InuYasha Fan Fiction / Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction ❯ Circusy Circumstances ❯ (descriptions) mini games ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

_____where they are from____
 
Genevieve: Paris, France
 
Safiya: Egypt, Africa
 
Liani: Atlantis, unknown
 
_____description_____
 
Genevieve:
 
Height: 3”6 (grows up to 5”9)
 
Weight: 47
 
Eye color: emerald green and almond shaped
 
Hair color: golden brown goes down to upper back (the back I shorter than the front)
 
Description: She is the daughter of Esmeralda and John. (light brown skin)She is a gypsy and her father left her and her mother for another woman. She takes care of her mom and her mom joins this curcuis and she tags along with her, there she meets up with two other girls who's parents had join the circus and didn't let the children in it cuz they were too young.
 
Safiya:
 
Height: 3”5 (grows to 5”7)
 
Weight: 88
 
Eye color: yellowish-green(skin color medium brown)
 
Hair color: black with dark blue highlights in random places(up to shoulders)
 
Description: Being the daughter of Anubi was great n all, but he was so busy tending to the dead souls that he sent her to the living world where he left her in the care of a family who resently lost a daughter and he told them to watch over her and lucky her, she was with strange people too. The wasy they bent was unnatural so they were in a circus where you met two other young girls and you befriended them.
 
Liani:
 
Height: 3”6 (5”8)
 
Weight: 47
 
Eye color: blueish green
 
Hair color: white ( down to her upper back a little longer than Genevive) (skin color light brown)
 
Description: she is the daughter of the queen of the atlantians (who are quite skilled at fighting might I add) and her father is the great explorer who founded atlantis. She resembles her mother and her great grandmother the most, but she has her fathers spirit. After about 3 years after her birth her father left and never returned so her mother joined the circus to release her stress, that is where she met her new best friends.
 
 
 
 
Little games
 
“Liani! Where you?” Safiya bellowed out with Genevive by her side. “Liani! Come out! I tagged!” Genevive said with her cute little french accent. “It too cold to play out now!” Safiya shouted once again. “I give up, she stay out here, I freeze and go inside, Au revoir” Gen said walking inside. Saf still looked for her one last time and then sighed and headed back in. As she walked in, her mother came out sweating and smiled at her, “Safiya, why don't you watch from the balcony with your friends, you get free hot cocoa up there” she said and held her little head. She looked over at gen who smiled and nodded enthusiastically. “yes Mut” she said hugging her before she went to get some water. She walked over to Gen who was watching her mother dance mystically and diappear and reappear in the vibrant smoke. “So, you see her not?” She shook her head and got up, “let us go, I wish to have cocoa now” she said walking to the balcony and we saw a very tall guy in a white suit and fake fur. “excusez-moi,” he looked down on us, “Je regrette, mais, may we sit there?” Gen asked the guy towering over the two little girls, he bowed his head and opened the door. They stepped in and to their surprise, there was there missing friend, Liani.
 
“Liani! Where be you?!” Safiya cried out hugging her like there was no end to a life threating tornado. Genevive stepped over and sat down with a cup of cocoa in her hands looking down on the show that she's seen everytime they preform. “ I am sorry for worry you, but you thought that I stay out there like stupid geki?” she said sipping her cocoa and then setting it back down in her lap. I sighed and sat down in a nearby chair and got a cup of cocoa too. *FF* after the show we went down to our parents and hugged them. “Come, we go to our hut now” Safiya's mother said and held her hand as they walked off, “talk to tomorrow to you okay?” Genevive said walking off with her mom. “Yes! Tomorrow we meet at same place” Liani exclaimed cuddling her mom. But they would never see eachother the next day. They went their separate ways for good.