InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction ❯ Kisa's Anime Interview! ❯ Salanti and Bakura date ( Chapter 35 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kisa: I give full credit to Salanti for making this chapter, it's all her work so if your going to review on it then say that 'she' did a good job not me. ^__^ All other chapers are mine. Thank you Salanti ^_^.

Ding dong.

Salanti: Who can that be? * goes to get the door. And opens to find a delivery person with a hat hiding their face.* ACK!
You’re the one that’s been stalking me!

Delivery Person chuckles: No Ma’am only to deliver a package, might I say it’s heavy.

Salanti: O.O I know that chuckle...Kami, you’re Kurama!

Kurama: I’m caught.

Salanti: so...package?

Kurama:*Stops staring at Salanti* Sorry, um...here you need to sign this.

Salanti: Not until I read it.

Kurama: ^.^; its only stating that you received the package.

Salanti: Oh OKAY!*grins. And signs.* is that all? And who is this from?

Kurama: it is from Kisa, and you need to sign this contract.

Salanti:*reads it* I’m not selling my soul to be Youko’s mate sorry.

Kurama: O_O;; Sorry wrong one...*blushes and searches for the real one.* here.

Salanti: *reads again* what the hell...I get Bakura for a day...then where is...OH KAMI! Don’t tell me he is in a box with no
holes!

Kurama: -_- I wouldn’t put it past her...

Salanti: *tears open the box and pokes her head in. Then lifts up box* There is a hole in the bottom...see.* shows Kurama her
face through the box*

Kurama: Must have fallen out at the Airport.

Salanti: I’ll fix it!*starts to think.* What was lost will now be found, Will be placed onto this ground, Bring me the lost boy, To
save from Kisa’s ploy.

Yami Bakura appears both boys wide-eyed: What the hell...How did I get here?

Kurama: You’re a witch!

Salanti:*frightful* SHUT UP ABOUT IT!*signs contract, tears off last page and hands it to Kurama* Thank you.

Kurama: *nods* Okay, Have a nice time Bakura!

Yami Bakura: *growls* Baka Fox...

Salanti:*glances at contract again* So you have to be good, or you will go to a...gay strip club or bar?

Yami Bakura: *takes double take of Salanti and nods* (thinking, she ain’t half bad.) What all do I have to evade?

Salanti: It says if Bakura is ‘unruly, mean, rude, gross, unacceptable, cruel, ignorant, stupid, dumb, or abnormal, he will be sentto a gay strip club or bar of Salanti’s or Kisa’a Choice.’
Yam
i Bakura: 0.0 what...*then grins* it doesn’t say anything about being perverted.

Salanti: crap...your right.-_-;

Yami Bakura: but I should get away with it since you said I was cute.*starts walking to movies with Salanti*

Salanti: No...I said you were Hot.

Yami Bakura: *grins* step up...what movie?

Salanti:*thinks* um...there’s too many romances...how about...Seed Of Chucky...no wait it’s a rerun...*Bakura’s eye is
twitching.* why not.

Yami Bakura: *puts his money down for Tickets.*

Two Hours Later:

Yami Bakura: *grinned* that was a good choice.

Salanti:*testing him, and hooks her arm in his.* Kay, what’s next?

Yami Bakura: Um..could you...ah...let go?

Salanti: Nope, line two of the contract, Salanti is given full permission to take advantage of any given situation.

Yami Bakura: Damn...*he sighs and leans on the wall*

Salanti: *Grabs his hand and pulls* Don’t be a baka, lets go out for dinner.

Yami Bakura: Who are you calling baka, you stupid girl?!

Salanti: *picks up cell phone*

Yami Bakura: ...Salanti...what are you doing?

Salanti: Calling Kisa, so we can make you a reservation at Happy Time Strip Bar for ya.

Yami Bakura: O.O;;; NO! I meant...That you were a very intelligent girl, that no other girl could match your beauty! *They
stop at an electronics store with Kisa’s interview going on. Salanti puts cell phone away.*

Salanti: sure...hey, Kisa’s interviewing Touya .

Kisa: lets check how Bakura’s dare is going shall we?

*TV shows Bakura and Salanti in front of the store.*

Yami Bakura: O_O what the hell...

Salanti: They’re following us?! Where’s the Camera?*looks around.*

Yami Bakura: Forget about it, lets go.*pulls Salanti along. Then Whispers to her* lets give her a show then.

