InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ INUYASHA... Enter The Shadow-Realm! ❯ The power of Sango's Love! ( Chapter 14 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
 
 
Inu Yasha, and Company had reached the base of the Forbidden mountain. Kikyo could sense that the Traps weren't active, and that it was safe to proceed.
 
Or so they thought…!
 
Gate-Guardian had just leaped out from the bushes. “So, the Shadow Realm did not destroy you after, all Inu Yasha!” he said.
 
“You better believe it!” said Inu Yasha. “Now this is going to be different from the last time we fought!”
 
“For once, I agree!” said Sesshomaru. “You and Hikaru shall pay for having abducting, Rin!” added Jaken.
 
“Such big words, form such puny adversaries!” snapped Gate-Guardian, “BUT WE SHALL SEE!!!”
 
The battle was on!
 
* * *
 
Up in my Castle, Miroku had returned. “A fine Job, Miroku!” mocked Rin, “Let the ones we really want escape! Did you think that all on your own?”
 
Miroku growled, and headed off to the throne room. It didn't take me long to know what was going on.
 
“So… You failed me again!” I growled, “I just don't know what I'm going to do with you!”
 
“A thousand apologies, Master!” said Miroku, “Please, allow me to make it up to you!”
 
I thought about it, and gave Miroku one last chance. He was to join Kohaku and Rin over at the main gate of the castle.
“If you fail me this time, rest assured it will be the last!” I said Pointed my staff to his throat. “Do you understand!”
 
“Yes…My lord!” said Miroku. Then he bowed and left.
 
* * *
 
The others had finally reached the top of the mountain, and were inside the storm cloud.
 
It was as dark as night on the insides of the cloud, with thunder and lightning going everywhere!
 
A few more yards, and there it was… My base of operations, and hideout… THE CASTLE OF DARK ILLIUSIONS!
 
They charged forward toward the main gate, only to realize it was already opening, and Kohaku, Rin, and Miroku were their to confront the team.
 
“You have done well to proceed this far up the mountain!” said Kohaku, “But a pity you won't live to tell the tale!” added Miroku.
 
Sango stepped forward. “Miroku, Kohaku, please listen to me!” she cried. “We can help you break free of Hikaru's curse!”
 
“Hikaru, is our Master!” said Rin, “And we have never been happier than to be his slaves!”
 
Sango felt her heart ready to break. It was clear to her that they wouldn't listen. “It would seem I have no choice!” she cried.
 
A few tears leaked down her cheeks, but she spoke with sheer anger. “I will show you all no mercy in this fight!”
 
The others agreed, it was either their lives, or the lives of many. “Enough chattering, Fools! It's time for battle!”
 
 
The battle began, and somewhere along the way, it was taken inside that Main chamber of the castle.
 
Rin dealt with the two Ninjas, however, her Harppie-Lady Strength proved to be no match for their combined forces.
 
Mitsu tossed he Blades which cut all the vines off the monster, followed by Omaru using his Nun-Chuck attack to knock her out cold.
 
And using the power of her sacred arrow, Kagome did not actually finish Rin off, but used it to counter all the Evil within her.
 
As Sango dealt with Miroku, Kohaku ran deeper into the castle, and activated one final move.
 
* * *
 
In the Throne room… Rin's soul card glowed with a mystical light, and the soul left the card and returned to her body.
 
“THOSE FOOLS!” I screamed, “EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM WORTHLESS!!!”
 
“In a way, Now I have them right where I want them! KOHAKU… DO IT NOW!!!”
 
“Yes, my lord!”
 
The Castle doors slammed shut, locking them all inside, and next it began to quiver madly.
 
Shipo hoped over to a widow over head, and saw the Storm-cloud around the castle dissolving.
 
Then…just like magic, the Ring around the castle glowed brightly. “What's happening!” cried Shipo.
 
“It feels as though we are…moving!” cried Omaru.
 
* * *
 
Down below, the battle with the Gate-Guardian proved to be a standoff. One against four, and he was still too strong.
 
“Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Master Hikaru will be pleased when I deliver to him your head!” he sniggered.
 
Suddenly, Inu Yasha had one last idea. “I may not be able to beat you with my Tetsusaiga!... But I still have this!”
 
Reaching behind to the sheath on his back, Inu Yasha withdrew his Sword of Shadows.
 
“Wha… what is that?” cried Gate-Guardian. His answer was Inu Yasha charging straight for him.
 
