InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ 2 Year Old Halloween Candy ❯ The Fateful Beginning ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

2 Year Old Halloween Candy
 
 
Disclaimer: Nothing is owned by me, except the character Gintsumi, and yes I actually own the Sesshoumaru Plushie!!! Yay!!! ^0^
 
 
~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
 
~* 3:30am -Gintsumi's house*~
 
Gintsumi: *eating chocolate* I wonder how old this candy is..
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: It depends on where you got it in this place you call a room. Every Halloween you hid your candy thinking your old barbie dolls from the dead are going to come a steal it.
 
Gintsumi: SHHHH!!! *covers SP's mouth* They might hear you! Plus, while you're out on a date with the Inuyasha Plush....
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: It's a duel! Not a date!
 
Gintsumi: Regardless, you're still not here to fight off 'Work Out Skipper' and 'Dr. Ken' and 'Patient Tommy' if you're gone!
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: Your life and misfortune are not mine.
 
Gintsumi: Well you could at least help sometimes! *candy in hand starts glowing*
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: Whats up with the chocolate?
 
~*Gintsumi and Sesshoumaru Plush disappear*
 
-In a land of yellow skies, purple grass, and red rivers-
 
~*Gintsumi and SP land on the ground*~
 
Gintsumi: Owwwww! My back, what the hell did I land on?
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: Mmmmmmppphhhhh!!!
 
Gintsumi: Huh? *stands up*
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: You landed on me you cow! Lay off the beagles you fat fuck!
 
Gintsumi: Hey! I'm not the one made with 100% fat cotton.
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: You still weigh more.
 
Gintsumi: You're just mad caude you always get stuck in the work-out equipment.
 
Voice: Can you two SHUT UP?!
 
SP&Gintsumi: O_O
 
~*A white bubble floats to the ground and out pops Kurama in a mint-green, fluffy dress*~
 
Kurama: Welcome warrior, to the World of Insanity!
 
Gintsumi: That's nice and all. but I have schoo-
 
Kurama: But you have to fight aga-
 
Gintsumi: Oh no, I'm not doing jack! I mean, what can I do in penguin pajamas?!
 
Kurama: Give me a break, I don't want to be here either; but Yukina is sick and couldn't make it today!
 
Gintsumi: Yah. I kind of figured you were a substitute. I noticed you were reading reading everything you said off your arm.
 
Kurama: Well this is my first time! Look, just save the place and then you can go home.
 
Gintsumi: Fine.
 
Kurama: *places a seed inbetween Gintsumi's boobs*
 
Gintsumi: OMS Kurama's a perv.
 
~*World stops*~
 
Kurama: I am not a perv! That seed is probably your only help besides your little tedyy bear.
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: I'm not a teddy bear, asshole!!
 
Kurama: Ok then Beanie Baby, you still should help her.
 
Gintsumi: But what am I gonna do with a seed that's stuck in my shirt? Why don't you fight?
 
Kurama: When the time is right the seed will bloom and aid you, as for your other question....that's why we have you!
 
Gintsumi: Thats not a good enough answer, I still don't feel that I can protect myself!
 
Kurama: =_= *hands Gintsumi a broom* Here, and bye. *floats away in a white bubble again*
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: I really don't like him anymore.
 
Gintsumi: He's probably not gettin any from Hiei with Yukina being sick.
 
~*Rumbling sound starts and the sky turns rainbow colors*~
 
Gintsumi: What the hell is that?
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: Don't you watch TV? It's probably the enemy!
 
Gintsumi: When were CareBears an enemy?
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: Whats the matter, you scared?
 
Gintsumi: No, its just that I don't like them.
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: Sure.. It's ok, you don't have to admit you're a pussy wimp!
 
Gintsumi: >.< I'll show you!! *charges at CareBears*
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: You forgot your broom! *waving broom at the running dumbass*
 
Gintsumi: Ah shit! *surrounded by CareBears* I'm gonna die!!
 
~*Seed starts to glow and blooms into a black rose*~
 
(~*Long, flashy Sailor Scout transformation*~)
 
~* The bright neon lights blinded the CareBears. When the lights died down Gintsumi stood dressed in a red and black Sailor Scout outfit*~
 
Gintsumi: Whoa! I'm a Sailor Scout!
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: *in hysterical laughter* Go on and say your corny speech!
 
Gintsumi: =_= Do I have too?
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: *throws the broom at her* Just do it, I promise I won't laugh! *takes out video camera and starts filming*
 
Gintsumi: -.- Fine. *picks up broom that magically turns into a scythe* Alight you cotton candy, rainbow, gay bears, you just messed with the wrong Bitch!
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: e_e That's saying something...
 
Share Bear: And who are you? ^.^
 
Gintsumi: *smirk* I'm glad you asked. I am...
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: Blackmail, blackmail, ooo this is sweet!
 
Gintsumi: ...the defender of Hate and pain! Protector of sin, and a lover of drunken, unprotected sex! I am Sailor Insanity!
 
All Care Bears: *pull out pink rulers and fairy dust*
 
Gintsumi: Oh, hell naw!! Hell Illusion of Insanity Attack *All CareBears burst into flames and are swallowed by a black shadow*
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: *stops filming* And thats a wrap, take five Gin-chan!
 
Gintsumi (now known as Sailor Insanity): That was so cool! I wanna do that again!
 
Sesshoumaru Plush: Well I'm sure that's not the last of them, I wonder who their leader is...
 
Sailor Insanity: Don't know, don't care! I just wanna go home!
 
-In a bright sun-shiny place-
 
Voice: I hope to meet you soon Sailor Insanity... BHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *coughcough* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *coughwheezecouch* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *takes breath and passes out*
 
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Short chapter yes, live with it ^.^
Update sure to come very soon!
Please R&R