InuYasha Fan Fiction / Wolf's Rain Fan Fiction ❯ Demon dog and the wolf ❯ The portal and curious inuyasha ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inuyasha stared at the gaping hole. Kagome, who had been running behind, stopped as she saw the swirling vortex.
 
“Inuyasha, what do you think it is?” Kagome asked, staring at the hole.
 
“I don't know. Stay back!” He yelled, seeing Kagome slowly walk over. She instantly stopped walking. Inuyasha stepped closer to the whole.
 
“I hear voices…” His ears twitched as he leaned in to listen, but strands of hair had been sucked in, dragging him closer. He was halfway in the vortex when he heard a scream.
 
“Inuyasha-----a!” She grabbed his arm, and used all her strength in an attempt to pull Inuyasha out. But she was getting sucked in.
 
“Kagome! Inuyasha!” Miroku, Sango and Shippou simultaneously yelled. They ran up, Shippou grabbing Kagomes arm, Sango grabbing Shippous paw, and Miroku grabbing Sangos arm (And butt, but Sango gave him a quick slap =D) They each used all their strength, Kirara even tried, but she ripped a piece of mirokus clothing off and fell back, making the chain weaker. They all flew into the hole.And it disappeared.
 
They were thrusted on top of people…no, not people…But why did they look like that. Inuyasha jumped up and picked up Kagome. He looked down at her face.
 
“Kagome, are you alright?”
 
Kagome opened her, eyes, smiled, and nodded. He stood her up, and saw everyone else get up. Each member of each group separated with their own people.
 
“Who are you? Were you sent by Naraku?” Inuyasha yelled. A boy, with dark brown hair and an old greenish jacket stood forward. Inuyasha backed up.
 
“Your not a human…I could tell when I landed on you, you had fur.”
 
The boy with the dark brown hair looked at him. “My name is Kiba”
 
And instantly Inuyasha and his group could see…Kiba, and his group were wolves.
 
“So, is this another plan set by Naraku? Or are you part of Kougas clan?” Inuyasha demanded.
 
A woman with pink hair and supple skin walked forward. “This one, and the wolves, are searching for paradise.”
 
“Paradise?” Inuyasha said with a smirk. “..your just after the jewel shards.”
“We don't even know what a jewel shard is.” Kiba calmly said. “I don't know what has happened, so we will be on our way.” He turned around, the gray wolf, yellow wolf and blue wolf followed. Chesa and Toboe did not.
 
“Kiba, we cant just leave them out here! Its obvious they don't know where they are!” Kiba stopped. Toboe turned around.
 
“I have never seen humans like you before…especially with ears of a dog.” Toboe stared at Inuyasha.
 
“Look I ain't human. And we don't need anyones help.”
 
Kagome walked up. “Inuyasha, what are you saying? We don't know where we are—“
 
“Well we can find out for ourselves. Its probably a trick of Naraku.”
 
Kiba looked at him.
 
“We do not know Naraku. We do not know Kouga. We are going to defeat Darcia. Come with us or die out here.” Kiba was a little pissed.
 
Inuyasha pulled out his sword. “Is that a threat?” He growled. Kiba showed his teeth, opening widely to show the razor edges and the size. Inuyasha looked at his sword, why wasn't it transforming? Something in the area wasn't letting it get big.
 
“I'll just use my hands than. AHH!” He jumped high in the air, Kiba jumped too…Inuyasha swung his claws, but Kiba caught his wrist. He clamped down and threw Inuyasha to the ground.