InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Wierd ❯ Wierd ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
It took awhile for Kagome's eyes to adjust to the inside of the tent, once they did she noticed creepy Yuugi sitting regally on a pillow, watching her carefully, Ishizu sat next to him on a pillow doing the same. Kagome noticed Professor Bakura wasn't there. Kagome turned her attention to the two other occupents and bowed before speaking.
"You wanted to see me sir?"
Creepy Yuugi nodded his head once, aknowleging her greeting then answered her.
"Please sit."
Kagome did as she was told and took a seat on a pillow in front of them.
"It has come to the Attention of Ishizu and myself that you are spritually aware and capable of sensing both the fact that I am indeed not Yuugi as well as Both Shaadi ans the power of the Sennen Items.
"And you are?"
"My name is Atem."
"Sennen Items?"
The man nodded and explained.
"The Sennen Items are ancient artifacts of great power, Ishizu's necklace is an item, it gives her visions, mine is the upsidown pyramid you see hanging from my neck, it is were I stay when Yuugi is in control of his body."
Kagome Scowled at the pyrimid She couldn't sense Yuugi anywhere.
"Mr Atem, Were is Mr Muto now?"
She couldn't help but be conserned for the somewhat shy young man. Atem Smiled gently before responding.
"My partner is safe within This body."
Kagome looked at him oddly.
"Okay....""I assure you, miss Higurashi, Yuugi is willing."
Kagome watched Atem carefully for any sign of deception, finding none, she continued.
"What do you want with me?"
"We want you to understand that not everyone has your abilities, your disterbing the other workers"
Kagome Blushed and averted her gaze to the floor.
"Sorry, Mr. Atem."
Atem and Ishizu glanced at eachother before Atem spoke again.
"Because of this you are getting in the way of the others."
" What is it?" Kagome asked. Ishizu shifted her position before spoke.
"Miss Higurashi, my younger brother Malik will be arriving soon and it had come to our attention that you are not well suited to the job we have assigned, I request that you act as somewhat of an escort to him and my foster brother Rashiid." Kagome thinks for a minute. "Isn't that considred inappropriate here?" Ishizu nodded. "It is, however Malik was brought up according to the old ways." "And Rashiid?" "He is familure with the traditions of the people of Egypt but not those of Japan." Kagome shifted a little and looked Ishizu stright in the eye trying to keep the annoyence out of her voice, she calmly spoke.
"You're sending me back to Japan, with to guys I don't know, alone, I came here to spend time with my brother." "Whom you never really see, anyways, we've alreadt spoke to him, he seems to think it would be good for you ."
Kagome scowled at Atem, he was right, damn it.
"I Assure you, Miss Higurashi, Rashiid is trust worthy, however Malik may prove a challenge."
Kagome's eyebrow rose, "A challenge?"
Before Ishizu could respond Kagome was violently pushed aside from behind by someone very loud.
"Sister! Is it true? Are you letting me go to Japan?"
Ishizu simply smiled at the intruder, Atem was not so pleased." Malik." He greeted as Kagome righted herself. Atem soon turned his attention to the startled girl. "Miss Higurashi, are you all right?"
Kagome nodded silently and shifted to her right, allowing another to make his presence known. Kagome looked to the doorway to see a tall dark man quietly bowing at the entrence. At this Atem smiled and greeted the more polite new comer."Ah, Rashiid, you may enter." He then turned to Kagome" Higurashi, as I'm sure you've guessed, the man now kneeling next to you is Rashiid,"
"Hello Miss Higurashi."
"And the one who so rudely inturupted us is Malik Ishtar"
.Malik nodded in Kagome's general direction as spoke. "Hey."
Rembering her manners, Kagome bowed to each in turn, she also took the chance to get a good look at Malik.
He was exotic to say the least with messy, sandy blonde hair and violet eyes that were lined with khol. His wore heavy gold earrings as well as gold on his arms and neck.But what stood out the most was his aura, it had more majick then his sister's, it was stronger, and not nearly as calm, Kagome coldnt help be reminded of Suikotsu. A shiver ran down her spine at the memery of the schitzophrenic doctor. Seeng this. Malik smirked at her reaction to him.
Now Kagome knew what Ishizu ment by challenge.