InuYasha Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ Forever In a Spell ❯ Chapter 5- Falling in Love ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 5- Falling In Love
Over the next few days, Amadala got better with her training. She did not realize how much work there was to this training business but she knew in her heart that it was the only way to learn. In exchange, Amadala showed Bankotsu some different things like learning how to cook. Amadala did not realize that Bankotsu could not cook at all until he told her one night when they were eating. Ever since then, she had dedicated herself to learning him how to cook. In the kitchen, Amadala was showing him how to prepare sushi. Bankotsu looked at her nervously and said,” Is this how you cook the rice?” Amadala nodded and said,” You are doing a great job.” Amadala grabbed a cutting board down from the top of the refrigerator.
She sat it in front of Bankotsu and she handed him a knife. She took the fish from the sink and rolled it up. Then she looked at Bankotsu and said,” Now you cut the fish just like a log.” Amadala took the knife and carefully cut it. “Now you try…” Amadala said. Bankotsu cut the fish and said,” I did it!” Amadala smiled and took the seaweed out of the refridgerator. Now, you cut the seaweed into strips like this..” Amadala said as she cut the seaweed. Then she took some of the rice out of the rice cooker and said,” Now, you put some rice on the seaweed..not too much though…then you roll it up…and then put the little piece of fish in the middle…..” Bankotsu done as Amadala did and said,” I learned how to make sushi! Boy the guys will be so surprised when they see that I can cook!” Amadala looked at Bankotsu and said,” I am still going with you, right?” Bankotsu nodded and said,” You sure are. You will love it in the feudal era and the guys will love you too.”
Amadala felt reassured and she went to set the table. Bankotsu took the rice up and put it on the table. As he got some glasses and some wine down, he looked at Amadala and thought to himself,” I need to tell her how I feel.” Amadala thought to herself,” I need to tell him how I feel.” Dinner was quiet for the most part except for the fact that Bankotsu knocked his drink into his lap and he had to go change. After supper, They sat down on the couch and watched some TV. Amadala actually cuddled up to Bankotsu and that made Bankotsu smile a little bit. Amadala thought to herself,” I love him..I cannot deny it……..I love him!!!!” “Umm….Bankotsu?” Amadala said looking up at him. “”Yes?” Bankotsu said as he looked down at her. Amadala blushed and said,” You are a good person and I have gotten to know you well for the last couple of days…” Bankotsu smiled and said,” And I have gotten to know what kind of person you are……a person with love in her heart…..I never knew that kind of love..I have always known hatrid….”
Amadala said,” I grew up in the house of a friend of my mother's and I loved it and all, but I never knew the love of my parents but when I look into your eyes, I feel that kind of love and that makes my heart jump with joy.” Bankotsu smiled and got closer to Amadala and Amadala got closer to Bankotsu. Together, they shared a passionate and loving kiss. Amadala felt time stop from the time Bankotsu kissed her. Bankotsu felt like his heart skipped a beat as they kissed. Amadala pulled back and said,” I love you Bankotsu with all my heart. I love my boyfriend but your love is so much more for me.” Bankotsu smiled and said,” I love you so much too. I feel like I am going in circles.”
Amadala said,” Well, it is getting late. We should really turn in for the night.” As Amadala turned off the TV, Bankotsu reached out and grabbed her hand. “Do you…umm…want to …..sleep together?” Bankotsu said as he blushed for he had never asked a woman that before. Amadala smiled and said,” I would like that very much.” Bankotsu grinned as Amadala pulled him toward her bedroom. Amadala jumped on the bed with Bankotsu jumping on top of her. Amadala giggled at that and she snuggled up to him. Amadala yawned and said,” Good night and I love you.” “Good night my guardian angel and I love you too.” Bankotsu said as he pulled her close to him.
Nothing really mattered that night. The rain was beating down on the windows in Amadala's room but they did not matter for the happy couple. They were together and that is whattt mattered the most to them. As Bankotsu watched Amadala sleep, he thought to himself,” All these years, I have had nothing except cold hearted hatrid in my heart and revenge. But now, for the first time in my resurrected life, I feel a warm love and that makes me happy and joyful. “ Bankotsu watched as Amadala snuggled closer to him and he sighed with happiness. Soon, he dozed off with a happy smile on his face.