InuYasha Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Reincarnation of Naraku ❯ Chapter 11 Attacks on the Sailor Senshi and the Death Busters continue ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter 11

Attacks on the Sailor Senshi and the Death Busters continue

Naraku was watching the Death Busters planning their next move. After he had returned he had a new poison wasp head to their headquarters to keep a close watch on them. The wasp was watching the woman known as Mimeto while she was searching for her next target, so far she didn't seem to find anything yet.

"Let's see; what the others are up to?" Naraku thought as the image on the mirror changed to show him all three of the Outer Senshi was meeting with Tuxedo Kamen, also known as Mamoru. Naraku deiced to watch their meeting and listen in.

"We were expecting you, Mamoru! Or should I say, Sir Endymion!" Michiru said welcoming the prince.

"From long bygone days; you are the soldiers of Silver Millennium?" Mamoru replied.

"And an agent from the future." Setsuna said as she, Haruka and Michiru pulled out transformation pens.

Setsuna, Michiru and Haruka transformed and they started to introduce themselves. "The windy planet, Uranus is my guardian deity, Sailor Uranus!" Haruka said introducing herself.

"The ocean planet, Neptune is my guardian deity, Sailor Neptune!" Sailor Neptune said introducing herself.

"The far-reaching planet, Pluto is my guardian deity, Sailor Pluto!" Sailor introduced herself last.

"We are the 3 soldiers of the outer Solar System." Neptune said finishing their introduction.

"Outer... Solar System?" Mamoru asked the three Sailor Soldiers.

"We are soldiers who were given stronger power than those of the other Sailor Soldiers. In ancient days, our mission was to protect Silver Millennium from enemies invading outside of the Solar System." Setsuna explained.

"However, when we awakened, the enemy was already here quietly building its nest deep in this world!" Sailor Uranus informed Mamoru.

"We overlooked it! This invasion is due to our mistake!" Neptune added to the subject.

"The Death-Busters, a new enemy. But why do you hesitate to work with Sailor Moon and the others?" Mamoru asked with signs of curiosity on his face.

"They're a burden!" Sailor Uranus answered.

"What?" Mamoru asked with a bit of surprise on his face.

"This battle is too hard for Sailor Moon as well as for Mars and Venus!" Neptune answered.

"To defeat the biggest and strongest enemy the Death-Busters. This is a mission for the three of us!" Sailor Uranus said adding to the answer Sailor Neptune gave.

Naraku continued to watch and listen to their meeting while thinking "Fools you will regret not working together. The more apart you are…the easy I can manipulate you all." Naraku smiled as got up and he walked out of the keep of his castle and into the courtyard. Then he saw Akuma flying through the air leading something big towards him. Naraku dressed himself in his baboon cloak as he stepped outside to see what Akuma has brought for him.

"Welcome Mantis demon." Naraku greeted as a giant mantis crawled up to Naraku. It stopped once its shadow was looming over him.

"Cut the carp Naraku why I am here?" the demon demanded.

"I have only one simple job for you. There is something I want you to take and there is someone people I want you to kill." Naraku asked as he brought out a mirror that showed a picture of Mimeto, Haruka, Setsuna, and Michiru. "Kill them and then bring this to me if you see it." Naraku asked as his mirror showed an image of a heart crystal.

"What do I get out of it?" asked the half demon.

"I will give you anything you want, but only if you complete your job. If anyone else gets in your way kill them." Naraku commanded with a gleam of evil in his eye.

"The job sounds simple enough. I'll take it" Demon said as it hissed.

"I will send my wasps to accompany you. I believe that later today all four of your targets will be gathered at one location. When that happens I will have my wasps' lead you right to them." Naraku informed the demon as some of his wasp flew up towards the demon.

"This will be easy." The mantis demon said as he left the castle with some of Naraku's wasps following it.

"Good forth you fool and fight for me. It doesn't matter who wins." Naraku thought with a dark smile as he turned around and he walked back into his castle.

Some time later at the Death Buster's headquarters Mimeto was reading a book and was feeling very saddened about the main character. She didn't notice that her phone was ringing. But she eventually picked up the phone. The poison wasp was still watching her from an air duck.

"Hello, Mimeto speaking." Mimeto said finally answering the phone.

"You took the phone at last! Mimeto, did you find a new target?" the professor demanded.

"Well... ah... yeah, of course! I'm checking a talented pure heart all right! This is it! Today, at the Tenth Street Bookstore. The target is going to have an autograph session later today." Mimeto answered.

