InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kisa's Anime Interview! ❯ Kuronue interview (YYH) ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Host: Hello, my name is Kisa, the host of Anime Interview! I interview anime characters from all over the world. When people tell me to interview an anime character, I do it with a smile! My guest here for the day Kuronue! Please welcome, Kuronue to the studio!
Kuronue: Hi.
Kisa: Heyyaa
Kuronue: ...
*a bug flies around*
Kisa: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *jumps on his head*
Kuronue: OW!
Kisa: >.< a bug! Get it!! Get it!!
Kuronue: Uh...
Kisa: PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
Kuronue: Fine. *squishes it*
Kisa: Yay! Watch this funny tape ok?
Kuronue: Fine.
*pops in a tape*

Youko: Order in the court! The ladies and gentlemen of the jury, find the defindant, Michael Jackson, not guilty!

Kisa: Well I got a little story, of a singer, who was horney. HOO! Snuck in to a bed room, of a boy who wasn't full bloomed. He had to get his butt loose, so we made him, sip his Jesus juice. Then we made him read a porn mag, stuffed his mouth with a red-ball gag. Macaulay are you ok? Macaulay are you ok? Are you ok Macaulay? Macaulay are you ok? Macaulay are you ok?

Youko and Kisa: Are you ok Macaulay?

Kisa: Macaulay are you ok? Did he feed you anal chow mien? Did he lock you in a closet? Give you gum balls, make you swap spit Macaulay? Did he say it was a secret, that he once munched on a carpet? Did he try to take you hostage? Keep you tied up with his sausage? Macaulay are you ok? Macaulay are you ok? You been touched by, You been licked by, a smooth criminal.

A fag: Ok, I want everyone to know, that Michael Jackson, had sex with my chin!

Youko: ...

Kisa: Macaulay are you ok? Did you tell him, that you weren't gay?

Macaulay: I don't know!

Kisa: Did he let you meet his monkey? And then help you when you pee peed Macaulay?

Macaulay: I don't know!

Kisa: Did he take you to the circus? By a hot dog, give a wet kiss?

Macaulay: I don't know!

Kisa: Did he take you to the bathroom, stick a toy broom, in your ass-womb? Macaulay are you ok? Macaulay are you ok? You been touched by, You been licked by, a smooth criminal.

*takes it out*
Kuronue: uhh...
Kisa: I know isn't it funny!!
Kuronue: No.
Kisa: Yup yup!
Kuronue: ...
Kisa: I love you!! You are so god dern hott!
Kuronue: O_O *runs away*
Kisa: Hey! Thank you for watching Anime Interview. I'm your host Kisa, interviewing anime characters from all over the world, doing it with a smile! See ya next time!




Curtons Closed