InuYasha Fan Fiction / S-CRY-ed Fan Fiction ❯ Yabai! ❯ Ch1 Proluge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yaoi-san: Why oh why are you still doing Inu Yasha crossovers?
 
Soriana: Because it's an easy series to cross with something else, sides I like Inu Yasha.
 
Yaoi-san: -sighs- I wont be responsible if the FMA mob comes to get you again, you know they strike when you least expect it. I do how ever expect delicious lemon scenes and a few fluffy moments.
 
Soriana: you're to demanding you know that? Like a fan boy…
 
Yoai-san: Yes like a fan should be, now get with the writing!
 
Soriana: -grumbles about Yaoi-san and the incessant plot bunnies that live under her bed- Because of you Yoai-san I have plot bunnies! Look at them! -points at her bed, unbelievable pile of different colored bunnies of the rainbow are pilled under the bed lifting it into the air-
 
Yaoi-san: -sniffs, nose held high in the air- Not my fault your brain wonders, besides you need to update.
 
Soriana: ENOUGH! -glares at the bunnies and Yaoi-san, sighs pinching the bridge of her nose- Alright look I no own so you no sue, now on with the chapter. -brings out the bunny duster and gets to work cleaning her room of plot bunnies-
 
Again I don't own anything, but Yaoi-san.
 
Yabai!
 
Ch1 Prologue: Say Goodbye
 
Nights embrace encircled inky blackness around the fire; each member of the shard-hunting group was staring into the glow of red, orange and yellow as it clawed its way up into the stark black void of sky. Even the clouds seemed distressed seeing as there were none while thin wispy gray smoke from the fire licking up along that of a already burnt ashy log dissipated not wanting to be swallowed up into the night sky.
 
Kagome sat on a fallen log watching the water wanting it to boil so the hanyou would stop bothering her about it, he was currently glaring at her from a tree branch in a tree, glowering at her because she sat him a few times today for using harsh language around Shippou, for calling her wench and or bitch, and for being a over bearing over protective ass.
 
Sango was currently sitting next to her a bit red in the face from anger because Miroku tried to cop a feel. That ended up with the houshi unconscious with a red mark on the left cheek of his face and a few or more dozen lumps on his head from the demon exterminators weapon Hiraikotsu, a large demon bone boomerang.
 
Shippou mean while was tussling with Kirara rolling around the clearing kicking up small pieces of grass, they brought a smile to Kagome's face as she watched the child and fire cat play. Shippou hopped over the fire cat to get behind her and prodded her in the side gently with his paw like hand, while Kirara tickled the child with no mercy from her two tails all the while murring her delight.
 
The winds direction changed silently rustling the leaves that clung to there respective branches, the night seemed to get darker and more constricting as if knocking the wind out of the lungs being barely able to breathe.
 
Kagome shivered knowing this was the night of the final battle, she felt the ominous aura and thought she heard the flapping and buzzing sounds of the sanyosho. She really was tired not just physically but mentally and emotionally; the one who had held onto her soul the three years they had been searching for the jewel shards broke her heart.
 
Along the way she had made Sesshoumaru an ally though he didn't want to join the group she knew when the final battle started he would be there and without Rin or Jaken. It was when she saved Rin and held the crying girl whispering sweet nothings into her little child like ears that she dried the girls tears and took her to a flower field; needless to say the child romped in it and picked flowers with the roots and some dirt clods still attached to them. She had showed Rin how to make flower chain crowns, rings, bracelets, est. That's when Sesshoumaru came to take back his child, she nodded respectively calling the demon lord so she could talk with him.
 
“Lord Sesshoumaru I would like to ask a request of you.” Kagome bowed deeply showing as much respect as she was taught, the golden eyes pierced her and the dainty nose sniffed, she knew he was doing so to see if she was lying to him. After a few moments of silence and much contemplation on Sesshoumaru's part he nodded curtly and sat down in the field with her awaiting for her to start talking.
 
“I would like to ask Lord Sesshoumaru that you become an ally in our final battle against Naraku, do not get me wrong Lord but my companions and I know you are very strong, so in order for us the take down the evil hanyou we must have you with us to destroy him.” A light gale of laughter from a child filled both their ears as Rin darted about bending over sniffing the flowers and picking some to put in her tiny hands.
 
“This Sesshoumaru will be at the final battle, but once it is over with miko we will go our separate ways.” His eyes narrowed on her as she smiled at him and unceremoniously threw herself at him in a hugging gesture; she had blushed afterwards knowing what she had done. Though she got a genuine smile from the Sesshoumaru who hugged her back with his arms encircling her.
 
“So dose this mean I'm a friend?” she asked from within the confines of the toned clothed chest, a rumbling laugh erupted from him making Kagome giggle.
 
“Miko you make this Sesshoumaru happy like Rin dose and would be honored if you would become his family.” Kagome unglued herself from his chest to look into golden eyes filled to the brim with happiness and laughter? She blinked chuckling not noticing she was still sitting in his lap.
 
“How do I become family? Er your family?” it was then he held out her wrist slashing the soft skin and doing so to his own, he held his wrist to hers. They stayed this way for four hours before he took back his hand.
 
“Our Blood bond is complete sister, you will go through changes and the crest that resides on my forehead will be on yours. Visit me at night time so I can teach you a concealing spell and how to use weapons.” With that said he picked her up bridal style.
 