"Okay, I'll start making a Daimon now! For the autograph session!" the professor answered.

Naraku was watching Mimeto through one of his wasps. He smiled and he called one of his wasps to him. "Go find demon and inform it that its targets will be at the Tenth Street book store." Naraku commanded as the wasp flew out the window to deliver the message to the demon.

Later that day Usagi had followed Chibi-usa to Hotaru's house, but else where Ami was standing out side of the crown game center waiting for Hitomi. Minutes later Hitomi appeared dressed up wearing a black collar shirt with black paints. Ami walked up to him and said "Hello Hitomi."

"Hello Ami." Hitomi answered with a warm smile.

"So I was hoping I could catch up on what you been up to since I last saw you." Ami said while a little nervous around him.

"Really…well ok, but I will be asking you the same question alright." Hitomi informed Ami.

"Sure." Ami replied with a smile as the two went to go and find a place to sit and talk.

The two found a table with some chairs at a near by restaurant. The two sat down and Ami started their conversation off by saying "So where did you disappear to after two years ago. A lot of people thought you had gone missing."

"There was an unforeseen event that occurred which forced me to go elsewhere for a while. I did a little traveling and during that time I took a test and I have already earned my high school diploma. I go the collage portion of the Mugan academy now, but my schedule sets it so I can attend school there or I can do my studies from home if I want." Hitomi answered.

"Wow it sounds like you have done quite well with yourself." Ami said while she was impressed with Hitomi's success. "You always seemed to be more into your studies than me." Ami said as a complement.

"Well even after I left I have to admit that I did miss you Ami. At the Academy you were the only person who I could really talk to." Hitomi replied with a soft smile.

"Well after you left I was transferred to Juuban Junior High School. I was alone for a while, but I meet some new friends." Ami said while remembering the times when she and Hitomi played together when they were very young.

"That is good you have done well since I last saw you. Now that we're together again you have more friends now." Hitomi said as he looked at Ami with a gentle expression on his face.

"I guess you're right. But since you are back we can see each again more just like before. Hey I was wondering Hitomi" Ami said to Hitomi preparing to ask him a question.

"Yes?" Hitomi asked with a curious look on his face.

The two continued to talk about what they did over the past two years. Ami told Hitomi about most of the things she did over the years except she left out the parts when she became a Sailor Senshi and the things she did as Sailor Mercury. Hitomi then told her that he had been going around the country and seeing many wonderful sights and learning many new things. However Ami noticed that it was time for her to go, but before she got up to leave she turned to Hitomi and asked. "Would you like to join me in my friend's study group tomorrow?"

"What time will it be at, and where?" Hitomi asked promptly.

"It will be at the Hikawa Shrine around 3:30 pm." Ami answered with some signs of her hoping Hitomi would say yes.

"OK…I have some free time tomorrow so I will see you and you're friends there then." Hitomi replied.

"Great then I will be seeing you there." Ami said happily as she got up and left.

Meanwhile at the Tenth street bookstore the signing session had ended, and Mimeto was moving into position to steal Ukon's heart crystal. "Mr. Ukon!" Mimeto greeted as she appeared before him.

"Who are you?" Mr. Ukon asked.

"Thank you so much for your autograph just a while ago!" Mimeto said to the author thanking him.

"No problem." Mr. Ukon replied.

"Actually, I have one more thing to ask of you...Your heart, sir! Come out, Daimon!" Mimeto shouted as the Daimon appeared.

"W... What's that?" Mr. Ukon asked while he was horrified by the monster.

"Book-Henshyu! Are you always in time for the deadline?" the Daimon answered. But just as the Daimon was about to begin its attack on the poor author Sailor Moon appeared.

"Stop right there! I haven't got his autograph yet! You guys are hurting a good looking man! Agent of love and justice, a pretty Sailor Soldier, Sailor Moon! In the name of the moon, I'll punish you!" Sailor Moon said as she did one of her poses.

"You showed up again, Miss Annoyance! Book-Henshyu, go get her!" Mimeto shouted to the Daimon.

"Yes, Madam head editor!" The Daimon answered, but how it referred to Mimeto confused her.

"Who's that? Go get her quickly!" Mimeto commanded.

"Yes! Deadly attack! Finishing Manuscripts Shots! Next, a plate setting! You're almost dead!" the Daimon said as it launched a series of attacks against Sailor Moon. Sailor Moon tried to evade the attacks, but she was caught by the Daimon's attack.

"I can't move!" Sailor Moon said as she tried to struggle free.

