InuYasha Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction ❯ Why Inu-Youkai Don't Bathe ❯ Chapter 1

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Why Inu-Youkai don't bathe

A/N Nothing to say but please review and It is mainly in Inuyasha's point of View

( ) Means Thoughts

I do not own Inuyasha

Rated R for Lime like subjects

Ch.1 How it all Begins

"Come on Inuyasha you need to take a bath"


"I don't stink, wench get away from me"

I turned to prepare to run off when she said that lucky word.

"Sit"

I crashed into the ground and she dragged me into the water


"Kagome stop you don't know what you are doing"

"Sit"

She began scrubbing and scrubbing hard, removing my protection. She finally finished.

"Was that so bad"


I got up to began walking away fast (Please don't inhale, Please don't inhale) I kept on praying in my head I turned to look at Kagome and knew I was damned. Her cheeks were flushed.

"Oh Inuyasha what is that smell coming from"
"What smell?" I tried to play stupid.

She just got closer and began sniffing me (Oh Fucking CRAP!!!)

"Why Inuyasha that smell is coming from you. Why didn't you tell me you could smell that nice?"

(Oh Crap) I turned to jump off but…

"Sit"

I crashed onto the ground cursing my bad luck. It got ten times worse when Kagome straddled my back and began kissing my neck. I could smell her arousal and it was making my demon side emerge. I had to act fast.

"Kagome I won't run away"

"Good boy!" She said while scratching my ears. Damn her she knows my spots.

I looked back and saw numerous other females; both Youkai and Human emerging and I could smell their arousal too. (Damn It Here goes nothing) Without a warning I tossed Kagome off my back into the water. I didn't even wait before I snatched the shards and ran away towards the well. That was before I remembered the monk and the fox (OH CRAP! THEY SMELL LIKE ME!) I did a 180 degree midair turn and head towards the village, avoiding all the horny pursuers. When I got to the village, the monk and the fox were fighting off all the female villagers especially Sango who was close to shattering the barrier the monk set up. Despite being a pervert the monk was scared out of his mind. I quickly grabbed the two and headed off. I could of sworn I could see a female Naraku and Kagura (A/N: I don't remember how to spell her name) Join in the chasing so I ran even faster. I got to the well in record time and cursed the gods. There was Kikyo and Kagome pointing bows at me. I dodged both shots and despite my qualms about hitting the weak I knocked them on their asses. I jumped into the well holding the monk and fox with me and pray it would let them through because of the shards. Luckily they were let through. I let go of them and sighed in relief. The monk wiped his sweaty forehead.

"What was all that about Inuyasha? There were so many women after me and Shippo that I was overwhelmed"


Shippo after catching his breath sniffed and said.


"Your Musk got let out, didn't it?"


I gotta give the fox his congrads. He is smarter then I thought


"Yeah. Kagome washed of both my protection and my oils"

"I didn't know it would be that strong"
"Hey I am the son of one of the most powerful western lords"

I could see that the monk had a clueless expression on his face

"Um Inuyasha what are you two talking about"
"Come on lets get out this well"

Shippo jumped on my shoulder as I effortlessly jumped out the well. We waited for the monk to climb out. Afterwards we walked to the door to Kagome's house. I had this feeling that I forgotten something, but I ignored it. I opened the door and instantly cringed. Standing in front of us was Kagome's mother. I saw her take a sniff and a blush appeared on her face


"Oh hi Inuyasha. What a nice smell. Would you and your friends like to come in"

I face faulted onto the cement.

"You mean you are not affected"
"Oh you mean that smell did this? I can't. You are Kagome's boyfriend and besides. I am too old"

(Kagome's mom is weird) I thought as we walked into the house. We went to the living room and sat in the living room where Kagome's grandpa and brother welcomed us. In matter of fact the old man was drooling at the monk and Souta tackled Shippo to the floor. They started to play wrestle until Shippo won. The monk finally asked the question that had me dreading.

"So, what is Musk?"

I sighed and ate some of the snacks that Kagome's mom put out.

"Musk is what attracts mates to male Youkai. Every Youkai has it after they gone through the childhood years. Mine is extra strong because of how strong my blood is."


Kagome's mom put her two cents in


"You mean like pheromones?"
"Pheromones?"
"It what they call what attracts males and females together for how do you say… Mating"

"Yes that is it exactly."

The monk understood what had happened so he asked

"Why did the females smell it now"
"Inu-Youkai can hide the smell because they make an oil that goes over the skin and damper it."
"But I seen you bathe before"
"I also put some water proof sap on my whole body when I was young to protect my oils."

"And Kagome rubbed all of it off"

"That isn't the worst part. It will take a week for the smell to disappear but it will take a month for the oil to grow back. Also I can no longer find that sap to cover my self with"
"So after all this is over, one splash will bring them back to this all over again"
"Unless I can find some of that sap"

Then Kagome's grandfather said the sentence that had me grinning like a boy on his birthday.


"Why I believe that the holy tree of our shrine produces sap like I heard you describe"

I ran out the door in a blur of speed. I looked at the giant tree in the center and recognized it. It was the tree that Kikyo sealed me to! I dug my smallest claw in and sniffed and smelled my blood on it. Of course me blood must have kept it alive and producing that special sap! I danced around the tree before running back in.


"Can you save a months worth of the sap?" I asked the old man

"I guess it will be easy enough to do."

I sighed in relief when the foxed asked


"So are we going to stay here for a while?"

I sighed and nodded


"Unless you two want to go home to those horny females and monk you will not be able to handle it"


The monk sighed and nodded in defeat

"I could of died happy though"
"Yeah of a crashed pelvis" Kagome's mom replied

Who are these people? I am going to have a bad month.

Read and Review

Also email suggestions