InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell 2- A New Evil ❯ Chapter 15- The end of a long fight and Proposal ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 15 - The end of a long fight and Proposal
Amadala stood where she was at in shock. “How am I supposed to defeat him? If only I knew how to use the jewel…I was just an ordinary woman one day and now I am in the feudal era fighting demons next to a guy who has been dead and resurrected yet again!!”
She looked at her weapon and nodded to herself. “They are both going down no matter what….they have destroyed lives and that is enough for me to get rid of them!”
Kikyo walked up to Amadala. “You are Ama?”
Amadala looked at Kikyo. “Kikyo…I don't know what to do….how do I defeat them?”
Kikyo smiled at Amadala. “You will know how to defeat them all you have to do is follow your heart…”
Amadala looked at her confused. “Follow my heart? How….”
Kikyo said,” If you follow your heart then the jewel will do what you want to do…think about it…”
Amadala went back to her memories.
FLASHBACK…
“Mommy!” A young Amadala said as she ran to her mother. Her mother scopped her up and smiled at her.
“My little Amadala…you are going to be something someday…”
Amadala looked up at her mother. “What do you mean Mommy?”
Her mother smiled. “You are…I just have that feeling about you…”
“MOMMY!!” Amadala screamed as her mother had just been killed in front of her eyes. Her grandmother and aunt laughed.
“Did you really think that your mommy would be anything? You are just like her and always will be…” Her aunt said while laughing.
“You will always be nothing….”
END FLASHBACK
“ Nothing… nothing…”
“I WILL BE SOMETHING MOTHER!!!” Amadala screamed.
Just then, the jewel started glowing around her neck. Amadala looked down to see that she was enveloped by a white light.
In a few seconds, she looked down again and seen that she was in her white outfit with the angel wings. She looked at Bankotsu and said,” We are going to defeat him together..”
Bankotsu nodded. Nuruku and Naraku just laughed.
“How are you going to stop me your worthless priestess?” Naraku asked.
Amadala got angry. “I WILL DEFEAT YOU!!! I AM NOT WORTHLESS!! I AM HUMAN BUT I AM HERE TO SAVE EVERYONE!!! THEY ARE ALL COUNTING ON ME!!!!!!”
Kikyo looked at Amadala and smiled. “She is truly the priestess of life…”
Suikotsu watched as Amadala was talking. “She truly has the heart of a good person…”
Amadala looked at Bankotsu and said,” Are you ready?”
Bankotsu nodded and whispered,” What is your plan?”
Amadala whispered to him,” You know that Nuruku is Naraku reincarnation right?”
Bankotsu nodded.
“So…if we get rid of Nuruku..then…”
“We get rid of Naraku!! Good idea Amadala!” Bankotsu grabbed Banryu and Amadala got behind him.
Bankotsu turned to look at her. “Amadala…what are you…”
“Just trust me Bankotsu…”
Bankotsu nodded and shouted, “DRAGON THUNDER”
Amadala held onto him and said,” YOU ARE GOING DOWN NURUKU!!! ANGEL THUNDER!!!”
The angel thunder combined with Dragon Thunder and ran straight for Nuruku. Nuruku did nothing except stand there.
“AHHH NO!!!!” Nuruku screamed as he disappeared with nothing left of him but ashes.
Amadala and Bankotsu just stood there panting. They both then looked at each other and hugged each other.
“We did it Bankotsu…” Amadala whispered.
Bankotsu nodded and whispered back. “I know….that was a great idea…”
Naraku stood there in shock. “This is not over!! Don't forget about me!”
Amadala turned to Inuyasha. “Would you care to do the honors?”
Inuyasha nodded and shouted,” WIND SCAR!!!” He aimed his sword at Naraku and killed him instantly.
The demons that Nuruku and Naraku had called out immediately vanished. Everyone k new though that they would be back. Just not with Nuruku or Naraku.
Amadala returned to her true form and walked back over to the group. Everyone was smiling at her.
“You did it Amadala….you saved the Feudal Era..” Kikyo said as she started vanishing.
“Kikyo…don't go!!” Amadala shouted.
Kikyo smiled. “I have to…the world was in danger and it was up to me to find the priestess of life…Now that she has been located, I can rest in peace b/c the fate of the Feudal Era now rests with you and the jewel…The band of seven are now your protectors…..”
Amadala smiled. “Thanks for everything…” Kikyo smiled back as she disappeared.
Amadala looked down at her jewel. “The fate of this world now rests in my hands….boy! Wait until my friends back at home hear about this!!!!”
Bankotsu walked up to Amadala and smiled. “You did it..”
Amadala smiled back. “We all did it…together…”
Jakotsu looked at Amadala in shock. “We are your protectors?!?!?!?!? WOW!!! I am so honered!!”
The rest of the group laughed.
Kagome looked around. “I guess its time for me to get back to my time..”
Miroku and Sango nodded. “Time for us to go as well…”
Inuyasha grumbled. “At least we will be away from these dead guys..”
Kagome sighed. “Inuyasha…Oswari!!!”
Inuyasha fell to the ground in a heap. Shippo sighed and sat on Amadala's head. “I am going to miss you Amadala….”
Amadala smiled as picked up Shippo and hugged him. “Me too…”
“BYE GUYS!!” Amadala shouted at the Inuyasha group.
“BYE!!” Kagome said as she waved back.
The band of eight went their own way back to the hideout.
Amadala sighed. “I guess that is the end of that…”
Bankotsu looked at Suikotsu and Suikotsu nodded to him.
“Maybe not the end..” Bankotsu said.
Amadala looked at him funny at he took something out of his pocket and got down on one knee.
Bankotsu looked up at her. “Amadala Matrix..I have only known you for a little while now but I know that you are the right one for me..so..will you marry me?” Bankotsu took the gold ring and placed it on Amadala's finger.
Amadala gasped and started crying. She shook her head yes and hugged him.
The entire group started crying even Renkotsu.
Jakotsu smiled and shouted,” I WANT TO BE THE MAID OF HONOR!!!!”
Amadala smiled and nodded.
“YAY!!!!!” Jakotsu said as he hugged Renkotsu. Renkotsu looked at him funny. “GET OFF OF ME!!”
Jakotsu pouted up at that. Renkotsu sighed and said,” Oh..alright…”
Jakotsu smiled and hugged Renkotsu. Renkotsu sweatdropped. “He did it to me again..”
Amadala looked at her ring and said,” Where did you get this ring? I thought that you did not have gold here”
Bankotsu smiled and said,” Let's just say I got some help…”
Renkotsu looked at her and smirked. “I found some gold in the neighboring town and I melted it down into a ring for him…when he told me what he was going to use it for, I thought why not?”
Amadala smiled and said,” We are going to be happy Bankotsu…”
Bankotsu nodded. “Indeed we are….”