InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kisa's Anime Interview! ❯ Yami Yugi Interfiew (Yu-Gi-Oh) ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclamer: I do not and will not ever own any of the characters in this fan fiction. I do own Kisa and thats it.
Host: Hello, my name is Kisa, the host of Anime Interview! I interview anime charactersfrom all over the world. When people tell me to interview an anime character, I do itwith a smile! My guest here today is Yami! Please welcome, Yami to thestudio!
Yami: ...

Kisa: How are you today?

Yami: Uh...

Kisa: You got a fan that told me to interview you.

Yami: Yea... so?

Kisa: Yea, and she told me to tell you that you were "sexy as hell"

Yami: Who is this person?

Kisa: Yamifanner.

Yami: O.o is this person a girl?

Kisa: Well yea... I would hope so.

Yami: Uh ok... am I sopost to be flattered?

Kisa: O_O Well you need to hold it in next time! Gosh, your gonna blow us away with those stink bombs.

Yami: Huh? I didn't say that...

Kisa: I know. I was just messin you stupid butt face!

Yami: O.o Riiight... Do you mind if i say something?

Kisa: Yea.

Yami: Ok... whatever...

*long silence*

Kisa: Well.... are you gonna say it or not?

Yami: Say what?

Kisa: What you wanted to say stupid.

Yami: But you said I can't.

Kisa: Ok... then... now you can..

Yami: Ok. I want to say thanks for the compliment Yamifanner.

Kisa: That was cute! I want to make a thank you but i'll do it after the show!

Yami: Cool.

Kisa: Why does your hair have three diffrent colors in it?

Yami: Because thats the way it is.

Kisa: Can I feel it?

Yami: I don't care.

Kisa: Will it cut me?

Yami: No...

Kisa: W-what about bite me?

Yami: NO!

Kisa: Ooo.. *touches it* Coooool.

Yami: Um... yea... heh... heh..

Kisa: Tell me a little about yourself.

Yami: Um... ok... After centuries, the Millennium Puzzle was uncovered by Yugi, who gave it to his grandson which is me, who reassembled the puzzle. When Yugi solved the Millennium Puzzle, he released Atem, who possessed his body. At first Yugi was unaware of Atem's presence, but eventually he learns about the spirit. Atem calls himself 'Yami', which is me. As I has no memory of my previous life. I made it my mission to protect Yugi, refusing to let anyone harm him. To punish evildoers, I use my power called Mind Crush. Usually it sends a person's evil to the Shadow Realm, but it can also do horrible things to them if I am really mad.
*louda snoreing sounds*

Yami: Ah forget it!

Kisa: Keep going!

Yami: O.o... I thought you were dead asleep.

Kisa: Of course not you Bo bo.

Yami: Bo bo?

Kisa: Wanna hear something in Spanish?

Yami: Sure why not.

Kisa: Usted es un faggot.

Yami: What did you say?

Kisa: Freanch? Ok! Vous êtes un fagot.

Yami: Faggot?

Kisa: German! Sie sind ein faggot.

Yami: O.O All i can understand is FAGGOT!

Kisa: And.. Italian? Okie dokie! Siete un faggot.

Yami: What about a faggot?!?

Kisa: What? You want Portuguese now? Ok! Você é um faggot.

Yami: Try it in english!

Kisa: Why didn't you say anything?

Yami: >.< WHAT!?! Grrrr *growls deeply*

Kisa: You are a faggot.

Yami: I'll show you faggot!

Kisa: Hey! Hey! You told me to say it in english you weibchen!

Yami: What is that?

Kisa: German for bitch.. *lol*

Yami: You little-

Kisa: We are out of time! I would like everyone of my fans to know how happy I am to know that you guys love me! I want to thank Karie for insanely sending a review to my show! I would also like to thank her for her support! I want to thank Yamifanner for being the first fan that reviewed on my show! I would also like to thank, Hiei, Youko Kurama, Yusuke Urameshi, Kazuma Kuwabara, Yami, and Sesshoumaru, for letting me interview them! Thank you all and thank you for watching Anime Interview. I'm your host Kisa, interviewing anime characters from all over the world, doing it with a smile! See ya next time!



~Curtons closed~

Converting /tmp/phpkO5pRg to /dev/stdout