InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA... Enter The Shadow-Realm! ❯ Battles Everywhere! ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER EIGHT
 
 
The cards flew into the skies… and out of each of them sprouted Lightning, Wind, and Water… and there were the monsters
 
Each of them looked the same, and each had their own specific symbols on their chests. “Heh…heh…heh! And here you are!” I chuckled.
 
 
SANGA OF THE THUNDER!!!” Cried the Red one!
 
“SUIJIN OF THE WATER!!!!”Cried the blue one!
 
“KAZEJIN OF THE WIND!!!!!”Cried the Green one!
 
 
“Wow!” cried Kagome, “Each of their Attack and Defense points are well over 2000!”
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! You'd better believe it!” I said. “These are last of all my deck-monsters. They will ensure your demise!”
 
“Come, Kohaku!” I said as I disappeared “We have work to do!” Kohaku nodded and vanished along with me!
 
Sango tried to chase after her brother, but had not a clue as to where he had gone… but that was the least of her problems.
 
The three monsters were slowly proceeding over to the others, and despite the fact that they were too weak from battling Nobunaga, they went all at it in any case!
 
* * *
 
Far, far away…
 
Nobunaga had managed to take the Princess safely to an old Forest. He did promise her he would find a way to save her husband and the other villagers.
 
The Princess was overjoyed, but Nobunaga did not feel happy about this at all. Not just because he'd lose the Princess again…
 
 
He sat sadly sat on a rock, and cried softly into his hands. “I will never forget you, Hiyoshimaru!” he cried to himself. “Hikaru, will pay dearly for this!!”
 
“Nobunaga!” cried Tsuyu. “It was not your fault!” she tried o explain to him, but Nobunaga didn't care anymore.
 
“No Princess… It is my fault!” he growled. “How foolish I had been giving all my loyalties to HIKARU!!!”
 
“And for what? I still lose you, Princess, and I lost Hiyoshimaru! Hikaru, wouldn't think twice about sacrificing me either!”
 
 
“YOU'RE RIGHT!!!” said a voice from behind.
 
 
Tsuyu jumped into Nobunaga's arms all scared. “Who's there?” Yelled Nobunaga… and there behind was the Ancient-Elf.
 
“And neither would I!!!”
 
“Miroku!” Said Nobunaga setting the Princess down. “So, Your wife Sango did not get to you again!”
 
“Do you think I'd go, before I could repay you for betraying our master like this!!!” snarled Miroku.
 
He welded his staff in front of him. “A DUEL TO THE FINISH!!!” he roared. Nobunaga withdrew his sword. “AGREED!!!”
 
“Nobunaga, Don't!” cried the Princess, but the two warriors had already clashed at each other.
 
Miroku managed to kick Nobunaga's gut, and blast him with a Power-zap sending him to the ground. “Nobunaga!!” cried Tsuyu.
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! It seems that you are not as great a warrior as you once fancied!” mocked Miroku.
 
He walked over to Nobunaga and clenched his neck. “Take a deep breath; for it is going to be your last!”
 
Nobunaga took one look at his beloved Tsuyu, and rekindled his strength. He broke free and used his own powers to shoot back.
 
“Wrong again, Miroku!” he snarled. He fired an explosive toward Miroku knocking him into the trees.
 
“Stop it…both of you…please stop!” cried Tsuyu, but the two warriors just continuously slashed at each other.
 
“You Won't Win!”
 
“We Shall See!”
 
Suddenly, the Princess was grabbed from behind by Rin, and her cry distracted Nobunaga from the battle, allowing Miroku to strike at him.
 
Hastily the two monsters grabbed their hostages, and carried them off with them.
 
* * *
 
Back at my castle…
 
Nobunaga and the Princess were forced down the corridor in my throne room. “You Dare To Return…TRAITOR!!!” I snarled At Nobunaga.
 
“He has returned, Master.” Said Miroku, “But thanks to Rin, he and his Princess are my Prisoners!”
 