“Come Rin we need to drop Kagome off and then we shall leave for my castle.” With that said he walked into the direction of the camp and whispered into her ear.
 
“Meet me tomorrow in the same clearing of flowers, your transformation will be complete by tomorrow night.” With that said he was gone in a flash leaving Kagome to tell Inu Yasha she had gotten lost in the woods thinking she heard a child calling out when it wasn't anything.
 
She sighed that happened a year ago and now she was fully trained and currently a student of Sango for more weapons training and Miroku for her miko abilities. That's been going on for awhile as well, she was almost done with Sango's lessons on how to better herself with a sword, it was really funny y how ever when Kagome showed the girl her own sword it was made from you guessed it her own fang. But Sango didn't need to know that just yet.
 
Miroku took on her miko abilities training with meditation, which was a day to day requirement and something she did on her own now in the early morning because then Inu Yasha wouldn't bother her. Also he taught her how to use a staff and the basics of ofuda and how to use her miko energy to infuse with weaponry, and other objects. It came in handy when she didn't have any of her few personal weapons, purifying came in handy as well when no weaponry was available to her.
 
She noticed even in her state of using an illusion to hide her changes she still got a headache when someone screamed or talked to loud, going to school in the future was a bit hard and she had to cope fast; not only her sense of hearing but the smells that assaulted her all at once. It had almost made her faint but so she held her breath until getting into the house.
 
Now the smells didn't seem as nasty as they were, she got used to them at that thought she sighed reaching over to the fire and pouring the now boiling water into five stirophome Beef flavored ramen cups.
 
“Inu Yasha Ramens ready!” she called up into the tree to find his spot was empty, with that she set his Ramen cup to the side sitting down next to Sango and diving into her own cup of Ramen.
 
She was no fool, she knew were he was and most likely could smell it now since they didn't do that kind of thing down wind; wrinkling her nose she hopped Shippou didn't comment on it.
 
The child was how ever and thankfully on her part paying more attention to the food then the goings on around the woods. That gave her ample time to think after she shoved the rest of last bit of food into her mouth helping Sango to tidy up in the small clearing. Her mind began to wonder to the first time she found those two in a lovers embrace, her stomach churned slightly but she refused to let a memory take control of her.
 
It had been a rough night of training with Sango and the girls had just finished taking a bath in the hot springs. She was helping Shippou into some blankets she had brought for the others.
 
“Miroku where's Inu Yasha?” she looked to the houshi who shrugged his shoulder. With quickening steps turning into a full out run she spread her miko out to find that the hanyou was in a clearing with bushes lining the edge of it, while tall oaks seemed to grow out of no were to seclude the two she saw.
 
“Inu Yasha do you love me?” It was then Kagome heard the woman's voice, it was Kikyou.
 
“Yes” was the one word that sent feverish chills throughout her body, making her feel numb all over.
 
“Will you wish on the Shikon to have me by your side again?” asked Kikyou as Kagome watched the soul stealers slither about the woman's arms and place her in the arms of Inu Yasha. He hugged her tightly in an intimate embrace as his lips met her halfway. She couldn't stand the sight so she did the only thing she could; run. She ran far into the forest that night running from her fears of never getting the Tama to be whole, Inu Yasha betraying her as trees reached out to scratch her skin while roots came up hard and fast to trip her. Her breath hitched in her throat as she fell the earth felt like it collided with, that was when she pulled herself into a fetal position crying her eyes out. Once she was done crying all was silent as she closed her eyes, she wanted the world to swallow her up but arms were suddenly holding her. She looked into the eyes of a glowing woman but that's all she saw and blacked out.
 
Opening her eyes again she saw she was in her blankets with Shippou and sighed knowing that it wasn't a dream but real seeing as she had dried tear tracks on her face and her cloths were ripped in different place while she had scraps all over her person; from that point on she vowed not to cry for Inu Yasha again.
 
It was then that Sango snapped Kagome out of her revere by waving her hand in front of the girls face. While Kirara and Shippou began to tussle again and Miroku inched closer to the girl to cope a feel again.
 
“Kagome are you okay, you seemed spaced out.” Sango frowned looking at the startled girl who was considered her sister.
 
“Sorry Sango just have a lot on my mind.” Maybe it was time for her to go back home to spend some time with Souta; it has been two months since she was back home.
 
“Do you think Inu Yasha would let me go home?” she asked stacking up the empty ramen cups as said hanyou came into the camp area.
 
“No wench we still need to find Naraku.” He sneered at her as she glared, with a twinkle in her eyes she smirked.
 
“Sit!” the clearing now had a Inu Yasha shaped hole while she sighed going over to her yellow bag about to leave when the ground rumbled, pieces of earth tearing away from each other as dirt clods showered down like bits of rain.
 
“Miko it is time I take what is mine.” Said a raspy smooth voice belonging only to Naraku who at the moment was laughing like a lunatic while hordes of different colored and species of demons came barreling out from behind the evil hanyou with a white baboon pelt.
 
