PISSED!!!! WIND SCAR!!!”
The wind scar went for both of the bad guys but They both deflected it. Inuyasha stood there in shock
Naraku chuckled. “Let's face it…that stupid trick will not work on me anymore…only the true one can destroy me….DEMONS!! ATTACK!!!!”
The demons went for the whole group. Everyone just stood there in shock. Suikotsu grabbed the first demons and cut them up.
Jakotsu took his sword as swung at the demons. “NO ONE HURTS MY LITTLE SISTER LIKE THAT!!!”
The rest of the group attacked the demons as Bankotsu sat on the ground hugging Amadala.
Bankotsu looked at Amadala and whispered,” Ama…please wake up…..”
Amadala turned her head a little bit and then opened her eyes. She looked around and seen Naraku was awake. Then she turned to Bankotsu. “Bankotsu I am so sorry…he made me…I did not..”
Bankotsu placed his finger over her mouth and said,” Its okay Amadala…..we will defeat them….”
Bankotsu helped Amadala stand up and as they were getting up, Nuruku struck both of them with a sword. Both of the screamed.
“AMA!! BANKOTSU!!!” Suikotsu shouted.
Jakotsu felt tears rolling down his face as the couple fell to the ground with a single sword inside them both. The sword went through Amadala's back and then through Bankotsu.
Amadala groaned as she looked at Bankotsu. Bankotsu smiled at her and said,” It will be okay,,”
Amadala smiled back. “If we die, we die together…”
Then they both fell silent. Suikotsu walked over to the couple and confimed everyone's worst fears.
“They are dead…” Suikotsu said while trying to hold back his tears.
Everyone looked sadly at the couple who was spawled out on the ground. Even Renkotsu felt tears rolling down his face for his young leader and his little sister.
Nuruku chuckled. “They had it coming to them..now with them out of the way, I shall take the jewel from her and use it to control the Feudal Era.”
He walked over to the couple but was stopped by Jakotsu and Renkotsu.
“Not so fast! If Amadala cannot use the jewel, neither can you…” Renkotsu said as he drank some fluid and sent flames to Nuruku.
Nuruku chuckled as he blocked the attack. “Its no use….you petty tricks will not work against me….”
Suikotsu walked over to Amadala and Bankotsu. He was sad that two people lose their lives at such an early age. Suikotsu whispered,” I am so sorry you two….I promise that Nuruku will not get the jewel….”
Mukotsu walked over to Suikotsu's side. “Sad, isn't it? These two had everything going for them and it was taken away..but most importantly, Bankotsu found the one thing that he was looking for all along….”
Suikotsu pulled the sword out of the couple and said,” What is that?”
“He found love….” Mukotsu said. Just then, the jewel started glowing a bright color. Mukotsu and Suikotsu stepped back from the couple in shock.
Everyone turned from their fighting to see the jewel glowing. Then they seen, the bright aura was actually healing Amadala and Bankotsu's wounds.
Suikotsu stood there in shock as the couple came to. Amadala opened her eyes and Bankotsu did as well.
“Bankotsu…..the jewel…it brought us back to life…” Amadala whispered softly.
Bankotsu nodded and said,” Apparently, it has…”
Amadala got off of Bankotsu and helped him up off of the ground.
Ginkotsu looked at the couple and said to himself,” It's a miracle…”
Naraku stood where he was at in shock. “So..the rumors are true..the jewel has healing powers as well…..That means, it makes it even more worthwhile to seize the jewel…”
Naraku and Nuruku nodded to each other and said,” GIVE US THE JEWEL NOW!!!!”

Bankotsu stood up and said,” The jewel will stay with the priestess of life and no one else…”
Nuruku growled and said,” THEN PREPARE TO LOSE YOUR HEAD MY PRETTY!!!!”
Amadala stood there. “What can we do now? How do we stop him?”