InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kisa's Anime Interview! ❯ Sango Interview (Inu) ( Chapter 27 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Host: Hello, my name is Kisa, the host of Anime Interview! I interview anime characters from all over the world. When people tell me to interview an anime character, I do it with a smile! My first guest here is Sango! Please welcome Sango to the studio!

Sango: *Walks out*

Kisa: How old are you?

Sango: 18.

Kisa: How often do you have sex?

Sango: All the time!

Kisa: O_O How long do you do it?

Sango: All night baby!

Kisa: You like to be on the top or bottom?

Sango: Top... everyone I have done is way toooooo fat!!

Kisa: How would you rate your sexual apitite?

Sango: Great!! I'm feelin' horney just lookin' at ya!

Kisa: O_O I'm going to pretent you said happy birthday to a bird....

Sango: ...

Kisa: Do you ever talk dirty?

Sango: Yup yup yup!!

Kisa: Lets say you have a little kid and it's a boy. Would you let Michael Jackson sleep with them for 1 milloin dollars?

Sango: Yea..

Kisa: O_O Ok... If the world was going to end in one hour and you still haven't had sex, but a horney, toothlessmidget is sitting right next to you on a train. What do you do? A. Have sex with the ugly bastard, B. Die a virgin, or C.Masturbate.

Sango: O.o... B. Die a virgin

Kisa: Surprised.

Sango: *Yawn* I'm bored

Kisa: Eh.. you should be....

Sango: ...

Kisa: How many people have you fucked?

Sango: 53- 3 only 3

Kisa: O_O You are sick! O_O

Sango: Nooo!!

Kisa: ^_^_^_^ i'm out of time!

Sango: O_O Good!!

Kisa: Thank you for watching Anime Interview. I'm your host Kisa, interviewing anime characters from all over the world, doing it with a smile! See ya next time!