InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Inuyasha 1/2 ❯ Hojo, the Idiot ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Welcome back to this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter.   Disclaimer: Rumiko Takahashi owns both Inuyasha and Ranma ½, not me.   Chapter 4: Hojo, the Idiot   Inuyasha and Hojo were facing each other. Hojo is standing with his sword pointed at Inuyasha. Inuyasha draws his Tetsusaiga, which he immediately points at Hojo. Kagome watches this in horror. “No Inuyasha! You’ll be killed! And if you’re not, we’ll still be late.” she says.   “Relax Kagome,” Inuyasha tells her, “this will be over in a minute and he will be the one who dies!” He charges at Hojo.   “You think highly of yourself, don’t you?” Hojo blocks the blows and swings at Inuyasha. Inuyasha jumps a few feet into the air.   “Well I am superior to you! Now take this! Kaze no Kizu!” He unleashes his attacks on Hojo. Hojo dives out of the way. Inuyasha flies at Hojo. Both guys have their swords ready to attack the other with. This was it. Or to say it would have been it if it hadn’t started to rain. Sesshomaru in his panda form runs and grabs Inuyasha before anyone got a chance to see the change.     Sesshomaru found a hut attached to the school, so he took Inuyasha-chan in with Kagome following him. Inuyasha-chan bonks Sesshomaru on the head as soon as he puts her down. “You idiot!” she screams at him, “If you hadn’t come along, I would have killed that idiot by now.”   “I wouldn’t be so sure of that, Inuyasha. Look at your neck.” Kagome tells her. Inuyasha-chan looks at her neck to find a cut.   “Wow, I never felt that hit.” She comments.   At the same time, Hojo is in his class, looking at his forehead in a mirror. It seems in the brief second, Inuyasha was about to write “ediate” on his forehead using his sword. “Why that cur! Where’d he learn how to spell?” He takes out a piece of paper and writes “edeate” on it. “That’s how you spell ‘idiot’!” Eri walks up to him and writes “idiot” on his paper.   “That’s how you spell it.” She says.   Later, the teacher is introducing Inuyasha to his class. “Class, this is Inuyasha. He’s been training in China for awhile now. Now since he and Kagome were late, they may now go stand in the hall with buckets of water.   So Inuyasha and Kagome stand in the hall with buckets of water. “See, you made us late! Oh, my grades are ruined and it’s all your fault!” Kagome says.   “Well you started the fights.” Inuyasha tells her.   “Well I always finish them in time. Besides Hojo was the one who started them.” At the mention of his name, Hojo comes running down the hall, splashing water everywhere. Inuyasha somehow dodges.   “Inuyasha, you cur, how DARE you get engaged to Kagome?” He screams. As soon as he says this, the entire class is in the hall, gossiping about the engagement they just heard about. Inuyasha runs out of the school and everyone follows. “Inuyasha get back here!” Hojo yells.   “If you want to fight, follow me.” Inuyasha jumps off a cliff and Hojo follows.   “Oh no, they’ll die!” A student screams.   “Don’t worry, they land in that lake!” Another student says. Inuyasha realizes his mistake when he hears this.   “Damn, why do I never look before I jump?” He asks as he falls into the lake with Hojo following. Hojo floats to the surface, but Inuyasha-chan stays under. ‘Now how do I get out of this one?” She wonders. She looks up to see Hojo floating above her.   “Inuyasha!” He blubbers and grabs her chest. Inuyasha-chan screams.   TBC…   Well I hoped you liked this. Please review.