Sango was currently busy throwing her Hiraikotsu wondering were Kirara was when the cat darted out from in-between two twin tiger demons chasing her and some how got the two demons to bicker at each other and start to fight amongst the ranks confusing some of the others as to who they should be fighting. Mewling came from beside her leg as Sango took hold of Kirara throwing her into the air as the fire cat did a summersault turning into a bigger version with flames licking at the furry hackles of the cat, while two teeth protruded from the top curving downwards towards the ground. Kirara then let out a roar of defiance as if to challenge any of the demons to come forward to fight with her and her mistress.
 
Sango climbed aboard Kirara while hoisting Hiraikotsu upon her shoulder kicking the cat in the sides softly applying pressure as the fire cat launched into the sky. Taking the boomerang off her back she lined it up with a group of demons who were overwhelming Miroku, she threw it with a battle cry.
 
“Hiraikotsu!” the bone boomerang flew true to its targets as it took out four only to leave three in the groups wake, a wink and a thumbs up from Miroku was a sign that she could move on to take out more of the lower class demons.
 
While Sango went on her way Miroku was left to deal with the three demons, the first was a tiger demon, his skin was orange colored while the stripes loitered about the body were pitch black. Fierce fiery red eyes glared at him as the demon took into its possession a sword from a fallen comrade.
 
While the tiger demon charged the other two seemed to stand aside to let him do as he pleased. Miroku took up a stance of one of a fighter, his legs were spread apart while hands were put forth, one with his shokujo in hand and the other with the kazaana wrapped in purple cloth.
 
The tiger demon seemed to take forever to get to him but Miroku disposed of it with great ease using his staff to slam into the stomach, as the demon doubled over kneeling on the ground he smacked him over the head with the staff, the impact didn't kill thus collapsing into an unconscious heap on the ground. Once that was done he reached into his robs to bring out an assortment of ofuda, picking a few he placed the paper spells all over the demons body having it go up in flame charring the body till it was a nice crispy black color.
 
That's what Kagome bypassed as she ran towards Inu Yasha and Naraku, purifying a few demons along the way, the Inu hanyou had gotten pierced a few times by the strange plant like roots that moved under the white pelt the evil hanyou wore. The Inu Hanyou was using the fanged sword calling on an attack at that moment; he raised the sword above his head while slamming it down onto the ground with all of the force he could muster.
 
“Kaze No Kizu!” he shouted the attack with venom in his voice as Kikyou stepped out from behind a tree to confront Kagome.
 
She stood stalk still, the familiar calling of her soul made her heart beat faster and faster as if the organ itself would bust out of her chest. She turned slowly to see Kikyou had notched a arrow on her bow that was aimed at her with a malicious intent of killing her.
 
“You have my soul and I want it back.” Was Kikoyu's only reply as she let go the arrow flew into the air gathering dark miko energy, the color of the arrow turned black for the dead priestess was no longer pure for her intentions were to kill the guardian of the jewel. Not only that but the taint of evil lingered on and around her, the soul stealers were encircling high above the battlefield like carrion birds circled the dead.
 
Kagome took a step back as the arrow whizzed by scratching her cheek drawing the smallest hint of blood, she growled inhumanly finally letting her concealing spell down for all to see the new her.
 
Kikyou gasped in shock for there on the girls forehead was the crescent moon shape that indicated that she was royalty, not only that but she was Inu Yasha's sister. That's about the time that Sesshoumaru joined the fray using his demon speed to get to the root of the problem, once in the middle of the demon horde itself he began hacking away at the body's that stood. Within a span of 30 minutes half the demon horde was slaughtered as Sesshoumaru regally stepped aside with blood soaked clothing and a twinkle in his eyes.
 
Now that the horde was getting smaller Miroku could deal with other demons, he had killed the lizard and boar demon with his kazaana but Naraku had anticipated he would use it and had the sanyosho on hand, so now he had to fight with Shokujo, ofuda and the few skills of hand to hand he had learned from Sango. So he ran forth shouting his own battle cry at the top of his lungs and jumping a few demons with ofuda at the ready.
 
Sango mean while was dealing with a nasty case of dragon demon that was flying in the sky, its long snake like body shined silvery blue in the pitch black of night, the only indication that it was there at all the slight rippled of shiny scales. The demon seemed to be circling them like a predator did to prey, it snapped its iridescent white jaws at Kirara who moved to the right while it took a big bite out of her side. Blood splotched on the cream colored fur of the large fire cat but it kept at it, again the shiny scales rippled as the fire cat opened its jaws and shot out a fireball the size of large beach ball. The dragon never saw it coming as it smacked Sango off the fire cat with the tip of its tail, the demon got burned to the point of being charred as the fire licked up the snake like body eating the shiny scales to replace them with dull grey chippy scales that were freshly burnt. Sango smiled as the dragons body made impact with the earth bellow startling Naraku out of fighting with the Inu Yasha as the attack he yelled hit straight on; as she closed her eyes waiting for impact it never came and she clung to the creamy colored fur of her friend Kirara.
 
The attack Inu Yasha had done missed Naraku as the spider hanyou let his white baboon pelt burn to taunt the little Inu, he had side stepped the attack while Inu Yasha growled.
 
“Is that all you have Inu Yasha?” He said laughing loving the way the Inu's face got red, the wind swirled slightly as Naraku frowned looking over at the scaly blue silver dragon that dropped out of the sky. This how ever was the mistake the spider hanyou made as another attack was called out.
 
The ground rumbled under the fangs attack as it pulse out four lines of illuminated light forthcoming to tear Naraku in half and thus they thought that they had won only to have laughter fill the clearing.
 
