InuYasha Fan Fiction / Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ What You Didn't Know and Didn't Need to Know about Escaflowne and InuYasha ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kagome: Eh…okay. You're a bird goddess?

Penguin: Sure! Why not?

Miguel: Hey! I haven't gone yet! I'm Miguel Lavariel, the only Dragon Slayer with a last name. Isn't I cool?

Inu-Yasha: Does he have anything but blank space between his ears?

Viole: No. He just distracts my Dilandau-sama. Anyway, I am Viole. I'm a Dragon Slayer without a last name, but I'm in love with Dilandau-sama!!!!!!

Dilandau: ::stares at Viole:: No he's not, he's just weird. And I thought I told you to stop drooling on the floor!!!

Viole: Forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sango: Sounds like unrequited love to me!

Shippo: ::nodding in agreement:: Yup!

Dilandau: Where are YOU from? What ARE you? ::looking at Shippo::

Sango: We are from Inu-Yasha.

Shippo: I'm a fox demon!!!!

Dilandau: Oh…. A demon? Okay….

Jajuka: Anyway, back to business, I'm Jajuka. I took care of Celena-chan back before she was ever fate altered, and then I loyally serve Dilandau-sama after his Dragon Slayers die, but they haven't kicked the bucket just yet, so….

Sango: Fate altered…? Okay…anyway…my name is Sango, I'm from feudal Japan, and I hunt down the evil demons and tear them to bits with my huge demon bone boomerang. I am out to avenge my family against the base combination of demons, Naraku.

Shippo: And I am Shippo!

Miguel: ::coming up behind him and prodding him:: You're a tail…?

Shippo: NO! I am a fox demon, the last of my clan. My father was killed and skinned by the vile demon brothers Hiten and Manten, and I was out to get them, but they're kinda already pushin' daisies, so….

Principessa/Celena: ::cringing:: Skinned?!?! EEEEEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!

Inu-Yasha: Not that you could actually get yourself to kill anyone. I mean, you couldn't even fight the last little girl-relative of Hiten and Manten's without us literally DRAGGING you after us.

(Kagome beckons Sango to come over to where she, Hitomi, and Principessa/Celena are standing. She obeys. In the meantime, Penguin's attention turns back to Folken, and she takes advantage of the awkward silence and continues her glomping and interesting acrobatics.)

Folken: Yes?

Penguin: Ah, at this rate we'll be having one BIIIG family, my dear Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama…although you still haven't punished me…. Come on, don't you need to keep your poor, weak wife in line?

Folken: …Wife…???????

Eriya and Naria: ::suddenly waking up:: WIFE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sango: ::to Kagome:: So, eh, Kagome…what is the story about she wanting him to punish her?

Kagome: Search me.

Miroku: Oooh, really? Can I?

Kagome: Shut up.

Inu-Yasha: Don't you touch her!

Principessa/Celena: Um…he didn't like it that she was saying his middle name so much, so he threatened to spank her if she said it again, so now she's trying to get him to spank her.

Sango: Ooh, kinky.

Dilandau: What's 'kinky'?

Everyone: ::sweatdrop::

Principessa/Celena: Yeah, I was wondering that, too…what does that mean?

Everyone: ::glances amongst themselves nervously::

Hitomi: Why don't we make HER explain it? ::points at Penguin, who is rather distracted with Folken's, eh, nevermind…and is not paying attention::

Principessa/Celena: Anno…Penguin? What's 'kinky' mean?

Penguin: ::pulling out of her trance-like state:: Ooooh, you want to know what kinky means? Well…let's put it this way. Right now I am being VERY kinky. ::suddenly stands up straight (on Folken's head) and acts intellectual:: I am taking a strange perverted pleasure out of sexually harassing Folken-sama while also beating off the two other women who want his attention. This is one example of being 'kinky.'

Dilandau: ::scratching head:: I don't get it….

Principessa/Celena: Eew! That's so disgusting!

Penguin: Dilandau, Viole is kinky. Not to mention horny….

Dilandau: Kinky means spitting on the floor?

Penguin: Uh…in a sense….

Dilandau: Got it.

Everyone: ::sweatdrop::

Kagome: ::to Hitomi:: So, anyway…Amano, I only saw him run, but what's he like?

Hitomi: Well, he's really sweet, and respectful, and he gives lots of good running advice…

Principessa/Celena: Oh, what does he look like? Is he cute?

Hitomi: Well, actually, he bears a striking resemblance to your brother….

Principessa/Celena: Allen?!?! Really? You think someone who looks like my brother is CUTE?

Sango: Uh, in case you haven't noticed, your brother is really hot.

Principessa/Celena: He's my brother! I don't notice these things, okay?! Man, not my brother…. He can be really annoying sometimes.

Hitomi: Really? Like when?

Principessa/Celena: Well, he can kinda be controlling….

Hitomi: Oh, yeah….

Principessa/Celena: So, how about you, Kagome? Sango? Do you have guys you like?

Kagome: Well…I know there's a guy from my school who has some weird blinded kind of crush on me…but for me, well… ::turns red:: You guys would laugh….

Hitomi: Ah, no we wouldn't.

Kagome: Well… ::turns BRIIIGHT red:: I kinda like…Inu-Yasha.

Principessa/Celena: Ah, that's so sweet! You guys don't act like it, though.

Kagome: Yeah, well, he's kind of in love with this dead girl whose soul is in some sham body…but only the part of her soul that hates him is in the body, so she keeps on trying to kill him…. It's complicated.

Hitomi: Wait, he loves her, she hates him? How's that?

Kagome: Well, they loved each other mutually when she was actually alive, but we kind of have the same soul, so we can't really both be completely in existence…it makes for a bit of a problem.

Principessa/Celena: Why does she hate him?

Kagome: The both of them were tricked by Naraku to hate each other… it was a plan in order to taint the Shikon jewel so that Naraku could kill Kikyo-that's the priestess he's in love with-and then steal the jewel and, well, it's a long story….

Hitomi: Whoa, he sounds so wrong….

Sango: Wrong is an understatement. He devised a plan to kill my brother and father, as we were considered the best demon exterminators in our village, by drawing us to a castle to defeat a demon. As we were being slaughtered, a hoard of demons, on his command, killed my village. He then told me that it was all the fault of the half-demon Inu-Yasha, and so I almost killed him and myself in the process…that SOB….

Principessa/Celena: That's so sad!

Hitomi: What's he got against Inu-Yasha so much? I mean, he keeps trying to kill him, you say. Makes me think of a certain…it…and Van.

Dilandau: I AM NOT AN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kagome: She…err…he heard that?

Principessa/Celena: ::laughs::