InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yami No Matsuei Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ The Youkai Mystery ❯ Chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: I'm not getting ANY REVIEWS for this fic on Fanfiction. Luckily, people on mediaminor are reviewing and one person remembers this story when it had its old title. I am honored <3. Anywho, I just thought I would update. Enjoy and Review (please?)
----
(About an hour later, all three groups met back at Keade's house. Kagome continue to tell anger Inu-yasha she was sorry, Rin was playing with some flowers while Sesshoumaru mumbled ways to kill Jaken, and Kisei was playing with her dagger as Kurama stared at the ground in frustration.)
Keade: How was your walk?
(The girls laugh, and the boys angrily walks away.)
Rin: Sesshoumaru, where are you guys going?
Inu-yasha: WE ARE LEAVING. We came here to get away from YOU and we intend on doing that.
(All the girls look hurt by his words, but Kagome wasn't having it.)
Kagome: INU-YASHA YOU JERK! (takes a deep breath) SITSITSITSITSITSITSITSITSITSITSITSITSITSIT!
(Inu-yasha hits the ground repeatedly)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Later at Keade's Hut
Rin: (running a brush through her hair) I wonder why the guys are upset.
Kisei: I don't care anymore. They better get that stick out their butt. (plays with her dagger)
Kagome: I did notice something. (laughs) Riiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnn, you called Sesshoumaru's name so casually. What ever happened to -sama?
Rin: Nani?
Kisei: You're right. What ever happened to <girly voice> Sesshoumaru-sama.
Rin: (blushes) How about you guys shut-up. He asked me to call him that.
Kagome: I wonder why. Did you do something "nice?”
Rin: Why are you being a hentai? Sesshoumaru isn't like that. That's so… Miroku like.
(Chibi Miroku pops out on the side screen doing a peace sign)
(Kisei and Kagome was about to argue that Sesshoumaru was a closet pervert when a blast from outside made them jump.)
Kisei: What was that?
Kagome: I don't know, come on.