Kikyou stood aghast at the reincarnation of herself, before her stood a girl the same age as she with ground ankle length hair with silver and red streaks, while her eyes were turned into a cold calculating silver gaze, a pair of fluffy white ears with the tips black sat atop her head moving back and forth while her taloned hand rested on the half completed Shikon jewel. On her face the cheeks had the markings, one was silver and the other blood red matching her hair, there were probably markings on her ankles, arms, wrists, and her hip as well.
 
“What do you mean your soul?” was the question that hung in the air like thick smoke as the earth shook with another Kaze No Kizu, Kagome how ever didn't hear it her soul called out to the piece that was supposed to be within her. She never got the chance to fight Kikyou how ever as the Shikon pulsed against her chest, she looked down and blinked something else was pulling her, the energy pulse of the Shikon was calling the other half which resided within Naraku.
 
Kikyou readied two arrows notching them both on the bow and firing them at Kagome as she dodged one but got an arrow lodged within her shoulder, she only chuckled what if Sesshoumaru saw her now? With that thought she took out her sword charging the dead priestess as an assault of more arrows came at her she hacked away at them splitting each into two half's. She never made the killing blow to Kikyou because the pull of the Shikon was more powerful then anything, in mid step she turned her back to the evil Kikyou as she took an arrow and lodged it in-between her shoulders. That got a growl from Sesshoumaru when he took down another demon he came rushing to the girls aid.
 
Suddenly everything seemed to happen in slow motion, Sango and Miroku killed the few last demons to turn around in time to see Kagome walking forward and past them with the regal air of royalty and couldn't believe she was a hanyou. Not only that but Sesshoumaru trailed behind her with two bloody arrows in his grasp as the girl wobbled forward bleeding, seeing as she was hanyou her wounds would heal in no time but Sesshoumaru wouldn't take any chances with his kin. She walked past a battered and bruised Inu Yasha while Kikyou squawked for her to come back and fight her but was ignored.
 
She stood before Naraku only a few inches away while the man smirked at her, Inu Yasha stood behind Sesshoumaru who stood at the girl's side.
 
“What the hell happened Kagome?” it was a low growl from Inu Yasha, as Kagome didn't turn around.
 
“I had a blood bond with your brother.” She turned to the stoic male who stood beside her; he curtly nodded to her his satisfaction while the hanyou behind them stewed in his anger.
 
“So you betrayed me…” was the low husk of Inu Yasha's voice as Kagome whirled around, Sesshoumaru watched Naraku to make sure the spider hanyou didn't pull anything.
 
“I betrayed you?” she laughed then as the dead Kikyou came to hang on Inu Yasha's shoulder, her mouth set in a firm frown.
“I did no such thing, if you point a finger at me then three fingers get pointed back. You betrayed me Inu Yasha, I'm ashamed to call you family yet I have to put up with your incessant crap all the time!” she yelled as Naraku started laughing, what made the Inu hanyou's blood boil however was that Kagome didn't even stop him.
 
Whirling back around her dark silver streaked hair whipped about then settled on her back, her eyes now tailed on Naraku who was currently smirking at her current state of dishevelment.
 
“The Shikon calls to its other half.” Kagome voiced as she put her hand out because Sesshoumaru was stepping up to the plate.
 
“It's okay Sesshou, I'll take him on and make you proud. Promise me one thing if I get sent back to my time look over my family here and take in my child Shippou.” She looked into calculating gold eyes, the same ones that used to glare at her but now held warmth and love that radiated like the suns rays and she could feel it.
 
“I understand.” Is all he said backing away to stand next to Inu Yasha who still had the fang sword out brandishing the thing while Kikyou held his shoulder tighter now for fear of the demon Lord killing her; thus using the Inu hanyou as a shield.
 
The final showdown had begun as Kagome pulled out her sword, pointing the tip at Naraku as he readied his root like appendages and they began.
 
The roots shot out in every which direction while Kagome either dodged or slashed her sword at the root like structure pouring miko energy into the limb to watch it disintegrate. A few limbs had been turned into dust while others were cut or blasted away by her silver youkai spheres; which she learned how to do because of Sesshoumaru.
 
A root had pierced her in the same shoulder as Kikyou's arrow did while she was flipping to get away from a tangle of the limbs headed her way. She heard a growl behind her only to growl herself signaling she didn't need help yet.
 
Her sword got knocked out of her hand as she intended to getting as close to Naraku as she could doing a front tuck and roll to escape the slashing of the roots while putting her hand out brushing against the hem of the kimono Naraku wore she purified it watching the garment turn into dust and cursed she wanted to touch his person, a piece of flesh then that would send the spider hanyou to hell. Now she had to come up with a different plan, why not seduction it works in the movies? Then her brained yelled at her hat it wasn't the movies and that this might get her killed but it was worth a shot.
 
“Naraku I have a confession to make.” She said in a husky sexy bedroom voice, the roots stopped there movement as Kagome swayed her hips walking up to him, lust played in her eyes as the spider hanyou licked his lips a growl reached the his ears as he glared at Inu Yasha.
 
