InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Trans-Plantation ❯ Plans ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

“So can any of you tell me what the fundamental theorem of Algebra is?” Mr. Myouga asked looking around the room. Only one kid raised her hand. Mr. Myouga smiled and pointed at her. “Yes Ayame?”
“Can I go to the bathroom?” Mr. Myouga blinked and then with a sigh motioned for the girl to go ahead. After that I tuned back out on what the teacher was saying. Mr. Myouga may have been a cool guy but he was still a bore.
“So what are you doing after school?” Sango asked turning around in her chair. I shrugged and propped my head up with my hand.
“You could come with us to the Library, if you want.” Ranko said joining in on the conversation. I shrugged again.
“Okay, then. How about we go to the garage with the guys?” I perked up at this and looked at Ranko. She smiled, “Yeah we can go hang at the garage with Koga, Yash, and Ranma. They could use the company.” I heard Inuyasha huff.
“Sounds like a good idea to me. I can even check on my baby while we're there, make sure Yash is taking care of her.”
“Keh, the car is fine, but it's the most infuriating thing I've ever worked on.” Inuyasha said with a scoff. I grinned.
“Yeah, infuriating though she may be, she's still a beautiful piece of machinery.” Koga said turning from in front of Yash to join in. I smiled and stuck my tongue out at Yash. He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. (Mental drool)
“Anyways,” Sango said cutting in, “after that we can all go over to Kagome's Aunt's house.” I raised an eyebrow at Sango. She shrugged.
“What? That woman cooks better than everyone in the county, and now that I have you to protect me from the lecher I can come over more often.”
I looked at her as if she were crazy and then shook my head exasperatedly.
“Whatever, I don't care either way.”
“Then it's settled.” Ranko said gleefully.
I smiled, yep it was.
 
(later)
Physics was a snore-fest and the only interesting thing about it was the clowns' face painting. You would think that Kikyo and Kagura would know when too much make-up was too much. That amount of blush, lipstick, and blue eye shadow should be illegal, on the grounds that it is publicly indecent, not to mention tacky.
Anyways; after a quest through the school, and many wrong directions; note: never ask Ryouga for directions anywhere; I finally found the gym. Then I went in search of the teacher.
I found her in the sport equipment room, directing a couple of kids to gather the necessary objects for today's activities.