InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kisa's Anime Interview! ❯ Hakaku Interview (Inu) ( Chapter 25 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Host: Hello, my name is Kisa, the host of Anime Interview! I interview anime charactersfrom all over the world. When people tell me to interview an anime character, I do itwith a smile! My first guest here is Hakaku! Please welcome, Hakaku to thestudio!

Hakaku: Hi.

Kisa: Lets sing a song!!

Hakaku: Uh... ok?

Hakaku: I find you at the candy shop. I'll tempt you with a tootsie pop. Young virgins are what I want! So that my next flick wont stop.

Random person: Woah!

Hakaku: Here's some proof that I'm not gay, how should I put it? I'll be slappin' Kisa's ass and be smokin the chronic.
De-virginizing, okay, I'm robbin' the cradle. Fresh meat, so sweet, fun like Ginta's dreidel. I'll break it down for you now, Kisa it's simple. If you be my Oompa, I'll be your Loompa. Is it really so wrong to sponge my dong with a loofah? If it's a guy or a girl, why does it matter?

Kisa: You find me at the candy shop. I'd love to taste your tootsie pop. I think that we should tie the knot. To help me to raise to the top.

Random person: Woah!

Kisa: You've got that Maverik shtick, you're the top gunner. The geeks on Inuyasha don't know how badly I wanna show you how to work a scientology doctor. Next think you know I'll be down with Mai Kujaku. This is finally my time to be an A list act. Even if that means signing a marrage contract. I don't care if your strait, or if you want a man. I melt in your mouth Hakaku, not in your hand!

Kisa and Hakaku: We'll meet up at the candy shop. For paparazzi photo ops. We'll kiss and give eachother props. Untill my next interview flops.

Random person: Woah!

Kisa and Hakaku: We'll meet up at the candy shop. Who knows, we might tie the knot. To show the fans that were not, a publicity agent's plot.

Random person: Woah!

Kisa: That was fun!

Hakaku: Uh huh.

Kisa: Uh... go away...

Hakaku: ...

Kisa: Thank you for watching Anime Interview. I'm your host Kisa, interviewing animecharacters from all over the world, doing it with a smile! See ya next time!