InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Urusei Yatsura Fan Fiction ❯ The Official Fanfiction University of Rumiko Takahashi! ❯ Pt. 2 and the master of cross-dressing ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 8

Sorry it took a while! Chapter ten, I'm thinking, might be entitled "What goes on in Anger Management." If you do have any funny ideas for a scene in it, don't hesitate to email me! (It's working again)

Chapter nine, thanks to numerous reviewers, will most likely be called "Kikyo-bashers anonymous." Guess what will happen in there? Suggestions will be taken, but no just "DIE! DIE!"'s, as they are annoying and I will not do that.

Part II and the master of cross dressing.

Cait, Kisa, Kat, and Lenore giggled to themselves about the day's activities before going to sleep. The second day making their new dormitory had been MUCH more fun than the first.

The first few were spent laying out the design for their new dormitory, which no matter what, they were going to keep. It wasn't going to be fancy like the first attempt, in case the teachers tried to take it, plus it was tiring to build a really fantastic building.

Speaking of the first attempt...

*****

"Waaah!" sobbed an unhappy Kagome in front of the staff's new what-was-to-be lounge. "What did they do to it?"

Lying out before them was a ruined marble column, shattered on the hard, now crushed steps. The entirety of the once spectacular structure was now a ruined mess, painted gooey green and shocking purple and chartreuse-yellow. The roof had a gigantic plastic sign, which Inuyasha and Ranma and Lum were desperately trying to remove, reading "The fabulous dwelling of the cheap a$$ teachers of OFURT" Akane had her mallet out, ready to attack any student that got within range, until Cherry came with an Anger Management Counseling summons.

*****

The next day they were sure to finish the dormitory. The brick exterior was already done, and the six floors were miraculously also done. They had overcome that obstacle by employing Ten to help fly up heavy materials instead of using scaffolding, and had hired a mechanic to set up some elevators. It would be six floors, like the original one, but wider, so everyone would have bigger rooms. Quite an improvement, as their old ones were very cramped.

As Cait was finishing up applying the carpet to the current fifth floor rooms, she took the new elevator down to get a drink out of the water cooler. Then entire structure was almost finished. The roof was already laid, and windows set and panes positioned. The only thing left was to move in all the furniture!

"Ugh... Lenore... help me with this bed frame..." Kisa moaned on one side of a hard metal bed frame, while Lenore hurried over to pick up the other side, as they rushed to the elevator that was about to close its door.

"You know, we could have asked those nice roof men to stay around and help us with the furniture..." Cait muttered, setting down the several mattresses she had been wobbling around with as the elevator began it's ascent to the fifth floor.

"We couldn't, remember? We used up the rest of the 'budget' that was imposed on us this morning by the faculty. They were pretty mad at what we did to their 'great' new lounge." Lenore laughed to herself at the memory, setting up the bedframe against one of the walls, and, unknowingly, on top of Kisa.

With a beep, the elevator stopped abruptly. "But this is the third floor..." Kisa wheezed, panting under the full weight of the iron bed frame. "It must be malfunctioning. Go press the button again, Lenore."

"It's still lit! So someone on the third floor..."

She got no further, as the doors opened wide and two boys got on. "Floor one." one said, curtly. Kisa reached over with her toe while balancing the bed frame, unhappily pushing the button. "Like we're your elevator operators. This is going up. You'll have to go up to five before you get to floor one."

"Hey, we can't go up there, we're guys!" the other, shorter one spoke loudly. "And it wasn't our idea to have separate floors for boys and girls anyway. Guess you'll have to go straight to the first and drop us off." He stuck out his tongue at Kisa, who promptly dumped the bedframe she was carrying on top of him.

"It's already moving, and it's not like you're going into the floor, you'll be staying in the elevator."

The boys looked at each other, knowingly. Then, they both pulled something out of their jacket pockets. "Sorry, girls! We're going to be the only ones getting out of THIS elevator!" A thick gas started filling the elevator, and the boys covered their noses and mouths with their shirts. "Mwahaha! Mwahahahahahaha!" Cait promptly covered her mouth and nose with her shirt, before breathing the colorful gas that was causing everyone except her and the two boys to fall asleep.

"Sleeping gas. Brilliant strategy." Cait thought to herself, making a mental note of it as a possible way to sneak into the staff section. The boys had pushed the "Emergency Stop" button, and were quickly slipping on pink dresses and wigs over their clothes.

"We look like girls!" one exclaimed. "Now we can sneak into the girls' bathroom without being caught!

Cait watched silently as they hurried out of the elevator onto floor five, and after waiting for the doors to close, pressed the "Door Open" button and got out. She soon found the boys in the bathroom, talking in incredibly high voices.

"Ooh, Michelle, I feel like a shower would feel great right now!" One said in a mock squeal.

