InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Youkai Mystery ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Japan ~Kisei's House
Hiei: That's why they left?
???: Yup, when the moon turns read, that's what happens. I just gave Kurama and the guys a little bit of “stuff” so they can get through there problem faster. It was obvious my sister and her little friends would follow. It's going to be even harder for those guys to control themselves.
Hiei: (laughs) This is perfect.
???: Now, why do you think that?
Hiei: Kisei, Rin, and Kagome don't know what it's like to mess with a youkai. They always feel protective around us and I want to show them that they have to be on guard sometimes. Luckily, the red moon is only for the youkai who are of their bread. I, however, am not forced to suffer like they are.
???: Well, if we go to the place they went… we can watch all the fun.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kagome and Inu-Yasha <3
Kagome: So, what did you want to talk about?
(Kagome steps away from Inu-yasha as his eyes flash another shade darker.)
Inu-Yasha: I wanted to spend time with you. Is that so hard to believe?
Kagome: (blushes) Yeah right! (begins to laugh)
Inu-Yasha: What's so funny? (walks closer to her)
Kagome: You're not yourself. It's a bit weird. You're so serious all of a sudden. Very unlike you.
Inu-Yasha: (puts a finger to her lips) Is that so bad? You don't like it?
Kagome: Well (blush) it's not that I don't like it. You're just being… nice.
Inu-Yasha: (pulls her into a hug) I'm always nice to you Kagome.
(Inu-Yasha brushes a few pieces of hair from her face. Kagome hears him take a deep breath and know he is taking in her scent.)
Inu-yasha: You smell so good.
Kagome: (nervous) Inu-Yasha?
(Inu-Yasha ignores her and puts his hand on her cheek. He pulls her face closer towards his and Kagome could tell he wanted to kiss her)
Kagome: (thinking) He's serious! (Kagome panics and yells) SIT!
Inu-Yasha: (slaps into the ground) why the hell did you do that?
Kagome: Gomen, Inu-yasha! I got nervous!
(Inu-yasha growls)
Sesshoumaru and Rin <3
(Sesshoumaru brought Rin to a field of flowers, and smirks as she smiles at the view)
Rin: Sesshoumaru-sama, this is beautiful. This is the first time you've ever brought me to this place. I love it. Thank you!
(Sesshoumaru continues to stare at the young woman and Rin blushes)
Rin: (picks up a few flowers and walks towards him. Sessshoumaru doesn't move and Rin smiles) your eyes are dark, Sesshoumaru-sama. Are you okay?
(Sesshoumaru snaps out of his trance and brushes Rin's hair out of her eyes)
Sesshoumaru: Call me Sesshoumaru for now on. There is no reason to be so formal with me.
Rin: (blushes) Okay, Sesshoumaru.
(Sesshoumaru pulls Rin into a hug)
Rin: Sesshoumaru? Are you okay? Are you ill?
Sesshoumaru: I'm fine Rin. Everything is perfectly fine. (He breaths in deep and nuzzle his nose against Rin's neck) Have I ever told you smell really good?
Rin: No, you haven't. Thank you.
Sesshoumaru: I love your scent. (Sesshoumaru rubs his face into her hair.)
Rin: Sesshoumaru-sama. I mean Sesshoumaru (she feels him kissing her neck)
Sesshoumaru: What? (he growls sounding harsher than he intended)
Rin: We have a visitor.
(Sesshoumaru snaps out of his trance and picks up a moldy scent. He turns his eyes towards his little servant.)
Jaken: Sesshoumaru-sama, I've been loo- (BOOM)
(Jaken is blasted away with a punch from Sesshoumaru)
(Rin only stares in shock)
Kurama and Kisei <3
(Kisei and Kurama have been talking about different things, while they sat on a lake bank.)
Kisei: -so I just told him-
Kurama: (interrupting) Kisei?
Kisei: Yes Kurama?
Kurama: What are your opinions of me?
Kisei: Nani? What kind of question is that?
Kurama: (pulls Kisei closer to him) I want you to tell me how you truly feel about me.
Kisei: Well, you and Hiei are the greatest thing in my life. I don't know what I would do without you.
Kurama: Really?
Kisei: (blushes) Yes
Kurama: Would you like to know how I feel about you, Kisei?
Kisei: (lean into his hold) Of course.
Kurama: I think you are the most important thing in this universe. Without you I have became some kind of evil monster.
Kisei: (flattered) you were always nice, Kurama. You didn't need me to be happy.
Kurama: What are you talking about Kisei? I was rude and heartless. I stole and I didn't care for anyone. But after meeting you, I felt like I needed to change; to protect you. I'm sure Hiei feels the same way.
Kisei: Kurama… (Kisei voice drifts off as he pulls her closer for a kiss. Kisei was about to close her eyes when she sees a shinnying object in the water.)
Kisei: (pushes Kurama away) Wow, check out the dagger! HOW COOL!
Kurama: (twitch) Way to ruin the mood.