InuYasha Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction ❯ Drunken Iron Monkey ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note

This is my first time and I'm a newbie, so show some mercy! Enjoy the story and don't forget to R&R! I promise if you don't like it, I'll stop, so let me know, okie?

Drunken Iron Monkey - Prologue

Vash cheerfully walked into town. It was quite a beautiful day without chaos for once.

He took a few minutes to just stroll around and twirled onto a bench next to a charming young girl reading a newspaper. Slowly he scooted nearer and nearer. She grew paranoid and pretended not to notice him. Vash grinned from ear to ear and looked over her shoulder, peering at the article she was reading.

"Grr.. can I help you sir?" Kagome said in an irate tone.

`Wow! Someone's PMSing today' "What you reading?" he asked curiously and snatched it from her grasp. Miroku stood next to the ice cream man and watched. `This guy needs alittle help from the master!' "How amusing," he smirked.

"OH kami, you can have it!" she yelled storming off.

"Wait, where are you going? I didn't even get your number… Okay.. YOU call me!

"What's she so upset about, now?" Inuyasha inquired as she just walked past him.

< At the Saloon >

Legato slumped against the bar holding a mug of beer in one hand and the other around Sesshomaru's shoulder. They stayed up all night drinking and singing senseless songs.

"Hiccup…… Ohhhhhhh, aididadi aididaidi aididaididah!" they started.

Legato "From all that I've seen - of my stupid life - I've never kissed a man like that, I wish I was his wife!"

Sessho "Hey, I've got a hunch - Why don't you try my bed - I promise I won't cut you slack, but screeching moans instead!"

Legato "Look at my penis - Does that look hard or what - I'm might not be a virgin, but hey what the fuck!"

Both cocked their heads back and laughed hysterically. After Legato got up, Sesshomaru managed to fall out his seat and kept laughing. Moments later, Inuyasha and Kagome walked in looking for Miroku.

"Gasp, Sesshomaru! What are you doing here?!"

Nothing… his laughter slowly fading.

"Hey stupid, answer me!" Inuyasha started growing impatient. A confused look overtook their faces as they watched a tall drunk figure stumble and bump into the wall.

"Must be one of his friends," Inuyasha commented quietly.

Just then, Miroku and Vash marched in all perky and took a seat. Miroku leaned over whispering Vash some tips on how to score so they hadn't noticed the commotion.

"Miroku, do you know this guy?" asked Kagome.

"Well, we just met this morning at the commons, but we get along just dandy don't you think?" and to that Vash nodded innocently.

"Hey what's going on? Is that Sesshomaru?! What the hell is he doing here?!"

"Uh… Inuyasha's working on that, but if you ask me… Sesshomaru's finally lost it."

Vash tipped to his side to see what everyone was talking about.

"Gaaaaaahhhh!! Oh shit, it's Legato!" Kagome and Miroku looked surprised as Vash sternly stood up. He had a serious look on his face and made his way over to the guys on the floor. They looked like they were sleeping. He nudged Legato's side with a boot.

"…..You idiot human.. get away…. from me.."

"That's what I always tell them… Stupid breed" smirked Sesshomaru with disgust.

Both chuckled and got up, supporting each other as they fumbled out the door.

Vash and Inuyasha followed them and yelled for any response, but got none.

Vash "Helloooooooo, I'm talking to youuuu!" knocking on Legato's head.

Inuyasha "Answer me, damnit!"

Vash hopped on Legato's back and incessantly knocked on his head.

Finally, Legato gave up, throwing his arms in defeat. Sesshomaru turned around to his half brother and fell on a shoulder. Inuyasha pried him off and thought Sesshomaru would just fall back, but instead he caught himself and slowly lifted his head up. His shoulders slumped and his knees bent slightly. Inuyasha wore a confused look; not sure what to expect. The foul stench of alcohol emitting from Sesshomaru's body was starting to make Inuasha dizzy.

"Geez, how much did you have last night? Don't you know when to stop?"

Sesshomaru gagged and covered his mouth. His head was throbbing and having Inuyasha around would just make it worse.

`Did he just gag because he didn't like me? Or maybe...'

While Inuyasha was stuck in thought, Sesshomaru gave a final gag and threw up all over his pathetic brother.

"…Why did you do that? ..You did that on purpose didn't you?!" He narrowed his eyes at him and twitched his mouth in disgust.

Miroku walked by with Kagome at his side. "Why is Inuyasha covered in doggie shit?"

Kagome tried to hide her giggling. "It's not doggie shit!" protested Inuyasha.

Sesshomaru collapsed and chuckled at Inuyasha's stupidity.

Legato shot a piercing stare at Vash. `Is that natural to him or is it just me?'

"Get off you ignoramus fool." He was too drunk to use any mind control.

"Now what, I thought we were heading for your bed?" Legato asked jokingly.

"Ya know, safety is always best! Would you like a condom with that? Any flavour you like, it's on me."

Legato helped Sesshomaru up and grabbed his ass. "I want this flavour."

The group looked at the couple surprised and confused.

"Since when was my brother gay?"

"I always knew he was a faggot." Miroku commented.

"Legato? What about Knives? Wait, are you cheating on him?!" gasped Vash.

< So how was it? R&R! > EDGE