InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ black beast ❯ blood bond ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Rain ran into the arms of inutaisho. Every one else looked at him in shock. He was a very intimidating and it made everyone a little uncomfortable.
 
“I decide to head over before you called Rain, I wanted to explain things before he met his cousin.” Said Inutaisho.
 
“Hi I am your uncle Inutaisho.” He said to Darien holding out his hand to Darien who was still in shock. He took his hand a shook it.
“You have no memories what so ever?”
“No” replied Darien as he sat down inutaisho sitting down next to him.
“Well I going to be training you to control you powers and explain some of the things that will be happening to you. We can start next week. But I also wanted to explain the concept of mates to you seeing as you have one.” He said gesturing to Serena whom had sat down next to Darien. “It is very important that the both of you pay attention. Dog Demons are very possessive. I hate when other males that aren't related come near my mate. You need to learn to control your jealously else you might hurt some innocent boy. It would help to complete the mating ritual with a blood bond.”
 
“A blood bond?” said Serena gulping
“Yes a blond bond, he has already completed the marking part of the mating ritual. It is important because he will be able to know where you're at, what you feeling, what you're doing and communicate with you telepathically. He it would help curbs his anger at others around you because he could feel that you are safe.”
 
“So how do you complete this blood bond thing?” Darien asked liking the thought of always being connected to Serena.
 
“That is simple you have to drink some of her blood.”
 
“Ewe that sounds gross.” Shrieked Serena. Darien winced at the volume.
 
“Man she has got some decibels.” Said a new voice.
 
“It is about time you to got here Darien I like you to meet you cousins Inuyasha and Sesshomaru.” said Inutaisho standing up and gesturing towards the two new presences at the door.