“You can't have her!” Inu Yasha growled, from his vantage point it looked as though his sister had been put under a love spell and it pissed him off that she was so weak, but shows how much he knows because Sesshoumaru had his stoic face back on but was chuckling inside; he had taught her well if fighting didn't work then use the seduction tactic, good girl he thought watching her get close.
 
Sango and Miroku could stare at the girl, was she under a spell or the influence of a good fuck? Who knew she was a deprived one because of Inu Yasha and if she ever mated with that thing they both would kill Inu Yasha so they looked on stunned at what was happening.
 
“What confession is that Miko?” he said retracting his roots and having himself look human as her silver eyes landed on his blood red ones, she was now a breath away from him her hands found his hip and moved her hands to encircle it within an embrace. Her hot breath tickled his lips as hers hovered over his own, she breathed on his lips breathing getting hard as she groaned. The unspoken answer to the question however was cut short as she almost kissed the lusty looking Naraku as she slid her hand up his chiseled abs to a finally toned chest, she could feel the muscle ripple underneath her touches as she spread her miko power through him setting him afire.
 
She slide away from the arms that held her close as his eyes got wide as saucers, his whole person was burning his white skin cracked around the abs as if porcelain, pieces of the abs fell to the ground cracking into tinier pieces disappearing. His whole body seemed to collapse as if some one had crushed him under a boot, a shrieking cry of bitch was said as a bright blue light ate at the only remaining thing that was left; his head.
 
Before her was the other half of the jewel as its opalescence sparkled a pure pink color, the half on the chain around her neck changed color, it changed from white to purple and settled finally on a light blue. She walked over to where the evil hanyou had stood and smiled taking up the other half, the pure color of pink changing to blue as she connected both half's to make a whole sphere. The blue was so light one would think it was like looking into a sheet of ice almost to the brink of the color white.
 
Sango hurled herself at Kagome hugging the girl to the brink of death never wanting to let her go, but she had to because her sister needed to breathe.
 
“Kagome you worried us so much!” she slapped the girls arm with a semi-smile on her face as Sesshoumaru stalked over to Kagome putting his arms around her waist and putting his head on hers.
 
“You did well little sister, seems our training and battle tactics paid off.” He smiled a toothy grin at the team, Miroku was looking a bit hesitant at the moment but took off the purple cloth waiting for the kazaana to suck them all in but smiled a knowing smile when he saw the rip in his palm was gone and discarded the purple cloth on the ground walking over to Kagome and bowed to both Inu's.
 
“It's good to still have you Lady Kagome.” He smiled his perverted smile, which got a growl from behind him and a scowl but a curt nod from the demon Lord.
 
Shippou was next as he fell out of a fallen burned log that Kirara had accidentally caught a fire with her attacks, he ran so fast he was only a red blur and hurtled into her chest while Sesshoumaru held on to her from the back. At the moment all saw the demon Lord wouldn't let go for some time.
 
“Mama!” the child wailed tears streaming down his face as he nuzzled into her chest getting the front of the white shirt she was wearing wet, she soothed the child by chiding him and saying sweet nothings while her hand rubbed circles on his back.
 
“Its okay Shippou I'm still alive.” The child however clung to her for dear life as she sighed.
 
“You can let go now brother, I'm safe for the time being.” Moving her face to look upwards a frown was placed on the older dogs face but he nodded letting her go but kept by her side to make sure Inu Yasha didn't do any more damage to there little sister.
 
That's who came walking up to her next with Kikyou still on his shoulder; he extended a clawed hand out as if demanding something.
 
“No.” was the simple answer to the unspoken question while brushing past the Inu Hanyou and his dead priestess.
 
“Damnit wench I don't care if you're my sister or not! Give Kikyou and me the jewel so I can wish for her to live!” he how ever was ignored as the others ran to keep up with the girl from the future.
 
They came upon the village, were Kagome was assaulted by the same powder Keade herself had thrown at the girl when she first went through the well and sighed.
 
“I only want to talk with Keade.” Just as she said that the old miko with one eye hobbled over and circled Kagome for a few minutes humming under her breathe before bringing her in for a hug.
 
“I see ye have changed Kagome, for the better me thinks.” With a one eyed wink she lead the girl, her companions minus a hanyou, and the demon Lord into her hut.
 
Once gathered there Kagome retold what had transpired and now held the Shikon in her grasp.
 
“I have no clue why it turned a light blue color, it dosen't feel evil but for some strange reason more pure; like the demons in the jewel were exercised from it.” That said all blinked at her wondering if that was the case.
 
Kagome felt at that moment a tickling sensation in the back of her mind, she blocked out what the others were discussing when she felt herself begin to vanish. With a startled yelp the others looked at her with worry filled eyes, Sesshoumaru tried to put his hand on hers to reassure her but it went through.
All she could do was look at them as she disappeared a little bit at a time, her sister was crying like crazy, Shippou shaking on the floor no longer in her lap and Miroku looking quite shocked, while Sesshoumaru growled frustrated that he could do nothing.
 
“I love you all, Sango like a sister, Miroku like a perverted older brother, Shippou like the son I knew I would have,” at that the child giggled some what sadly. “Sesshoumaru, big brother, teacher, and family to me I love you as well for all of you have a place in my heart.” A single teardrop traveled down her cheek and on to the floor of the hut while all watched with baited breath, as it collided solidly with the floor, when they looked back Kagome was gone in a big flash of bright white light.
 
