InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi ❯ Kaoawase dano Taiketsu ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu Youkai dano Tsuki no Usagi

The Dog Demon and The Rabbit of the Moon

Chapter 7

Kaoawase dano Taiketsu

(Meetings and Confrontations)

Usagi was walking down the street after the meeting when Minako ran to catch up to her.

"Uasgi!! Wait up! I want you to meet someone."

"Really?" Queried the bunny-haired-blond, "who?"

"My sensei and his brother. He is the one who taught me how to fight as SailorV. I think that you will like them."

"I didn't know you had a sensei…."

"I know the others would never let me tell you. They said that him knowing about us all was a liability to us, but he knows anyway."

"Ok, I'm glad you came to me this time. Let's go meet him and his brother."

The two girls ran off towards Sesshomaru's apartment building. Along the way Mina explained to Usagi why she never said anything before.

"Yeah... well... I brought it up to Luna one day, and Rei heard me and then said that it was a bad idea and got the others to agree with her and she told me never to tell you."

"Well I know why Ami and Makoto would agree that it was a bad idea, but Rei should still have let me in on it. It would be nice to actually make some command decisions. I am after all the Princess."

"Here we are, and that is one of the reasons that I told you today."

The two inu youkai were just returning from their talk at the shrine. The girls ran up to them Minako calling out.

"Sensei!" Mina stopped in front of them Usagi right behind. She then bowed to her teacher. "I'd like you to meet my friend Usagi."

The princess stepped forward and bowed to them. "Pleased to meet you." She straightened up and took a closer look at them. "Uhhh… have we met?"

"Well, I have seen you around but my brother just got into town three days ago." Sesshomaru bowed back to her.

InuYasha just watched. `Usagi… why do I come upon an Usagi now?'

"Usagi!" Someone behind them sharply exclaimed. "What do you think you are doing?"

The young woman in question turned towards the voice. "I was meeting Mina's sensei and his brother."

"Well come home, you have chores to do."

"Yes mama." She turned towards her friend, "I'll see you in school tomorrow." She ran off towards her house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mina watched her friend and her friends mother leave. "Ever since she turned 17 her parents have been treating her like shit. They didn't treat her very acceptably before that but they have gotten much worse."

"Maybe it's time for her to move on?"

"I've been telling her that, so have Makoto and Ami. Rei says it's all in her head, but no one should go through that- I've been watching."

"I'm going to follow her." InuYasha walked off after the Tsuki no Hime.

"Well, he doesn't fool around." Mina put her hands on her hips.

"Yes.. he doesn't fool around." Sesshomaru turned towards his apartment, "would you like something to drink?"

"No, I have to go home, I just felt like Usagi and InuYasha should meet." Mina waved and ran off towards her home, Sesshomaru went inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the inu hanyou reached the place Usagi called "home" he heard raised voices coming from a second floor room. Therefore, he jumped up to the open window. Inside the room two women were arguing; one was the blond Usagi, and the other her blue/black haired mother.

"Why are you treating me so badly?!" cried our heroine. Her profile was facing the window. Both were so focused on the other that they never noticed the young man in odd clothes in the window.

"Do you want to know why? Then I'll tell you- you are just like the slut that bore you! It's amazing that you are still unburdened with a child."

"What?!?!?! What do you mean? You're my mother!"

"I allowed you into this family because Kenji begged me to. Your real mother was his sister- she got pregnant and had the indecency to die in childbirth. I didn't want to take you in, but he begged me, so I did. Now, if you don't want to be out on the street, you will do as I say…. You won't have time to follow in your slut of a mother's footsteps. Of course, you probably already have."

During her "mother's" tirade Usagi's face got redder and redder, her eyes started blazing. "If that is how you feel," she said in a deadly calm, "we will see who proves who wrong. There are plenty of places I can go where they will treat me right." Usagi turned around, grabbed her cat, and walked out.

"You know… she is nothing like you think. And if you were my mother- thankfully you are NOT- I would have gutted you by now." InuYasha jumped from the window and followed Usagi.

When he caught up with her, she was walking and crying. Luna was trying to cheer her up. He came up behind her.

"I know what it's like to be betrayed by someone I trusted."

"Why did you have to be there?"

"When you left with her," InuYasha said, his voice dripping with scorn, "I just felt that I needed to follow you. I don't know why. Sesshomaru might."

"I know why." Both teens looked at the cat. "You are InuShiro."

"My brother says that I was called that in a past life, but I do not remember. Kagome did not remember being Kikyou, so I guess it is normal."

"We should talk to Setsuna- maybe she can tell us." Luna decided.

"Yeah," Usagi too a good look at InuYasha, "You always dress like that?"

He looked at his clothes then looked around. "I have since I was very young, but I also lived in a very back-wards place."

"Well, then you need a new wardrobe, come on." The bunny haired girl grabbed the arm of the, normally, dog eared boy and dragged him to the mall. There he went through the torture of obtaining a closet full of new clothes. HE also helped his new friend get a new wardrobe. Luckily our Bunny was sophisticated enough to have the clothes delivered to Sesshomaru's apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now I have to find a place to stay," Usagi stated as she twirled around in her new dress, when she stopped she was facing InuYasha, "You know that suits you."

He was wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white tee shirt with a red long sleeved button down shirt over it. On his feet were a pair of cowboy boots, with multi-colored leather. Usagi's dress was a pink-lilac color it reached her knees and was short sleeved. Her shoes were 1-inch pumps she wore stockings, no socks.

"Normally I would fight this but... I learned recently that the time fighting could be put to better use.... You can stay with us."

"I'd love to but if I do mama will feel justified in treating me the way she did, and I'd feel like I was imposing...." I can stay with Makoto... she has been urging me to move in with her for a while now. I'll just pick up my stuff."

"Why don't we go ask her. Isn't that the polite thing to do?"

"You really don't strike me as the polite type."

"Not usually, but Sesshomaru reminded me that I know how and that here I should use that knowledge." InuYasha walked up to her." You, however, are and easy person to like and talk to."

Usagi smiled, "So I'm told, lets go visit Makoto...." She grabbed his arm and started walking towards her friends house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Down the block two sets of dark blue eyes watched, the female then flipped her long black hair over her shoulder.

"So... Usagi has a new boyfriend. I've never seen him before." Her eyes narrowed.

"We have to do something she as much as said that the bond is gone for her."

"Yes, we can't control Crystal Tokyo through her if you are not married to her...." She watched them disappear around the corner. "Too bad that that mage is gone...."

"Yes, I remember he died a few weeks after he performed the spell. Too bad I didn't think of killing him." He ran his hand through his Short black hair, then he started walking in the opposite direction from where his ex-girlfriend went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~