"Cut and paste!" the Daimon said as it was getting ready to deliver the final blows to Sailor Moon.

"W... Wait a second! What are you going to do?" Sailor Moon asked with a worried expression.

"Cut and paste as you like!" Mimeto said cheerfully.

"Hey, you! Dead Scream!" Sailor Pluto shouted as she blasted the Daimon with her attack.

"I'm almost dead!" the Daimon said as it was trying to recover.

"Pluto!" Sailor Moon exclaimed happily.

"We'll take over from here." Sailor Uranus said as she and Sailor Neptune appeared on the scene.

"Uranus! Neptune! Thank you!" a thankful Usagi said.

"Hurry up and get away!" Sailor Uranus shouted to Usagi.

"Damn! Why are they coming one after another?" Mimeto companied.

"Deep Submerge!" Sailor Neptune shouted as she unleashed her watery attack against the Daimon.

"No problem! Even under a sudden shower!" The book-like Daimon shouted as it used an attack to block Sailor Neptune's attack.

"I told you to get away!" Sailor Uranus said as she noticed that Usagi hadn't left the area yet, even after Sailor Moon had freed herself.

"Why?" Sailor Moon asked Haruka.

"G-pen! Round-pen! Kabura-pen!" The Daimon was saying as it seemed to be planning an attack.

"Why? Tell me! We're all soldiers!" Sailor Moon demanded.

"You're a burden!" Sailor Uranus answered firmly.

"Finishing Manuscripts!" the Daimon said as it was preparing to launch an attack against the Sailor Senshi.

"World Shaking!" Sailor Uranus shouted as she attacked the Daimon with her attack.

"Last second power! I made it on time safely!" the Daimon said as it used an attack that blocked Sailor Uranus's attack. Before the Daimon could attack again someone shouting "Venus love me chain!" was heard. Suddenly the Daimon was stuck by a beam of energy.

"Sailor Venus, Sailor Mars, Sailor Jupiter, and Sailor Mercury." Those were the words heard from each Sailor Senshi as they introduced themselves and they did their usual entrance poses. "Sailor Team is here!" all four of the Sailor Senshi's said in unison.

"W... When did you...?" Mimeto said as she was surprised by the number of Sailor Senshi that had appeared.

"Everyone!" Sailor Moon exclaimed.

"Uranus and fellows." Tuxedo Kamen said as he appeared on the scene to join the others.

"Tuxedo Kamen!" Sailor Moon exclaimed while she was surprised that everyone was here.

"Each one of us might be less powerful than you, but Sailor Moon has allies that work together!" Tuxedo Kamen explained to the Outer Senshi.

"Damn! Why do all you guys come at once?" Mimeto companied because she knew that the situation wasn't looking good for her.

"What shall I do?" The Daimon companied.

"Oh, please! Go get them all!" Mimeto told the Daimon with an annoyed expression on her face.

"Well, there's too many of them!" the Daimon said as it looked worried.

"What? You have a powerful weapon, right?" Mimeto asked the creature with a confounded look on her face.

"Well, actually, I ran out." The Daimon admitted with signs of disappointment shown all over its face.

"What? You're worthless!" Mimeto companied.

"Now, Sailor Moon!" Tuxedo Kamen shouted.

"Y... Yes! Moon Crisis power up!" Sailor Moon shouted as she used the power of the cup to transform herself into Super Sailor Moon. Then she pulled out her specter and shouted "Rainbow Moon Heart Ache!"

"See you! I'll let you take care of them!" Mimeto said as she turned to leave.

"What? W... Wait! Be in time for the deadline!" The book shouted as Sailor Moon destroyed it with her attack. After the monster was dead Mimeto had escaped. Before the Sailor Senshi could celebrate their victory a series of stomping sounds could be heard.

"What's that sound?" Rei asked as she heard something hissing right behind her. She turned around and she saw the demon mantis looming over them giving off a menacing presence.

"Are you the ones called Haruka, Setsuna and Michiru?" the demon insect asked the girls as it moved its pincers and it turned its head around looking at all of the Sailor Senshi below it.

"W…Wh…What are you?" Minako asked as a large amount of fear gripped her heart.

"I am a demon mantis. My employer known as Naraku wants you three destroyed. Once I kill all three of you Naraku will give me something for my troubles." The mantis demon said as some drool was seen dripping from its mouth.

"Naraku!" Haruka said under her breath while some thoughts of anger passed through her mind. She took up a defensive stance. The demon insect and the Sailor Senshi were prepared to fight one another, but while they were facing off Akuma was watching from atop a near by building.