She felt as though she was floating in the water, her hair was floating everywhere around her person giving her an ethereal appearance much like an angel without the wings. A voice how ever spoke to her in volumes, calling her.
 
“Kagome, wake up child.” The voice sounded familiar yet it was unknown to her ears as she stirred in the black void that held her in a stasis like state.
 
“Come on Kagome, daughter, wake up.” The voice seemed like it was next to her ear instead of far away, doing as the voice did she shot up like the living dead and took a deep breath of air pulling in as much as she could even if she burst a lung.
 
Kagome found she had been lying on something soft, taking the time to look downward she saw a bed of icy blue colored flowers to her delight they felt wonderful like a mattress.
 
“Kagome, come we must talk.” A hand was thrust into her vision as she put her hand into the dainty one held out before her and before she knew it she was walking with some on to a clearing she knew all to well; sighing she let this play itself out.
 
Stopping on the warn and beaten path of the clearing she knew well she looked at it, the old dry bone eaters well was surrounded by different assortments of flowers, in the spring time they would bloom and the fragrance they created was wonderful tickling her scenes just right.
 
They walked into the clearing as a cloud of blue black butterflies flew into the sky there intrigue silken wings looked to of been painted on with thin lines of black and blue silk hugged each wing to the tip of the black line to the underside of the wing. She smiled being pulled away from them towards the well thinking this person wanted her to jump in with them so they could terrorize the modern day Tokyo citizens then they another thing coming. They however didn't jump into the well only stopped in front of it while the person let her wrist go.
 
“Sit please.” Its then she noticed that the person was a woman from the way her voice sounded and looked in to blue eyes that could have been her own, she squeaked looking at the woman before her, she was wearing a battle miko garb with battle armor over one shoulder much like Sesshoumaru's. Waist length black hair shimmered in the sunlight as a cool breeze moved the inky locks to dance with it, while cherry red lips moved up in a smile.
 
“Midoriko?” was all Kagome could voice at the moment as the woman nodded her head in acknowledgment, thus walking forward to sit next to her.
 
“It's good to see you again daughter, I thought I had lost you to Naraku.” With that said her mother hugged her tightly as a lone tear rolled down her cheek.
 
“Me? Your daughter? I thought I was Kikoyu's reincarnation.” She was confused at the moment and now would be enlightened by her so-called mother.
 
“Kagome the night I conceived you it was under a full moon of promise, a promise that you would grow up to be a young strong healthy woman. We, your father and I had decided when the war started against the humans and demons that you should be kept with a family. So in my hast I made a portal to the future from this very well, from there I found a woman Kun-Loon who said she would take you in. A few days later how ever Souta was born. You see Kagome we couldn't keep you in the Feudal Era because you would have been killed, considered an un-holy, or forbidden child because Miko and Demon do not mix. Another reason is because you are very powerful, you have the blood of demon in you and miko as well.” She sighed looking Kagome in the face as the girl ran over the facts in her head.
 
“That means I'm a hanyou?” she asked tentivly as the woman shook her head.
 
“No in order for the miko to balance, the demon blood in you had to be full or it wouldn't have worked. We put seals on you and it is only fair for me to take them off now.” With that said her mother put her middle and forefinger on Kagomes forehead chanting something as a glow engulfed the girl.
 
After the glowing was done Kagome came back down to earth, yes ladies and gents she actually floated while this was being done. Her hair had grown down to the ground in waves while the color itself changed from the inky black to silver, next the small claws on her hands had become more sharp and hard as she slashed at the grass with lightening speed the wisps of a green blade exploded into tiny pieces while she smiled. Fangs were very prominent in her mouth as her tongue sought them out and was quite pleased to find that they were a bit longer like an inch or more so longer so she looked more like a vampire then a demon; with that on her mind she giggled. Next was her forehead the blue crescent moon was still there but with a silver fox sitting with nine tails wrapped around the edge of one of the moons points. Last her tiny ears were gone and replaced with larger ones; three times the size of Inu Yasha's actually. She giggled like a child that had just gotten a present, yet the best thing was to come. She felt a burning sensation in her tailbone while something or somethings popped out of the top of her bottom, she counted each pop and paled a bit. After making sure the last of the feeling was gone she reached back to bring forth a hand full of silky silver tails, she was currently only holding two at the moment but she swore she felt nine tails pop out of there. Next to change were the stripe tattoos on her cheek, wrists, ankles, arms, and hips; this time instead of two she got three stripes the two on the outside were silver while the middle one stayed crimson red.
 
“Who was my father?” she asked as the markings on her cheek changed while her true mother talked, she had always wondered why she seemed different she had blue eyes yet the other in the family in the future all had brown and there inky black hair didn't shine a bluish tint in any light.
 
“Your father was a silver Kitsune, Lord over the Western domain. He was a Lord by day, thief by night you could say.” Her mother erupted in a fit of giggles before calming down to look Kagome in the face again.
 
“He was a thief honey, he stole things, and above all he stole my heart. His name is Youko Kurama.” She smiled at her daughters confused face but pulled the girl in her embrace, hugging Kagome again for all it was worth and letting her go a second time.
 
“Wait will me having Inu blood affect my transformation?” it was then her mother gave her a confused look.
 
