InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Reincarnation of Naraku ❯ Chapter 4 The new enemy ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 4

The new enemy

Later that evening at Professor Tomoe's lab Eudial approached the professor who was busy working on some Daimon eggs. "Ah you have returned Eudial. Did you find a talisman?" the professor asked as he looked over his shoulder at her with a smile.

"Edwards didn't have one, but I am afraid that Sailor Senshi and something else interfered." Eudial informed the professor, but now she was fearful of the professor's wrath. The Professor put down the test tube with the Daimon egg he was working on down on the table and he turned around to face Eudial.

"So the Senshi interfered, but you said something else. Would you please enlighten me?" the Professor asked the woman.

"Yes. There was a small boy there and when I tired to hit him he did something to me." Eudial said as she recalled the pain she was put through because of that creature.

"Go on." The professor said as a gleam of interest was seen in his eye.

"He said that he had the power to make someone relive all of the pain they suffered throughout their life. The pain you suffered both mentally and physically throughout your life he can force you to relive it. He also said that he could amplify it." Eudial told the professor as she held her head with both hands.

"A child with that kind of power…interesting. Is there anything else?" The professor asked wanting to hear if there was anything else that Eudial didn't mention.

"Yes…I would have died if that child's servant didn't appear when the Daimon tried to attack the boy. I never seen a monster like the one that killed the Daimon by biting its head off. The demon was like a centaur except that the lower half of its body was the body of a centipede while the upper half was a human woman with six arms. I left while the Senshi were fighting it. I don't know who won." Eudial answered finishing her story.

"This is indeed an interesting development. I wonder if we will see those creatures again?" the Professor thought as he started rubbing his chin with his hand thinking about the matter.

Meanwhile at the same time Arael and Tsunami were entering a dark room where Naraku was seen sitting by a window waiting for them. Naraku turned to look at them. Both of his servants knelt down on the ground in front of him. Each of them handed Naraku the scrolls each of them recovered. Naraku picked them up and he started to examine them. When he was finished reading them he smiled as he turned his attention to his servants. He smiled faintly as he said "Excellent work Arael and Tsunami. But would one of you please explain to me what happened to our servant the centipede demon?"

"I had left the demon to deal with a group of girls. I am sure nothing has happened to it." Arael replied boldly.

"Oh really…but the Saimyoushou I had at the mansion has told me otherwise." Naraku answered back coldly as the whole room they were in grew darker.

"But Naraku that centipede should have killed them." Tsunami said trying to defend her brother.

"Apparently there was something else about those girls. Now Arael I am assuming you scanned their minds. Did you find anything that could explain how the demon was defeated?" Naraku said while he looked at Arael with a stone cold stare.

"Yes…from the red haired woman called Eudial I have learned that she works for a group known as the Death busters and she works at the Mugan school. The leader of the Death Busters is a man named Professor Tomoe. Tomoe is responsible for creating a horde of creatures called Daimons. The Daimons are creatures created to seek those with pure hearts. I also learned that there are three special individuals with three talismans hidden within their pure hearts. If all three talismans are bought together then something called the Holy Grail will appear and whoever controls it power can do anything. Even rule the world. As for the one who calls her self Sailor Moon she wields something called the Sliver crystal as the source of her power." Arael explained, but he stopped to rest from talking.

"My lord if you had control of the sliver crystal and the Holy Grail then you will be all powerful." Tsunami suggested.

"An interesting thought. Arael...do you know who is Sailor Moon?" Naraku asked with a hint of curiosity in his eyes.

"I know who Sailor Moon and the rest of her friends are. I know their true identities. Also I know how the Death busters locate and extract Pure Hearts." Arael answered. Naraku started to smile. Naraku turned to look at the three pots in the corner of the room. He knew one of them would soon be ready.

"Then inform me of all of the details you know about them Arael." Naraku asked; Arael started to tell him everything else he learned from Eudial and Sailor Moon.

The next day Usagi and the others were studying. Rei walked into the room with the others while Usagi was working hard to solve a problem. Minako turned to notice Rei so she asked "Hey Rei how is your grandfather?"

"He's fine, but he still a bit freaked about that monster he saw." Rei replied with a look of depression on her face.

"Do you know what was stolen?" Ami asked her friend.

"According to grandpa the only thing stolen was a bunch of forbidden scrolls that had dark spells and evil enchantments that were used by dark priests or priestesses in the past. Our Shrine had one of them because we were charged to keep an eye on them." Rei answered.

"That is strange because I heard from Mr. Edwards that he had a bunch of scrolls that were the same kind of scrolls that stolen from him as well. Whoever wanted these scrolls…they must have a thing for dark spells and enchantments." Ami informed the group of what she had figured out.

