InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ 3 destinies as 1 ❯ enter the dragon ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer- i do not own ranma 1/2 and or inuyasha Rumiko Takashi does and she rules!!


Authors note- this is my first fic so leave lotsa reviews but dont be a flamer on me!!!! o and i will be switching point of views some times but ill let u know when i do it plz review this is my first fic!!




enter the dragon

Naraku looked at his new project happily. The boy exceeded all expectations he had for him and barely disobeyed him because of the jewel chunk he put into his back. He slightly shifted making his bamboo skin shift summoning the boy to him.

The shadow of the boy appeeared behind the thin sliding and the door opened. The boy stood a short 5 feet 6 inches with black hair halfway down his back. his cloths were a pure black with a katana on his side. "What is it my master" the boy asked. "your finaly job is at hand soon the witch koaden will be here to send you to the future to claim it for me".

Naraku's poison insects came signifying the witch's presence and the ritual begain.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
Nerma 1995


"What a haul What a haul" an old shriveled man yelled with several girls running behind him. "give us back our panties" yelled all the girls at once when suddenly the old man was hit by a half eaten apple. The girls ran up to him and began to beat him to a pulp before the man jumped into the air.

"Ranma show urself ill kill you!" he yelled looking at a Ranma. Ranma laughed and looked at his "master". "come on old man what did i tell you about messing with the school girls". Happosai launched at him while his battle aura grew 10 fold. Ranma realizing he fucked up jumped into the air.

Ranma jumped dodging most of his attacks but was hit by his happo fire blast.This old lecher is really mad at me this time maybe i should use the hiryo shouten ha on him hmm he thought to himself. Running to a near by pool he jumped in transforming himself into a girl. The old lecher jumped onto him and groped his chest. the now fuming ranma punched him off then began to calm. "hey happy if u beat me ill give u this" Ranma slowly pulled a bra out of his pocket and saw happosai's grin grow and his battle aura flare."i love this ranma yelled to himself"

Happosai launched at ranma punching as ranma was forming the spiral. The last step was made and ranma screamed Hiryo Shouten ha! Sending the old man flying but the move had an after effect launching a black figure with him.

Later at the tendo residence a loud splash was heard from the koi pond. Kasumi being the only 1 there began to investigate wat was happeneing and saw the a boy. She was puzzled at first then shrugged it off thinking it was one of ranma's "friends". so she drug him outta the pond and layed him down and went to make dinner.

A few hours later the boy awoke to see that he didnt know were he was in fact he didnt remember anything about him. the boy quickly sat up and instinctively grabbed for his sword which was not there. the boy looked around hastily before glancing at it in a corner. quickly he ran over and took it.

Meanwhile Ranma and Akane were having one of there usual fights and barging through the front door. Ranma would u just leave me alone already its already your fault that wat was supposed to be the happiest day of my life was ruined" he gave her a mean look and yelled back "well im happy it was why would i want to marry a stuborn uncute tomboy like you." they both went seperate ways ranma to the living room Akane to her room.

Apon walking into the room Ranma saw a boy wearing all black holding a blade out pointing it at kasumi.

"tell me were i am" the boy yelled kasumi seemed frightened and the boy looked extremely scared and angry.

"Hey back offa her" ranma yelled rushing to kasumi's aid. He kicked the sword to the side and got into a battle stace. The boy just smirked and looked at him.

"I may not remember who i am but i remember how to fight" he yelled and sliced down at ranma. ranma jumped back and ran out of the house knowing that he did not want to damage the house (any more than it usually is ^_^)

The boy lunged at him and slashed at ranma only cutting his shirt slightly. Ranma growled and began to use his Kachu Tenshin Amaguriken punching the boy in the stomach over 200 times. the boy fell back and Ranma smirked.

The boy then glanced up at him and laughed. The ground below ranma became dark and he was stuck to the ground while pillars of black goo smacked him in the face.

Thats it how will ranma beat this child and wat is his importance in this and last of all wat is Naraku planing all will be answered in net chapter plz review this is my first fic!!!