“I did a blood bond with Sesshoumaru Lord of the Western lands, now I'm his family.” She sighed racking at the tangles in her hair finding out that she hadn't stopped transforming yet seeing as light blue highlights were added into the silver color scheme.
 
“No it won't have a bad effect, it will actually work in your favor because kitsunes are considered a type of dog, but with the blood bond you and Sesshoumaru share will give your new scenes and abilities another power boost as will the Shikon.” Then it was time to ask the dreaded question, she really didn't want to but she had to, torn in half as always.
 
“Why did Kikyou steal my soul?” it was a blunt question and Kagome really needed to know, she scooted closer to her mother as Midoriko started to play with her hair combing her fingers through it first before starting to part the hair into three sections and braiding it while talking.
 
“She took your soul because you are related to me in blood, my soul and your soul are shareable. That's why Urase and others thought you were Kikyou's incarnation, you both may have similarities here and there but you look more like me; in your illusion human form anyway.” Halfway through the braiding process Kagome could feel a soft rumbling in her chest, it resonated from her chest and a came out as a soft murring sound much like a purr, Midoriko chuckled waiting for her to ask any other question.
 
“Why was the Shikon in me?” she frowned, it was the jewel that had brought her to the past not just she herself.
 
“After we sent you to the future I did battle with those youkai, you saw the corpse in the demon exterminator village. After that battle happened and the Shikon was created your father went to go steal something to bring me back to life; unfortunately he almost got caught but used his fox magic to compress his body and soul into a wispy silver soul so he could find a body to live in, thus leaving me in the realm of the dead looking for him.” She frowned stopping the movements of her hands in Kagomes hair while she listened attentively.
 
“The jewel found its way from Kikyou in the past to you in the future seeking out my own flesh and blood to be with again because Kikyou wasn't pure enough to have the jewel; the jewel is the one who picks what guardian it wants. So it chose my only blood still alive, you.” The braiding resided until those nimble fingers got to the end and pulled out a of thing air a ice blue ribbon tying the end on the braid and smiling at her daughter. The braid itself was remarkable, the silver and light blue colors interchanged with each weave of the hair.
 
“Kagome it is time to make your wish and if you so desire my daughter you may see your friends from here…” they stood looking into the black depths of the well, it rippled like when a stone is thrown into water and saw her friends in Keada's hut along with Rin and Jaken, even the dragon Ah-Un was there.
 
“You can watch as each gift you bestow upon your friends makes their lives happier.” What caught her attention how ever was the reflective quality of the wells depths, she saw with much curiosity that her eyes didn't match, the left eyes was silver with flecks of gold, while the left was golden with flecks of silver.
 
“Well I guess I got the best of both worlds.” She chuckled as her mother blinked at her and saw her eyes for the first time; a soft hand ran up and down her cheek softly as the woman looked into her eyes.
 
“Yes daughter but now is not the time, make the wish.” With a soft hai and the nod of her head Kagome took the jewel into her hand to think a moment on what her wish would be, it would need to be an unselfish wish, one that would purify the jewel out of existence.
 
Holding the blue jewel close to her heart in-between the palms of her hands she began to whisper her wish while closing her eyes.
 
“I wish for my friends and families hearts desires to come true.” The clearing was engulfed in pink energy turning blue, the electric crackled all around her and Kagome's true mother.
 
Opening her eyes she looked down into the depths of the well to see a sight for sore eyes.
 
“First Lord Sesshoumaru will have Rin as a true daughter.” They both watched the blue light surround the little girl as she came out as a full Inu youkai.
 
“Next is Sango the demon exterminator, her brother was destroyed when you killed Naraku but I can retrieve his soul and make a new body; thought the consequences of the soul with memories are he will remember all that has transpired.” With that said Midoriko turned around first as a large icy blue crystal grew out of the ground, its girth was huge and the crystal sparkled genuinely. Some invisible hand began to carve away at the crystal making sure the fine details were there and that all was done according to her mother. Now before them stood Kohaku without a soul, Midoriko had only put up her hand and say the name when the white soul orb landed on her palm; she pushed it into the crystallized form of the boy and he took one large gaping breath, while scared chocolate brown eyes gazed at them before he was pulled into the blue light and sent to Feudal era.
 
Kagome was the first to see what happened in the well, Kohaku had reunited with his sister as Sango laughed, cried and pulled her brother into a loving embrace. She held the shaking boy as he cried out his heart and soul about the dead and the fact that he killed their father.
 
While watching the scene a hand landed on Kagome's shoulder as she jumped slightly, a smile tugged at her mothers lips as they watched the small family of two hugging each other.
 
“Next is Miroku, he will marry and have many children.” Is all she said while they both watched the perverted monk reach for Sango's bum, she slapped him in the face and her brother punched him in the gut. Merrily they watched as the houshi got to his feet kneeling on one knee in front of Sango and taking a ring from his robes, holding it out to her. After the proposal, Kagome knew there were only a few left that didn't get their wish.
 
“Next is Shippou, he shall get his mother back. I hope you take care of my grandchild.” Her mother said as they both looked down to see Shippou sitting in the lap of Keade, the child disappeared like she did while the group was in a ruckus and a bit of kilter since another one of them was gone.
Shippou appeared in front of Kagome in a blinding flash of white blue light that left her seeing spots in her vision. The child wasn't awake but floated over to her arms non-the-less as she plucked the child from mid air and cradled him.
 
