InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Reincarnation of Naraku ❯ Chapter 6 Trickery is one of evil’s most dangerous weapons ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 6

Trickery is one of evil's most dangerous weapons

Naraku was sitting inside his private chamber when suddenly a large burst of flame blew his door down. Akuma walked into the room, and he didn't look happy. "Naraku!" Akuma shouted at the sight of his creator. Naraku turned his head to look at his servant.

A smile appeared on his face, then he said "Welcome back Akuma. It looks like the Sailor Senshi gave you a hard time."

"Don't play dumb with me! I know that you knew what the Senshi were capable of. Why didn't you warn me?" Akuma roared.

"I didn't warn you because I needed you to fight the Senshi so I could find out what else they were capable of. The test was successful thanks to you." Naraku told his servant as he held up his hand. Something was emerging from it.

"Damn you!" Akuma yelled as he raised his Scythe ready to attack his own master.

Before Akuma could execute his attack a beating heart appeared in Naraku's hand. Naraku started squeezing the heart. Akuma felt his body grow weak and put under a lot of pain as he just dropped to his knees. Naraku's grip around Akuma's heart grew tighter which put Akuma in more pain.

"Always remember Akuma. That I always hold your heart in my hands just as I hold the heart of every servant I have created. You were born from a part of my body, and reducing you back into the lifeless pool of flesh you were…would be too easy. I shall warn you only once Akuma. Try anything like that again and I will crush your heart." Naraku threatened.

Akuma didn't say a word. All he did was that he continued to hold his chest even after his heart was reabsorbed into Naraku's body. Naraku turned his attention back to the glowing pots that contained his soon to be new servants. The next day Eudial had created a program that could locate those with a talisman. "Good! This will identify the holder of a Talisman!" Eudial said to herself as her computer was about to tell her who had a talisman.

"But who on Earth has the purest heart that holds a Talisman? This is the holder of a Talisman." Eudial said while she was a bit surprised by the results her computer came up with. But before she could do anything else she felt something sting her in the neck.

Before she knew it Eudial fell over onto her desk and she died. The poison of the Saimyoushou did its work. A few more Saimyoushou appeared and they stung Eudial to make sure she was dead then a bunch of them took her gun that lay near by. Then two of the Saimyoushou stuck their stingers into Eudial's computer screen, and they destroyed it. They took the gun that causes Heart Crystals to come out and left.

The Saimyoushou flew away into the ventilation duck with the gun. They had some difficulty getting it out, but the demon wasps were successful. They carried it through the sky and they eventually reached Naraku's castle. They entered the open window and they gave the gun to Naraku. Naraku held the gun up in his hands as he examined it closely.

"Excellent work my pets. Now come here Tentai and Tsunami." Naraku called his two detachments. Tentai a woman who seemed about ten years old with long black hair appeared. She wore black robes and her face was pale. She also had a long black silk scarf warped around her. Like her brother Arael she was similar to Kanna, but she looked more like a dark twin of Kanna. Tsunami was wearing dark blue robes much like the kind Kagura wore, but she was carrying a weapon around with her. It was a Halberd, but judging by it looked it was some kind of holy weapon.

"Yes Naraku what is your bidding now?" Tsunami asked her creator.

"I hold here the weapon you'll need to extract the Talismans from Sailor Neptune and Uranus." Naraku said as he handed the gun to Tsunami. "Listen carefully…I will lure the two Senshi into position for you to steal the talismans. Now I will also lure someone else there so she can warm them up for you. Once the battle is over take talismans and if possible take the sliver crystal as well. I have already informed Tentai about the details of the plan. Now go to the Marine Cathedral and get ready for them." Naraku commanded as his two servants bowed and they left.

Later that day the phone at Haruka's house rang for several moments until the answering machine got it "I am unable to answer your call right now. Please leave your message after the beep."

The voice was Eudial's and she had left the following message followed by the accompanied fax. "Hey! The recording time is too short! I couldn't say what I wanted to! No matter. That's about it. By the way, I remember you were also looking for the Talismans, right? I think I can accommodate you as our allies, if you'd like. Don't worry. I haven't reported your real identities to my boss yet. If you're interested, you should come to the designated place. Be there at 4:30 this afternoon. I'll send you a fax. Bye."

"I think it's true that they found a holder of a Talisman." Michiru said after she picked up the fax.

"Yes. It matches with our intuition. The time is coming." Haruka agreed.

"I know these hands are already dirty. I will make any sacrifice and use any means to get the Talismans!" Haruka said, but then she noticed something was wrong with Michiru. "Michiru? Come on, what's wrong?" Haruka asked her friend.

"Haruka... don't worry! I like your hands." Michiru replied with a smile.

Meanwhile Naraku hung up a phone with a built-in fax machine he was using. He smiled as he turned and he left the room he was using the phone from. "Using Eudial voice has set the bait for my trap."

