InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA... Enter The Shadow-Realm! ❯ Enter, Hikaru. The Sahdow-Hunter! ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER ONE
 
 
With Naraku and his Demons all gone. Feudal-Japan was safe again, and so much has changed since then.
 
Now that the Sacred-Jewel was whole once again, Inu Yasha did use it, but not exactly to become a full-fledged Demon.
 
In fact, he became a Morphing-Demon!
 
Since Inu Yasha was still a half-Demon, those New-moon nights had become quite bothersome.
 
So by becoming a Morphing-Demon, he was now able to change between his mortal-forum, and his half-Demon-forum.
 
Now or days, he basically stayed in his mortal-forum. As they weren't many Demons who dared to show their face around since Inu Yasha destroyed Naraku.
 
He and Kagome had also gotten quite close since the transformation. They just refused to admit their undeniable love for each other.
 
Miroku… Now that Naraku was gone, his Wind-Tunnel no longer a threat to his life. So he no longer had to wear the beads on his right hand.
 
Sango was also a several months pregnant with Miroku's child. That's right… Miroku's child.
 
Only several months ago did Sango and Miroku confess their feelings for one another.
 
First came love… then came marriage… Soon will come Miroku with a baby to pass in heritage.
 
Now that he was a married man, Miroku seemed to have gotten over most of his ways as a lecture.
 
Sometimes…as strange as it was… Sango missed that part of him, that she actually begged him sometimes to rub her rear-end.
 
Shipo had grown up a bit too. He was much taller, braver, and stronger now too.
 
Still… the adventure was not quite over. For there was only one little matter left to resolve.
 
Finding Sango's brother Kohaku.
 
Now that Naraku was gone, Kohaku had returned to his normal status, and remembered everything about his sister.
 
However, he out there somewhere. Confused, lost, and all alone. They had to find him, and bring him home.
 
Sango and Miroku had to stay behind in Kaede's village. For Sango was expecting the baby in only a matter of days.
 
As her husband and the father of the baby. Miroku chose to stay behind and look after her… He secretly wasn't too keen on fighting without his wind-tunnel anymore.
 
So Inu Yasha, Shipo, and Kagome set off alone. Leaving Miroku and Sango with Kaede.
 
 
“I'm very worried Miroku!” cried Sango. “Do not worry, Sango.” Said Miroku as he creased her head.
 
“If we were able destroy Naraku, then finding Kohaku should not be nearly as difficult”. Sango smiled, and Miroku bent down and kissed his wife tenderly.
 
Although he did enjoy it a lot… he even sometimes begged Sango to slap his face like old times.
 
She did, but only softly.
 
* * *
 
Kagome, who was now 17, was riding on the back of Kirara with Inu Yasha sitting behind her.
 
“For Pete-Sakes ,Kagome! Would you put that book down already?!” he snapped. “Inu Yasha, I've got final exams soon. I need to study!” she snapped back.
 
“What's the point of all that studying?” said Inu Yasha “You'll just forget it all anything!”
 
Kagome turned and pretended not to hear. She couldn't very well tell Inu Yasha to SIT, because the necklace didn't affect mortals.
 
Suddenly. Kirara's nose perked up. “What is it , Kirara?” asked Shipo, “Have you picked up Kohaku's scent?”
 
Kirara nodded, and began her descend. There walking through the woods was indeed Sango's younger brother.
 
“HEY…KOHAKU…UP HERE!!!” shouted Kagome, but Kohaku didn't even turn around. He just walked away as if he never even heard her.
 
“Hah…Maybe you didn't yell loud enough, Kagome?” mocked Inu Yasha. “MAYBE I SHOULD START YELLING AT YOU!!!” she snapped back.
 
“O..okay…Okay… I'm sorry!” “Shesh…she can be such a brat.”!
 
* * *
 
They touched down on the ground, and Kirara changed into a little cat again, but still did not get Kohaku's attention.
 
He just walked along a path in the woods even Inu Yasha had never seen before…and he said he saw everything in there.
 
Kohaku had gotten to far away to see, but they still followed his footprints were still in the mud.
Soon, they had followed the footprints to what seemed to be an old abandoned shrine-hut.
 
“Check it out!” said Kagome. “This place looks years and years old!” added Shipo. “Inu Yasha, have you ever seen this place before?”
 
Inu Yasha shook his head. “No… I've never seen this shrine before.” He said. “Let's look inside!”
 
* * *
 
The inside of the shrine was very old and dark. There were dead leaves all over the ground, and a few spiders here and there.
 
However…Kohaku was nowhere in sight.
 
Suddenly, Kagome thought she saw someone in the back of the shrine, but it was only two statues by the sides of a pair of large stone doors.
 
They both seemed to be the statues of Ninja's. One was a female with two blades on her wrist-bands.
 
The other was a male, who was slightly shorter than the other, and he was holding a pair of Nun-Chucks in each hand.
 
“Wow…I wonder how long these two have been here!” said Kagome examining the female.
 
“Hmm… From the looks of that those moss and webs… A really long time!” said Inu Yasha.
 
“Hey…what's this?” asked Shipo as he looked at the stone doors between the statues.
 
“It looks like some sort of…Tomb!” said Kagome. “Hey, do you think Maybe Kohaku's behind the doors.”
 
“Well, lets open it and find out.” said Inu Yasha, but when he laid his hand upon the door…the door shocked him.
It was then noticed that there was sacred-charm stuck onto the stones. A spell that defended the doors from anyone even to go near the doors.
 
Inu Yasha recognized this charm from somewhere before. “That's Kikyo's symbol!” he said.
 