“Last but not least Inu Yasha, his deepest desire was to become a full demon but it has changed. His lover is walking the earth again and wants her to live. I'm sorry but I can't grant his wish dearest daughter, Kikyou died with perpas and to have her live another life wouldn't do. The balance of the spirit realm won't allow that to happen so I must take the piece of soul she stole from you and return it.” The next moment the wells depth rippled to the clearing where Inu Yasha forest was in front of the Goshinkobou tree were the two were currently talking. Suddenly without cause Kikyou started to glow blue, the souls she used to energize her body flew out one after the other. Her lifeless chocolate brown orbs became lifeless, as the last of the souls were free; she fell to the ground shattering like a porcline doll. A white light erupted from the pile burning the pot like skin substitute into nothing but ashes that blew away scattering to the four winds. The white light stopped only to glow blue as it began to fade.
 
The next moment something got pelted at her, readjusting and rearranging inside her body. She felt after those few moments for the first time in her life, whole.
 
“Now Inu Yasha's desire wasn't to kill his would be mate but the wish for a mate may be made. So from this era to 20 into the future he shall search for his mate. He shall be destined to walk the earth scowering it to look for lost love.” Looking back to the well Inu Yasha was lifted into the air about six feet while having blue lights with red crackling electricity twist and turn about him so fast that it had made him dizzy, by the time he got back to the ground he couldn't walk straight it was as if he was drunk.
 
Midoriko turned back to her daughter with a smile, embracing her for a third time and twisting a lock of red hair on the kit Kagome's arms.
 
“You have quite a road ahead of you my dear. When you get to your next destination look around the rubble for where your old house would be and make a home from it. For a year I will teach you miko techniques in your sleep while you learn and teach the kitsune in your arms about the magic's of the silvers. But for now I must rest a day before our training date.” Kagome looked at her mother blinking.
 
“Dose this mean I have another mission to complete?” the girl huffed while frowning wasn't the Shikon supposed to be gone and wasn't she supposed to be free of responsibilities now?
 
“I'm sorry sweetie but the wish you made was pure but one of the wishes couldn't come true so the jewel still exists and you must guard it from the evils of Naraku's heart.” With that said the well clearing began to bleed black, the contents in the filed were being stripped away slowly as Midoriko began to disappear with it.
 
“Be strong daughter, find your old home, and please coop with the world your going to live in.” with that said she vanished into the black void with the clearing.
 
Kagome then woke up a sharp object was being thrust into her backside; she rolled over to take a look and got poked again. It seems she was lying on rocks in the middle of no were, in her miko garbs not bleeding but wait where was her bag? With that after thought she totally forgot about the yellow bag at Keade's when said bag came falling out of the sky slamming into her face and she promptly fell.
 
With much grumbling being done she picked the pack off her face and rummaged through it to find that her cloths were in there but some extra stuff was added, stuff for Shippou, some money if she could find civilization and it would be a miracle if they spoke her language. Still had a few days worth of Ramen left, a few bento boxes Kun-Loon made for her and her friend from Feudal Era. At that though she sighed stopping her searching for some clean cloths for moment and stayed silent for quite some time to give peace of mind to herself. Now that that was over and done with she looked around her person on the ground to find Shippou not to far away from her, with a smile she clicked the pack closed and walked over.
 
“Poor little guy, too much to take in all at once huh.” She said lowly while scooping the kitsune child into her arms and holding him tightly like a mother should. That's when she noticed the soft silkiness of her tails, she sighed how could she forget to put up an illusion? With that in mind she closed her eyes knowing exactually what to do as if it were second nature and chanted in a different language.
 
Both were illuminated in bluish light while her nine tails, ears, markings, fangs and claws disappeared she couldn't get rid of the natural silver makeup over her eyes but shrugged it came with the territory. Her hair was still ubber long but now back to its raven like sheen but more silky and soft looking. Instead of wearing the torn white and red priestess outfit she was adorned in baggy black pants with a bottle cap belt, a firm fitting crimson top was decked out with fish nest shirt that stopped over the belly button that wasn't showing because of the red shirt. Her hair was up how ever in two Chinese style buns with some of the hair unwound instead of the long braid her mother did to her silvery blue hair. Her feet were decked out with combat boots that were yes black. She also wore a black trench coat that was at the moment billowing in the nights breeze in an anime style fashion.
 
Looking to Shippou she giggled the boy in her arms didn't have his little paw feet or fingers anymore those were replaced with human hands with opposable thumbs and long gangly feet with toes. His hair was still back in a ponytail with the same ribbon while his tail itself had disappeared from his little bottom. He sported some dark jeans that had splotches on it as if some one intended to have chlorine spots on it, while the shirt was a green blue color with a design of shells all over it. His feet had black Nike's adorning each cute foot; the check on the side was white.
 
“So cute, well now my son guess we should get going ne?” With the swoosh of her black coat and pack over one shoulder Kagome and Shippou made their way into the desert like place, not knowing who they would meet or even to tell if they were friend or foe. That got Kagome thin thinking on what her mother said, Naraku's heart still lives did that mean that the child that had found darkness in her heart still lived? She would soon find out, but for now she needed to find her old house and begin a new probably by building it again.
 
 
Well that's the end of the first chapter; reviews would be nice so please R&R. Also pairings are already decided.