Sometime later Haruka called Usagi to meet her at the top of a building with an Aquarium on it. "Wow! Great! I didn't know that there is an aquarium on top of this building! May I bring my friends next time? May I?" Usagi kept asking, but Haruka only gave her a cold glare.

"Never show up before us again, Sailor Moon!" Haruka told Usagi.

"We're all Sailor Soldiers, aren't we? Can't we be allies?" Usagi asked with signs of confusion on her face.

"I won't forgive you for dragging us halfway to a fight for fun!" Haruka told Usagi as she took Usagi's brooch from her.

"No!" Usagi cried.

"I'll keep it for a while!" Haruka informed Usagi.

"Wait! Don't think of stealing any more pure hearts!" Usagi tried to plead with Haruka.

"Shut up! Can't you see? If you show up before us again ...you'll be killed! Uranus Planet Power!" Haruka said as she transformed.

"Neptune Planet Power!" Michiru said as she transformed into Sailor Neptune.

"We are looking for Talismans sealed into pure hearts! If we don't gather three Talismans, the Sacred Cup will not appear." Haruka said to Usagi.

"In this world, the Silence and the moment of ruin are approaching! Only the Messiah who can control the Sacred Cup can stop it!" Michiru told Usagi.

"The Sacred Cup? Messiah?" a confused Usagi asked.

"It's none of your business." Haruka said as she and Michiru took in a helicopter.

"Haruka! Michiru!" Usagi shouted as they disappeared into the distance.

"Are you going to save them? The two of them headed for battle as ordered by destiny. But today, they are in danger!" Setsuna said as she appeared on the scene before Usagi.

"Who are you?" Usagi asked.

"Setsuna Meio. I am...Yes...an old friend of theirs." Setsuna answered.

"Both of them are in danger, right?" Usagi asked Setsuna.

"Are you going to save them? But if you cannot transform, you might be in more danger than them!" Setsuna warned.

"Please! If you know where they're going, please tell me!" Usagi begged, but unknown to them they were being watched by a Saimyoushou. Naraku was watching Usagi and Setsuna talk. He had a nasty smile on his face. Sometime later Haruka and Michiru arrived at the Marine Cathedral. The two walked inside. The corridors were dark, but soon some lights came one.

"Eudial where are you?" Haruka shouted.

"Eudial is dead." A voice in the darkness said.

"What?" Michiru said.

"Give me my brooch back!" a voice shouted as a very familiar looking blonde haired woman came running up and she seized the brooch from her. She quickly ran behind one of the pillars. The words "Moon cosmic power!" were heard and Sailor Moon emerged from behind the pillar.

"Sailor Moon how did you find this place?" Haruka demanded.

"How dare you attempt to steal pure heart crystals, and now you steal my own brooch. Enough is enough; in the name of the moon I will punish you both." Sailor Moon shouted as she pulled out her specter. "Moon Spiral Heart Attack!" Sailor Moon shouted as she sent a blast of energy at Sailor Neptune and Uranus.

"I don't know what has come over you, but I warned you that if you ever appear before us again then we would kill you. Now die!" Sailor Uranus shouted as she charged Sailor Moon with one of her fists raised ready to punch her. Sailor Neptune attacked Sailor Moon with her Deep Submerge attack, but Sailor Moon evaded both of their attacks by jumping to the side.

"Moon Spiral Heart Attack!" Sailor Moon shouted again as she blasted Sailor Neptune in the back. Neptune dropped to her knees and she was rendered unconscious. Sailor Moon stood by Neptune's fallen body and the two vanished.

"Michiru!" Uranus shouted.

"If you want your friend then come into the chamber ahead." A voice was heard saying.

"Damn you Sailor Moon!" Uranus said as she ran towards the next chamber.

Meanwhile a Saimyoushou was watching the battle from high above near the ceiling. Once Haruka was gone Tentai appeared with Sailor Moon's real brooch in her hand. She placed the brooch in the center of the hall where the real Sailor Moon could easily find it. At the same time outside of the cathedral Usagi was approaching the cathedral at a very fast pace.

While at the same time Haruka had followed the fake Sailor Moon into the prayer hall. Sailor Uranus found Michiru lying down on the ground at the center of the room. The fake Sailor Moon was no where to be seen. Meanwhile a bunch of cupid stones that were on the sides of the wall moved to their sides exposing some small metal holes on the sides of each block.

Haruka ran up to her friend and he checked for a heart beat. There was no heartbeat, Michiru was dead. Elsewhere the fake Sailor Moon was putting the gun Naraku wasp's stole from Eudial down. In her other hand she had the Deep Aqua Mirror, the talisman from Sailor Neptune. The first talisman was now in the demon's hands.

At the same time back at the Death Buster's base. Mimeto was walking up to Eudial's body was still slumped over her desk and her keyboard. Mimeto noticed the broken computer screen. Mimeto approached Eudial's body and said "You keep failing to get a talisman and now you have damaged some of our equipment now."