Kagome and Shipo checked. Sure enough it was one of Kikyo's sacred charms. Which meant, that only she herself could remove it to open the tomb.
 
Since she was her Reincarnation, Kagome decided to remove the spell herself.
 
Quickly, she tore down the spell-charm, and the tomb doors opened up by themselves, only to reveal the tomb was empty inside.
 
“Oh man… just our luck!” wailed Inu Yasha. “Nothing's in there.”
 
Suddenly, the entire land around them began to quiver and tremble. Was it a n Earthquake? Was it a Demon?...No…It was the tomb!
 
The tomb had started glowing with a dark light, and then strange purple smoke began wheezing out of the tomb.
 
Kagome held onto Inu Yasha, and Shipo hid behind them both. The smoke had all gathered into a gigantic-ball, and then flew away out of the Shrine.
 
“Will somebody please tell me what the Hell just happened here?” snapped Inu Yasha. “Yeah… what was that strange smoke?” asked Shipo.
 
“We need to see Kaede… NOW!!!” Said Kagome.
 
The moment they had all cleared out of the shrine, the two statues behind them started glowing.
 
* * *
 
The ball of purple-smoke flew right out of the woods, and into the skies, disturbing the villagers below.
 
“Lady Kaede… there is a field of dark-smoke in the sky!” cried a village man.
 
“Aye… and I like not the look of it!” said Kaede looking up. “So… the rumours I have heard are true!”
 
* * *
 
The smoke seemed to head a great distance away from the village, and circled towards the area of the Forbidden Mountain!
 
The Smoke crash-landed at the base of the Mountain near another village, all the villagers had gathered around.
 
When the smoke had cleared, there stood a young man wearing Purple-tights, black gloves, boots, A Cape, and mask with cat-ears.
 
In his hand he held a red staff with a ball and spike on the top, and two small dragon-wings on either side…ME.
 
“After all these ages, I am free!” I said wickedly, “Free to have vengeance upon ye who imprisoned me!”
 
The villagers were all confused. Who was this stranger? Was he another Demon?
 
The village headman was about to sprinkle sacred-dust on me, but I turned around that instant.
 
“Silly villagers, isn't it obvious enough that I am human to you?” I snarled.
 
The villagers were shocked. How was I able to figure that out without them saying anything.
 
“Who ever you are, you are not welcome in my village.” Said the Headman. “I order you to leave immediately!
“Heh…heh…heh…and if I do not, then what shall you do?” I asked with a nasty smile on my face.
 
The headman called all of the village warriors to surround me with their spears, and guns at the ready.
 
“I warn this last time… Leave the village or else!” he said. “Really…well I choose…ELSE!!!”
 
The men fired their guns at me… “NEGATE-ATTACK!!!” I shouted while twirling my staff like a pinwheel.
 
The staff was spinning around so fast, that all the bullets seemed to pop right before they could even reach me.
 
They tried their hand-held weapons… but I dodged every single blow… “Ha…ha…ha! Now it's my turn!” I said.
 
I raised my staff into the air, and… KBLAM…KABOOM…KAPOW!!!
 
The entire village was in ruins. “Behold my powers!” I announced. “I am the Strongest fighter ever!”
 
From behind me, Kohaku bowed down. “Master-Hikaru… I have carried out your task at hand.” He said to me.
 
I patted his head. “Yes, well done Kohaku!” I said. “Now that I have had time to warm up, I can final start to establish my reign.”
 
I took out a deck of strange cards from my robes. I picked out a card with a castle on it, and tossed one into the air.
 
I aimed my staff at it and shouted…
 
“You shall be home, and of my associations!
Now I summon you…. CASTLEOF DARK-ILLUSIONS!!!”
 
A beam of light shot out from my staff, and hit the card. The card began shaking and glowing.
 
Then… like magic… the castle itself had appeared before me in midair. Using my power I set it up on the top of the mountain.
 
Then used another spell to conger up a storm-cloud all around the top of the mountain.
 
Finally… I set up a whole bunch of obstacles, and traps along the mountain trail to wart off intruders.
 
“It looks magnificent, My Lord.” Said Kohaku, “But what are we to do about those who appose you?”
 
I smiled at my servant, and showed him my deck. “I will be able to gain which I desire, and I don't even have to get my fingers dirty!”
 
“With this deck and Staff at my disposer, I will build a strong empire, and purge this world of all who appose me… Human and Demon alike.”
 
“The world will heed my warning! The Reign of Hikaru Migotsu, will soon begin!”
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha ,ha, ha, ha!”
 
I raised my staff at the bodies all of the people I had slain… “MONSTER-REBORN!!!!”
 
In no time, all the villagers had be revived as if they were never killed to start with… only to have me use another spell.
 
“ECTO-PLASMIC-MORTIFICATION!!!”
 
My staff began to absorb what was indeed their souls, and putting them into cards similar to the ones in my deck.
 
With their souls gone, I now had complete control over them, there was only one more thing to do before heading up to my new castle.
 
I stared at my deck and summoned a monster which looked just like a green Cyclops.
 
After giving the monster his instructions, I turned back to Kohaku. “Come my servant. My reign of terror has begun.”
 
Suddenly, I dropped a card to the ground. “Ooh… clumsy me! We wouldn't want anything to happen to this now would we?”
 
I stuffed the card… with Kohaku's picture on it… back into my deck of souls. Then Kohaku and I disappeared in a cloud of smoke.
 
Right up to the Castle of Dark-Illusions… “My home… My domain… and soon to be… My World to command…to rule… to conquer.”
 
“Most importantly…TO CONTROL…HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!”