Salanti: O.o okay...*He pulls her to a restaurant.*

Waitress: May I help you two?

Salanti: She’s Rebecca...

Rebecca: Sh...its hard to be a genius and young, and work at the same time.

Yami Bakura: Reservation for two under...

Rebecca: I know...*lowers her voice.* the camera crew is hiding in the back so try to go outside next to the Rose Bushes.

Salanti: Thanks. *Goes out to Bushes. And sits* Lets try something I always wanted to do in public.

Yami Bakura: What is it?

Salanti: you say ‘Sh’. And I say ‘it’.

Yami Bakura: 0.o Why? *Salanti nodded to the side, noting camera’s for the news* SH!

Salanti: IT!

Yami Bakura: SH!

Salanti: IT!

Yami Bakura: SH!

Salanti: IT!* with that started everyone started saying how rude they were.*

Yami Bakura: *notices that Kisa’s camera guy came.* What now?

Salanti: we wait till the waitress comes around?

Yami Bakura:*sits back in his chair*

Salanti: What was the second dare if you didn’t go out with me?

Yami Bakura: That I would go out with Kuwabara.

Salanti: Isn’t he gay?

Yami Bakura: ^.^ you know what I think so.

Salanti: My friend told me, that he only pretends to be straight around his guy friends.

Yami Bakura: Who told you that?

Salanti: Keiko. *Bakura smirks.*

Yami Bakura: Lets play an RPG. I’ll be Yusuke, you be Keiko.

Salanti:*blinks* I’m afraid.

Yami Bakura: Nice ass.

Salanti: that is unacceptable! *takes out cell phone*

Yami Bakura: It was a compliment!

Salanti:*puts cell phone away* I’ll just leave it up to Kisa. For now on no more...compliments on my ass, or any other parts of
my body you got that!

Yami Bakura: Fine...

New Waitress: May I take your orders?

Yami Bakura:*blinks* Kagura...why are you here?

Kagura: No rest for the wicked. Even evil has to have a job. Order?

Yami Bakura: Coffee, Steak, and Beans...

Some Random Person: NO! NOT THE BEANS! THE PLACE IS GOING TO BLOW!

Kagura: -_- Ignore them...they do that to anyone that says Bean.

Yami Bakura: Was that Pegasus? o.O

Kagura: Yep. You? *looks at Salanti*

Salanti: o.o Shrimp Salad and a tea.

Everyone but Kagura, Bakura, and Salanti: AHHHHH!!!!

A Demon: WHERE’S THE WITCH! *pulls up Rose Bushes*

Salanti: *smiles brightly and waves* HI!* Bakura and Kagura O.O;;*

Demon: *blinks* Centauries curse, you must be destroyed.

Salanti: Okay...o.O

Kagura jumps on giant feather and flies away.

Yami Bakura: *takes out Card* Man-Eater Bug dispose of him at once!

Man-Eater Bug: argh!*starts eating demon. And starts dancing to unknown Disco music.*

Yami Bakura: That’s...disturbing...

Salanti: yeah...*Man-Eater Bug walks to Salanti and is still doing the dance. Salanti goes to hide behind Bakura* I think it’s
hitting on me!

Yami Bakura: *slightly amused* Bug, that’s enough!* Man-Eater Bug goes back in card.*

Salanti: Umm...before another demon comes to attack me. Lets cut this date short...*Bakura kisses her. Salanti is O.O*

Yami Bakura:*pulls away* What’s wrong?

Salanti: O.O you kissed me...

Yami Bakura: *comes to realization* Crap, Kisa’s going to Tease me to hell and back...*walks back to Salanti’s place.*

Salanti: Yeah...good luck with that...*a Dog Carrier appears that is Bakura’s height. Lengthwise*

Yami Bakura: Salanti...What is that for?

Salanti: ^.^ The Contract says for you to be sent back in a Dog Carrier.

Yami Bakura: O.o Why?

Salanti:*shrugs* It’s it says so?

Yami Bakura: I’m not going in there.

Salanti:*kicks Bakura in and shuts door* Sorry!

Kurama appears: Here to take back Bakura...*chuckles at seeing him in a Dog Carrier* Bakura, you dog you.

Yami Bakura: Shut up*growls. As Kurama drags him to Van*

Salanti: BYE YOU TWO! TELL KISA I SAID THANKS!