Eudial's body didn't move, so Mimeto started shaking it while saying "Hey Eudial! Are you evening listing to me?" Suddenly Eudial's body fell over out of her chair. Mimeto saw Eudial's eyes were still open and they had a lifeless glaze to them. Mimeto hesitantly put two of her fingers against her neck to check for a pulse. Mimeto knew that Eudial was dead.

"Professor Tomoe!" Mimeto screamed, because she was freaked that Eudial was dead, but the worse part about it was that she touched a dead body.

Moments later the Professor entered the room and noticed Eudial's lifeless corpse. The Professor knelt down next to the body and he examined it. He noticed the multiple wasp stings all over her body and the one on her neck. That was when Mimeto and the professor heard an odd sound. Mimeto checked around Eudail and she found a Saimyoushou that was trapped in some of Eudial's hair. The professor and Mimeto didn't notice the creature at first because it was hidden deep under Eudial's hair.

"Mimeto get me a jar…quickly!" the professor commanded as the woman left the room for a few moments then she returned with a jar. The professor took a pair of scissors from the desk and he used them to cut Eudial's hair so he could seal the wasp in the jar. Once it was in he sealed it.

"What is that thing?" Mimeto asked the professor.

"I don't know. I never saw an insect like this before. I shall take it into my lab and have it analyzed in the meantime take care of Eudial's body and hook up a new monitor to that computer. Something about Eudial being killed by this wasp seems to be too much of a coincidence and it looks like more than one had done the job" the Professor said as he noticed the dead remains of two more Saimyoushou that were inside Eudial's computer monitor. Seeing the dead wasps in the computer monitor increased his suspicions about the nature of Eudial's death even more.

"If the wasp just killed Eudial they would have stay around and they would have attacked someone else. Something isn't right here. Report to me when you have learned what Eudial was doing before she died." The professor said as he left with the jar.

Mimeto stood over Eudial's corpse and thought to herself "Well I guest those bugs saved me the trouble of taking you out of the picture myself." Mimeto left to go and arrange for something to be done with Eudial's body while she was going to have one of the other witches hook up a new monitor to Eudial's computer to see what she was doing before she had died.

Back at the Cathedral Haruka was overwhelmed with grief for Michiru's death. She was looking around for Sailor Moon. "Where are you Sailor Moon?" Sailor Uranus shouted. Her words were echoing throughout the halls of the Cathedral. Suddenly Sailor Moon appeared behind her.

"I am so sorry that my attack killed your friend. I was hoping that my attack wouldn't had killed her…I am sorry." The fake Sailor Moon said.

"You're sorry! Sailor Moon I won't forgive you for this. I will take your life myself!" Sailor Uranus shouted a she unleashed a World Shaking attack.

Sailor Moon evaded the world shaking attack by jumping to the side. "Moon Spiral Heart Attack!" Sailor Moon shouted as she sent a blast of energy towards Sailor Uranus. Haruka rolled to the side to avoid Sailor Moon's attack, but she was kicked in the stomach by Sailor Moon. Haruka held her stomach with one hand as she punched Sailor Moon in the face with her other hand.

Sailor Uranus seized the opportunity to retaliate against Sailor Moon with another World Shaking attack. Her attack hit Sailor Moon directly and the blast from the attack sent Sailor Moon flying across the room. Meanwhile Usagi entered the Cathedral and she noticed the condition the room was in. Clearly a battle had occurred here. Lying in the middle of the room was her brooch.

"They must be in trouble. Moon cosmic power!" Usagi shouted as she transformed and she became Sailor Moon. She started running down the hall towards the prayer hall.

Meanwhile the fake Sailor Moon sensed that the real Sailor Moon was heading her way. The fake Sailor Moon launched an attack against Sailor Uranus with her specter. The attack hit the ground in front of Haruka creating a cloud of dust that blinded her just long enough for the fake Sailor Moon to leave and the real Sailor Moon to enter the room.

"Haruka!" Sailor Moon shouted.

Haruka didn't say a word as she ran at Sailor Moon. When she was close enough she kicked Sailor Moon in the head knocking Usagi back. "This for Michiru!" Sailor Uranus shouted as she blasted Sailor Moon with another World shaking attack.

"What's going on here?" Sailor Moon asked Haruka.

"Shut up and prepare to die Sailor Moon!" Haruka shouted.

While Sailor Moon was busy evading Haruka's punches and kicks Naraku was watching the two women fight each other.

"Those fools…Sailor Moon doesn't know that the Sailor Moon Haruka was fighting was a fake. Don't even bother trying to reason with her Usagi. While Michiru and Haruka were fighting Tsunami I filled the room with an odorless gas which affects certain parts of the human brain. Namely the part of the brain that controls a person's judgment and reasoning capability. Although the gas's effect is temporary, it has left Haruka in a berserker's rage. She will not stop fighting until Sailor Moon is killed, or until Usagi can convince her that she didn't kill Michiru, or until Haruka is defeated." Naraku thought to himself as he continued to watch the battle unfold.