"I know why- you've been working all day. I bet today would be an excellent day for a shower!" They waited, expectantly, hoping some girls would show up and take a shower. Cait sweat dropped. Then she had an evil plan.

"Hello, girls!" Both boys jumped as Cait walked in.

"Hee... Hello!!" They changed form their regular voices to incredibly high ones. "Aren't you tired? Don't you feel like taking a shower right now?"

"No... but since you want one so bad..." Cait pulled out a squirt gun. "I have some water right here. OOC-niichuan, to be exact. Wouldn't you like some?"

The boys started to panic. "Waa! What are you doing? What would happen if you put that on a non-character? They..."

"Then let's find out!" Cait tested the trigger of the squirt gun full of imaginary OOC-niichuan and shot a squirt to the ceiling. The two boys screamed girlishly, running away. Cait laughed loudly as they ran through the other door. Screams proceeded to follow from the girls, as they beat them down the stairs to their own perverted floor....

"That was fun..." Cait chuckled to herself as she strode back to the elevator. Suddenly she remembered she had forgotten to pull the emergency stop button, and had left Lenore, Kat, and Kisa, all passed out on the elevator!

The elevator... headed for... floor three... which was a *shudder* boys only floor!

*****

Cait checked her appearance once more before rushing to the back stair case as hoping no one on her floor would see her all dressed up as a boy. "I look weird..." she said, staring at her baggy pants and collared shirt. Her hair was pinned up under a hat. She took a long breath and started her two-floor descent into the boys' floors...

When she reached the door to the third floor, she reached the knob, but instead of a knob, there was a panel with buttons. "Oh no... a code?" Cait started trying combinations, everything from her gym locker combo to her phone number to her shoe size. Exasperated, she contemplated trying to force it open or call for help, but then her whole rescue plan would fail. She angrily pressed 1-2-3-4-5 and then enter. It swung open. "Woah!" Cait cried, surprised, then covered her mouth. Looking around to see if anyone was watching, she stepped out into the hallway, and calmly strode down it, in search of her friends.

The boys' floors looked totally different than the girls'. The floors, instead of being the prissy pink one girl had suggested, (Cait hated it) were tiled. The walls were... Cait immediately looked back down at the floor. The walls were covered with posters mainly featuring female staff members in.. well... not clothes, that's for sure! ^_^;; Cait sweat bubbled and mentally cringed. She headed for the elevators, hoping the sleeping trio hadn't been found yet. The door was still open, and the only thing remaining was Kisa's iron bed frame.

Cait immediately started looking for any trace of what could have happened to them, and found herself listening to a low murmur of voices in a nearby room.

"Wow, this here one with the blue hair's real cute..."

"Oh yeah? Well, this brown haired one's mine."

"They're pretty good looking, but I'm taking...."

Cait burst open the door with a look of fury on her face. "What are you doing?" she exclaimed loudly, rushing to the passed out Kisa, Kat, and Lenore on the floor.

The fat one sitting near Kisa looked sheepishly up at her. "You want some too?"

Cait went redder than before. "Nooooo! Why would I want a girl..." she trailed off, realizing she was still dressed as a guy.

The kid on the bed blushed guiltily, embarrassed. "Sorry. Didn't know you swung that way. You aren't mad, are you?"

Cait laughed nervously. "I meant... why would I want a girl... on an empty stomach? Come on, lets go get something to eat and leave the girls here. We can have our fun after I eat something! I'm starving!" Cait grinned, hoping they would buy it, so she could sneak in and take her friends back upstairs, out of danger.

He thought for a bit. "I'm kind of hungry too. Maybe we should go eat something before..." he grinned evilly. "Ok, lets go. I'll lock the door."

Cait mentally twitched. She had been planning to sneak in. 'Now they'll just have to fend for themselves.' Cait thought to herself. 'I'll keep them busy, so hopefully they'll wake up and bust out of there somehow.'

"Come on... umm... what's your name?" Cait realized that they were talking to her, and quickly tried to think up something good.

"Umm... I'm...Chad! Yeah, my name's Chad. Chad is my name." She grinned again, but they weren't watching.

"Ok, Chad, let's go. Funny, I haven't seen you in any of my classes..." Cait gulped, then followed them to the elevators. Suddenly, she realized what would happen if Kisa, Kat, and Lenore woke up in a boys' dormitory, and worried about the damages to the building. 'I'd better get them before something bad happens.' Cait thought to herself, hurrying along with the boys.

"Wait, guys... I.... umm... have to go to the bathroom. You go down, I'll meet you there, ok?" They looked at Cait, then shrugged and went down to the lobby in the elevator.