With one Gigantic slash, Inu Yasha had split the Gate-Guardian so fast, his defenses didn't have time to shield.
 
“IT CANT BE…NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”
 
He was Gone!
 
But No sooner had the dust cleared did he see something strange floating in the sky.
 
It seemed to be a strange castle with a magic sacred-Ring around it. “Hey… what is that up there?” asked Inu Yasha.
 
“I take it that is the very base of Hikaru's whereabouts!” said Sesshomaru.
 
“It is indeed.” said Kikyo, “That is Hikaru's hideout… THE CASTLE OF DARK ILLUSIONS!!!”
 
Suddenly, she looked frightened. “Kikyo, What is it?” said Inu Yasha. “What are you sensing?”
 
Kikyo looked up to the castle and said. “Your friends are up there, and they are in grave danger!”
 
“What!!!” cried Inu Yasha, “SHIPO… NINJAS… SANGO… KAGOME!!!”
 
* * *
 
From up on the very tip top of my castle, I gasped as I looked down at who I saw with Inu Yasha!
 
“No… It can't be!” I cried, “It's…KIYKO!!!”
 
“Well, I can see now is more than a perfect time to unleash my most powerful weapons yet!”
 
I clenched the three special cards in my hand. “Finally I shall get to finish what began FIFITY years ago!”
 
“With these monsters… I shall finally exact my revenge on this world for having ruined my life!!!”
 
I Threw the cards into the air, and at once all three of them glowed with a blue, red, and yellow light!
 
“IT'S TIME!” I screamed.
 
* * *
 
Miroku still had enough left in him for one last stab at Sango. He shakily stood up and raised his staff.
 
“Miroku…” she said to him in a sad sweet voice. “Look into my eyes! It is I, Sango, your wife, and the mother of your child, Sanga!”
 
Miroku shook his head in furry. “I have no wife, and no child!” he roared. “I have POWER… AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!!!”
 
“No Miroku… you have me, and our son!” cried Sango. “You also have many great friends!”
 
She pointed over at Kagome and the others. “Think back… the battles we fought… how our relationship began?”
 
Miroku dropped his staff. “What is this? What's happening to me?” he moaned while grasping his head.
 
He was indeed remembering everything.
 
 
“Kagome, what's Sango up to?” cried Shipo. “We have to hurry and help her!”
 
“No Shipo!” said Kagome, “I think Sango knows what she's doing! She's trying to save him!!”
 
Still confused by all this, Shipo decided to watch anyways.
 
 
Miroku remembered everything.
 
The battles they fought… the Wind-Tunnel that once threatened his life… NARAKU himself…and Sango.
 
Sango could see she was piecing through to her husband. There only one thing left she knew would do the trick.
 
“Miroku…please; Give me your hand!” said Sango. Not knowing what to think, Miroku gently placed his hand in hers.
 
Quick like lightning, Sango whipped his around to her backside, and forced Miroku's hand to rub her Rear-end!
 
Miroku gasped as familiar feelings began piercing through his body. “YAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!”
 
Miroku's body began to glow in a mystical light, as his Ancient-Elf body withered away.
 
 
“I can't believe it!” cried Kagome shielding her eyes from the bright light.
 
“The evil is vanishing from his body!” added Mitsu. “Sango's love, it is calling the soul back to Miroku!” said Omaru.
 
 
When the light had gone out, Miroku lay in Sango's arms. “Sango…!” he cried. “Miroku…”
 
“Thank you… The spell is broken… I am free!”
 
Tears welled in Sango's eye's. “Is it true?” she asked, “Have you really come back to me?”
 
Miroku knew one way to prove it to her. He held her hands together, “Sango… would consider bearing me another child?”
 
“Oh...Miroku!” Sango buried her face in her husband's chest and let out all her emotion!
 
 
Mitsu and Omaru wiped their eyes. “The power of love” said Mitsu, “It has brought Miroku back to us!” added Omaru.
 
“Oh wow… this is the most romantic thing I ever saw!” cried Kagome. “Oh… give me a break!” moaned Shipo.
 
The silence was disturbed by the castle rumbling madly. “What…What's going on!” cried Sango.
 
Miroku's head perked up. “OH NO… HIKARU!” he cried. “HE'S ABOUT SUMMON THEM!!!”
 
“No…it can't be!!!!” everyone cried!