"Yeah sounds like it, but that demon we fought was one tough costumer. That thing was stronger than any foe we have fought so far." Makoto commented.

"We know that he wasn't with Eudial or any of the Daimons so we are looking at facing a new enemy then." Artemis stepped into the conversation saying.

"I wish we knew more about this new foe." Luna spoke up.

"I've finished!" Usagi shouted happily.

"You did it! In 23 minutes! Your best record!" Makoto said while Usagi handed her paper to Ami so she could examine it.

"And it was such a hard problem, I'm great." Usagi boasted.

"Good work!" Minako said with a smile.

"Congratulations!" Makoto told Usagi.

"For you, Usagi, it's a good job!" Rei also said as her way of congratulating Usagi.

"Thank you! Thanks for your help!" Usagi said happily, but unfortunately Usagi's celebration was cut short when Ami handed it back to Usagi.

"Wait! You made a mistake in the calculation here. So, the answer should be this." Ami said as she pointed out Usagi's mistake. Usagi broke down into tears and she started crying. Ami put her hand on Usagi's shoulder trying to comfort her.

"Why? Why is that?" Usagi said while she was still crying.

"I know you're doing your best. Poor Usagi!" Minako said as she tried to comfort Usagi, but she wasn't doing much better.

"No more!" Usagi started saying.

"Don't cry!" Rei said in an attempt to make Usagi feel better.

"Still." Usagi was trying to say as her crying was coming to an end.

"It's just a simple mistake" Ami told her friend, but Usagi interpreted Ami before she could say anything else by saying "Next time, I will make some other mistake! No, no! I don't want to have this kind of hardship anymore!"

"What kind of hardship is that? Did you forget the feeling when your pure heart was taken by a Daimon?" Rei to remind Usagi there was far worse kinds of hardships.

"That's right! Compared to that hardship, studying is fun!" Ami said to add to the subject.

"Do your best, Usagi!" Makoto said trying to encourage Usagi to do better.

"Okay, I understand." Usagi said as her crying finally ended and she was starting to feel better, but she was remembering the times when everyone's heart crystals were taken.

"Yeah...It was like chugging a whole" Makoto was saying, but Usagi interrupted her by finishing her sentence by saying "bottle all at once!"

"Only that much?" Rei said as she watched Usagi drank a whole PET bottle.

"Well, no, plus ten rice balls too... I think." Usagi said as she ate some rice balls.

"Oh, right." Rei replied.

Later Minako was by herself thinking, but her thinking was interrupted by Artemis who came up to her and asked "What's wrong?"

"Artemis, why do you think a Daimon didn't attack me? Except me, all of us were targeted for our pure hearts." Minako asked her friend.

"You're not pure." Artemis said softly. "Oh, no that's impossible." The cat quickly corrected himself.

"Of course. Maybe they think I lack enthusiasm since I quit my favorite sport, volleyball." Minako said thinking that might be the reason.

"Does that bother you?" Artemis asked with a worried expression on his face.

"I don't know." Minako answered.

Minako left the area to go somewhere else. Meanwhile at Naraku's castle in the middle of the forest. Naraku was watching one of his pots as it started shaking and it suddenly tipped over allowing purple ooze to pour out on the floor. Seconds later a man who looked to be nineteen years old was crawling out of the pot. Once he was out the mark of the spider appeared on his back, and some long red hair appeared on his head.

Naraku smiled and said "Welcome Akuma my third detachment."

As the detachment rose he downed himself in his own clothing. He was wearing black jeans, red shirt and a black leather jacket with gloves and booths. He opened up one of his hands and a scythe appeared in his hand. Naraku's newest detachment was ready.

Later Minako was at a volleyball court practicing with a ball. At the very moment Minako sent the ball flying across the room Usagi came by and she was hit by the ball. Usagi fell to the ground since the ball hit her so hard. Minako ran towards her friend shouting "Usagi!"

"I'm fine. I'm fine. How about you, Minako?" Usagi asked.

"About what?" Minako asked with a confused expression.

"So?" Usagi asked as she cast Minako a serious glare, then Artemis came out of hiding.

"Are you talking about me being the only one a Daimon hasn't attacked? Why would that bother me?" Minako said trying to reassure her friend. "That's nonsense! No way!" denying the fact that she doesn't have a pure heart, but she was convinced that she had one. "Under the circumstances, I can't understand why I don't have a pure heart!" Minako said, but she was sure she had a pure heart. She just couldn't accept the chance that she didn't have one. "That's right! I can't!" Minako said, but then an idea came into mind and she said "I'll make it this time!"

"So are you sure you don't mind?" Usagi asked Minako.

"Of course not!" Minako replied, but clearly Minako did mind.