InuYasha Fan Fiction / Vision Of Escaflowne Fan Fiction ❯ What You Didn't Know and Didn't Need to Know about Escaflowne and InuYasha ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

(Dilandau, Viole, and Miguel run out of the room. A moment later, Dilandau's guymelef, followed by the Dragon Slayers' guymelefs, can be seen flying away off towards Zaibach. Inu-Yasha, Miroku, and Eriya and Naria followed (Folken wanted to go himself, but then Penguin started screaming about something to do with him getting killed if he went there, so he sent Eriya and Naria instead).)

Hitomi: That's my line, Penguin!

Principessa/Celena: So…was that good?

All Girls: Uh….

Principessa/Celena: What? What? Did I do something wrong?

Hitomi: Um…inciting Dilandau to kill people is NOT a good thing to do. I have a bad feeling about this.

Van: Me too, and I don't even have psychic powers….

Principessa/Celena: I'm so sorry! I just thought, after what you said and all, that…. ::starts crying, and is totally incomprehensible::

(Now, to Dilly and party…. Inu-Yasha, carrying Miroku, is riding on the back of a guymelef. Eriya and Naria are in their own special guymelefs, leading the way.)

Dilandau: Faster, faster, FASTER!!!

Gatti: But, sir, we can't! We have people we're carrying!

Dilandau: I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!!!

(They speed up, but the Inu-Yasha people cling on nonetheless. I mean, they ARE Inu-Yasha people, so they're strong and all…. Anyway, they reach the whole Zaibach main building thing and burn through the roof pretty easily. After that, finding Dornkirk and his sorcerers and crushing/burning them is a piece of cake. So yeah, Zaibach is in burning shambles and Dilly's laughing wildly for no apparent reason other than there is death and fire everywhere-big surprise there, I know-.)

Dilandau: That was so fun! I want to destroy something else! I know! I'll defeat all of the Zaibach Floating Fortresses, too!!!

Gatti: Uh…Dilandau-sama? Um…you're not supposed to do that. It isn't in the script….

Dilandau: Screw the script! I'm destroying those floating things whether it tells me to or not! And I'm starting with the one we just came from!

Shesta: But, Lord Dilandau!!!

Miroku: Oh, Buddha, we're all gonna die…we're all gonna die….

Inu-Yasha: I have to save Kagome!

Eriya and Naria: We must go and warn Lord Folken!

(A beam of light suddenly takes Inu-Yasha and Miroku back to the floating fortress.)

Miroku: ::running around in circles:: AHK! DILANDAU IS COMING TO KILL US ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S GOING TO COME AND DESTROY THIS FORTRESS SINCE HE HAD SO MUCH FUN KILLING DORNKIRK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inu-Yasha: …

Principessa/Celena: Oh my God! Oh no! ::falls over and starts crying again::

Allen: We have to get out of here! ::picks up Celena, who is unconscious::

Van: Yeah, but how?

(Eriya and Naria reappear.)

Naria: Dilandau's going to destroy the floating fortress!

Folken: So we've heard.

Kagome: How are we going to get out of here?

Penguin: Ah, Folken Lacour de Fanel-sama, we need to have a child before we die!

Folken: … I think not.

(Dilandau comes into view and begins attacking the fortress. Of course, this involves LOTS of fire, fire, and-yep, you guessed it!-fire! So, all of the panicking people on board jump out the window and land on Dryden's convoy, crashing through the roof. Random Serving Maid dies, but that's okay because she'll be with Dornkirk forever…oooh, disturbing thought! Disturbing thought! Eh, yeah…. So they all crash through the roof and see Dryden, who has cornered Millerna and trying to practice his pick-up lines on her, failing miserably.)

Millerna: Eew, Dryden, stop it! Hey, what the *heck* is happening?! Allen?!

Allen: Uh…hi.

Folken: ::stands up and tries to dust off his clothes while simultaneously trying to pry Penguin off of him:: Hello.

Van: We were kinda on a Zaibach Floating Fortress that got destroyed, and so…eh…yeah. We decided to pop in for some tea.

(Quatre enters.)

