InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ The Ultimate Jerry Springer ❯ The boy is mine ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Jerry: Hi and welcome back. Our next guest here is Jaken. Now Jaken why are you here.

Jaken: Jerry, I am in love with the world's most greatest and sexiest man. I follow him everywhere and do everything for him. I was so sure that he had fallen in love with me too until this little brat came along.

Jerry: Who is this so called brat you speak of?

Jaken: Her name is Rin and he saved her one day and she starts hanging all over him saying stuff like "Oh Sesshomaru your so nice" or "Thank you Sesshomaru". Sesshomar is my one and only love and she will not take him away from me.

Jerry: Now does Sesshomaru know you love him?

Jaken: blush No I'm just to embarrassed to tell him, but today I am going to tell him and I am going to tell that hussy to get away from MY MAN.

Jerry: Okay let's meet Rin.

(Rin comes out and walks right over to Jaken. Since Jaken is so short he stands on the chair to get right in her face)

Rin: Your man, YOUR MAN, he doesn't even like you all he ever does is complain about how you always bug him.

Jerry: SO Sesshomaru doesn't like him?

Rin: Hell No, Jaken bugs the crap out of him and he creeps him out.

Jaken: Oh girlfriend, your just jealous cause you know he likes me more than you.

Rin: Shut up you little gay faggot. Who would like a bald ugly little toad man like you.

Jaken: Please look at me, I'm sooo sexy

Audience: Ugly, Ugly, Ugly, Ugly

Jaken: Oh shut up your all just jealous.

Jerry: Now Rin is there anything going on between you and Sesshomaru?

Rin: Hell yeah, we had sex last night in the hotel, while he sent you on that stupid errand. You know he just did that so you would leave us alone.

Jaken: You little bitch

( He runs at her while trying to slap her like crazy. Todd holds her back, because poor Steve was kidnapped by an insane girl, but not to worry since she is currently being chased down the street on COPS, but back to the story)

Jerry: What was the false errand that he was sent on?

Rin: (laughs) Sesshomaru told him to go get him the Holy Grail and he totally fell for it. I mean Jaken has to be the biggest idiot to fall for that.

Jaken: (Still struggling to get out of Todd's grip) You whore that false errand only proves that I would do anything for my darling soul mate.

Jerry: Let's bring out Sesshomaru.

( Sesshomaru walks out and as usual as no emotions on his face. He walks straight up to Rin and kisses her right in front of Jaken. Jaken becomes even angrier and starts slapping and yelling. They soon both pull away looking quite happy)

Jerry: So you don't like Jaken?

Sesshomaru: No, I am in love with Rin. I have no feelings what so ever for him.

Jaken: Oh sure you say that now but I know the truth Sessshomaru. You are just hiding your feelings for me because that awful bitch said she would kill me if you left her. I'm right aren't I.

Sesshomaru: No not even close you are quite creepy and the only reason I even let you near me was because you would do anything I asked of you.

Rin: See asshole he never loved you he never even loved you, so go away and leave us alone.

Jaken: You may sound so sure now but he's going to come back to me. I know he will once I get him out of your spell.

Sesshomaru: Whatever

Jerry: Well were going to be needing to wrap this up because this show is running a little late. SO Sesshomaru, Rin I hope you live together happily and Jaken I hope you will find your real love.

Jaken: Oh I did and his name is Sesshomaru

Sesshomaru: Shut up, faggot

Jaken: Yes, my love Jerry: Coming up next is our final guest. Her name is Kagome and she is here to tell her boyfriend's ex girlfriend to leave him alone. We'll be back after this commercial break.