After the elevator doors closed, Cait immediately ran to the door that Kat, Lenore, and Kisa were locked in. She tried the knob, then started pounding on the door, trying to force it open. As she was about to attempt ramming the door, a voice behind her asked in a stern voice. "What are you doing on a boys' floor?"

Cait froze, and turned around. Standing behind her was Ranma. "Umm... my friends were kidnaped by a bunch of perverts, and right now they're locked in here. How did you see through my disguise?"

Ranma smirked. "Don't try to fool me. Don't you think I would have a bit of expertise in cross-dressing? Just call me... the master of cross-dressing!" He did a strange pose there, and Cait would have sweat-dropped if she hadn't been in such big trouble. Ranma continued. "I can tell easily. For instance, those sneakers aren't boys' shoes, they have pink stripes on them. Your hair has several strands hanging down, and is visibly too long. You need to strap down your chest if you're going to try and actually pass as a guy, Ukyo does that a lot, otherwise it's really obvious that you're a girl. For another thing, no self-respecting guy would wear such a girly shirt, and only a girl would try to force open these doors which the entire floor HAS A MASTER KEY." He said the last bit loudly, and glared at her. "Detention."

Cait was still trying to digest his list of mistakes she had made that she barely noticed the proclamation. "What? No!"

Ranma nodded curtly. "Deception and being on the opposite sex's floors is a very serious offense. Now go to your own floor." He motioned toward the staircase.

Cait was frantic. "But what about my friends?"

"They will have detention also."

"No, I mean can I take them too?" Cait put on big puppy dog eyes.

Ranma sighed and pulled out a key from his pocket. "All right, take them too." He unlocked the door, and Cait rushed in.

Kisa was just waking up. Lenore and Kat were still passed out. "Where am I?" She moaned, rubbing her eyes.

Ranma perked up. "You mean you're not here on your own free will? I get to give more detentions!"

"Why are you giving so many detentions today?" Cait asked absentmindedly.

Ranma looked down, guiltily. "It's kind of complicated. You see, Akane and her dad were trying to get us to get married again, and I kept saying no, that the students would be all up in our faces, so Akane and her dad decided that since almost all the students have detention, maybe during---" Ranma quickly covered his mouth, before he divulged any more intimate secrets about what might be going on during detention. But it was too late.

Cait and Kisa were looking at him with wide eyes. They then looked at each other, then back at Ranma. "Wow." breathed Cait. "I didn't know you had the backbone to admit your love for her, but I was wrong!"

Ranma flushed. "It's... that's not it!"

Kisa smirked. "He probably couldn't, the wimp. He'll just go his whole life denying it. Hah!"

Ranma was getting madder now. "Will you SHUT UP!!!"

Suddenly a splash of water appeared out of nowhere. Ranma-chan looked around to see who the perpetrator was. A green goo Happosai appeared from the ceiling, accompanied by the fat Jusenkyo guide.

"Ranmaaaaaa!" Ssssooooooooo nice to sseeeeee you....."

*stomp* *crash* *bang* *kick* "WAAAH!"

After kicking the green-goo Happosai and Jusenkyo guide through the wall (Playing it safe, NOT kicking them through the ceiling ^_^) Ranma looked around for those girls he was punishing. They were gone.

*****

"That was a close one." Kisa muttered to Cait, as they trudged up the stairs carrying their passed out buddies. "If we had stuck around, I don't want to think about what he might have done."

Cait struggled to talk while carrying Lenore on her back. "He wouldn't have had much time. Cherry would have come with one of his Anger Management invitations."

"Yeah." Kisa said, as they got to the door to their floor. "I wonder how he does it? I mean, he can knock out even the toughest teachers just like that!"

*****

Cherry sat in his room, organizing many color-coded spray bottles. "Just a spritz or two and they're out like a light." He chuckled, as he slipped a set of miniature bottles attached to a belt around his waist. "Let's go.... Anger-Management-Counseling-Worthy-Offenses hunting!"

*****

"Hey, I just thought of something, Kisa." Cait remarked, realizing something. "If we got a detention for being on a boys' floor because we're girls..."

*****

Ranma stared at the slip of paper in her hand. Ryoga and Miroku nodded. Ranma shook her head. They nodded. "Sorry, Ranma. But it's the rules." Miroku sympathized, while Ryoga did a happy dance. "I know how it feels to have a perfectly good opportunity, and then--"

"That's not it!" Ranma shouted, then sunk down with his back against the wall, shivering with disgust at the paper with the word "Detention" at the top.

*****

Did you like that chapter? Don't forget to sign up if you hate Kikyo for "Kikyo-bashers anonymous." Silly. I just watched this anime movie, Metropolis. It was pretty good. Akira's still better, though. ^_^. This was a long chapter! Review if you like it. Question: Should I have more classes or these fun Student adventures things? I don't know which, since they're both funny.

Peace Puppies!