Quatre: Tea? What kind of tea, might I ask?

(Everyone stares at Quatre.)

Penguin: QUATRE RABERBA WINNER-SAMAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::runs over to Quatre and tries to force herself upon him::

Quatre: GAAAH!!!!

Penguin: I've missed you so, watashi no Quatre Raberba Winner-sama….

Folken: Phew…I get a break.

Allen: Who the *heck* is he?

Penguin: This is my Quatre-sama! From Shin Kidousenki Gundam Wing! He's my other bishounen!

(Yoshimi enters.)

Yoshimi: PENGUIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Principessa/Celena: ::waking up:: Hi, Yoshimi!

Yoshimi: Hi. Anyway Penguin, what are you doing to him? I thought you were reserving him for ME!

Everyone else: ::blink blink::

Yoshimi: ::suddenly looking around:: Hey, how'd I get trapped in another one of these stupid parodies? I'm leaving.

(Yoshimi storms off, still glaring back at Penguin.)

Penguin: Oh, Quatre! Now I get you all to myself!

Quatre: ::smiling:: Yes, Penguin's my bishoujo.

Folken: ::realizing that he now has competition:: No! She's MY bishoujo!

Principessa/Celena: Uh…. Folken, I thought you didn't like her.

Folken: Well, I can't just let him have her!

Sango: Maybe you were wrong about Folken not having a sex drive.

Folken: I do too have a sex drive! Penguin! Will you bear my child?!

Quatre: No! She's bearing MY child!

Penguin: ::smiling WAAAY big:: Oh, come on, I'll bear both your children!

Folken: No! You must be faithful to ME!

Quatre: I'm not going to let you fool around with him! ::grabs Penguin protectively::

Penguin: Ah, I didn't know you guys cared so much. ::blushing, she sighs:: I feel so loved.

Principessa/Celena: Umm…I think that this is abusive….

Penguin: So? I don't mind being abused…couldn't you both just keep it up and abuse me already?

Folken: ::to Quatre:: There's only one way to solve this!

Quatre: ::to Folken:: Oh yeah? What is it?!

Folken: We must have a duel for Penguin's hand!

Penguin: ::staring at her hand:: Wait, I have to give you my HAND?! I certainly hope you mean while it's still attached to my OTHER body parts…I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy them more, anyway.

Folken: ::approaches Quatre and tries to pry Penguin from his grasp:: We will fight for her to the death!

Penguin: Wait, what's this about death…?

Principessa/Celena: NOOOO!!! Don't fight, please don't fight!!!!!!!

Van: Onni-wei, what are you doing?!

Quatre: Since you challenged me, I choose weapons. Guns.

Folken: ::somehow he knows what a gun is…I'm pretty sure that Penguin had to explain it after certain gun references:: All right!

Quatre: Let's go over there so we don't hurt anyone else!

(Folken and Quatre walk over to the far end of the room, closely followed by Penguin, who is not really sure who to cheer for, so just sits on the floor between the two of them looking back and forth.)

Penguin: Can't I have a child with both of you before we do this? Can't we have a threesome?

Folken: Three paces back!

Quatre: Penguin! Get out of the way, my love!

Penguin: ::hearts for eyes:: Ah, he called me his love….

Folken: My love! My love! Please, you must move!

Allen: I've done some stupid things for love, but never anything like THIS.

Penguin: Ah, I'm SOOO happy…. ::sigh::

Principessa/Celena: ::dragging a very dazed Penguin by the collar out of the way:: No! You must get out of the way!

Penguin: They love me…they really love me!!!! Ah….

Folken: Three paces backwards! One! Two! Three!

Quatre: Ready, aim, FIRE!!!!!!!

THE END

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

We regret to inform you that we have come to an end on our ink supply, and we're short on paper, too, so we must stop our story here. (Forget the fact that this is all on the computer….) But don't worry, Penguin get's EXACTLY what she wants from her bishounen…. (Yeah, guess who's writing this author's note.)

AUTHOR'S NOTE II:

At least this way neither of her bishounen die, which is a good thing. And, oh! I see a butterfly over there! Bye-bye!

THE REAL END