“Rin, Miroku… have you really captured these two?” I asked. “we did more than that, Master!” said Rin.
 
“I defeated Nobunaga!” replied Miroku, “And with his speed, and my power…We shall finally crush Inu Yasha and friends!”
 
“Good work my servants!”
 
Nobunaga struggled to look up and said. “You…You shall never take back my powers!”
 
“Oh, but I will…and there is nothing you can do to stop me!” I raised my staff, and began sucking the pure energy out of his body.
 
“NOBUNAGA…NO!!!” cried Tsuyu. “Take her away…TO THE DUNGEON!!!” I ordered. Rin bowed, and left.
 
Miroku stared at Nobunaga's dark eyes, and sensed that all his pure energy had gone from him.
 
“And now…!” He proclaimed “All of Japan WILL SUFFER MY WRATH!!!... BA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA… AH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!!!”
 
* * *
 
Meanwhile…Inu Yasha and Friends he resting in Kaede's hut, very badly injured from heir battle.
 
* * *
 
Those three monsters proved to be just too much for them all to handle.
 
Each one of them had the ability to shield themselves from any colossal attack.
 
This proved to be difficult…or so. They were each only able to shield themselves for only one attack at a Time.
 
So by using Tag teamed strategies… each of the monsters defenses were dropped to zero, and Inu Yasha destroyed them.
 
But not for good…
 
Those monsters looked alike for a reason, they had one special hidden power that was very powerful indeed.
 
When they all three of them were destroyed they fused together to become one monster… THE GATE GAURDIAN!
 
ATK/3750: DEF/3400
 
No matter how hard they tried this time… the Gate Guardian was even stronger than ever.
 
His weakness lied within the three monsters that made him up. SANGA… SUIJIN…and KAZEJIN!
 
The best way to defeat the Gate-Guardian was take down one section at a time…However…
 
The Gate Guardian's power had tripled. Now he was able to defend against three attacks at the same time.
 
In other words… Attack one section, and the others would defend it, canceling out all attacks.
 
After taking such a beating by the horrid Creature, the Gate Guardian escaped, and left the team badly injured.
 
Luckily Kirara was still strong enough to give each of them a lift back to Kaede.
 
* * *
 
“We we're barely able to beat those monsters when they were separate!” said Omaru. “Now it will even harder!”
 
Kaede nodded “I think I know just what Hikaru is up to!” she said. “He is trying to revive… THE GODS OF EGYPT!!!”
 
 
“The Gods of Egypt?” cried Kagome, “Hey…I think I've studied about them before!”
 
Everyone gathered to hear her story.
 
* * *
 
In school while studying Ancient-Egypt, Kagome learned of three Powerful Behemoths who speeded chaos to wherever they went.
 
OBELISK THE TOURMENTOR!!!
 
SLIFER THE SKY DRAGON!!!
 
THE WINGED DRAGON OF RA!!!
 
These mighty beasts were captured by a brave Pharaoh, and locked away forever in three little cards.
 
Possess one… and you can destroy a million Armies.
 
But possess all three… and the planet itself shall be in your hands.
 
* * *
 
“So, Hikaru must be gathering up Souls and energy to find these Cards and release the monsters!”
 
“Aye… that is true!” said Kaede, “And I fear of what would happen to us all if he should he succeed!”
 
“There's got to be a way to stop him!” cried Shipo, “As a matter of fact…there is!” said Kaede.
 
She had recently heard rumors about villagers walking near the vicinity ofTHE FORBIDDEN MOUNTAIN.
Strange and unusual Traps had been set up around the mountain-trail, and a Strange storm cloud perched at the top.
 
“That must be where Hikaru is hiding!” said Sango. “Nothing else would explain the rumors!”
 
“Rumors of which that only I can tell you of!” said a very familiar voice. Everyone turned towards the entrance…
 
It was Kikyo!