InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I'm No Longer The Same ❯ Five Trainers Part II ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
FIVE TRAINERS PART II

Her third trainer was Sessohmaru, the overprotective brother . He taught her how to ust her speed , senses , and her ability to sense auras . He also taught her about the history and stuff about the Fedual Japan . As lady of the western lands , she has to be educated both mentally and physically, also emotionally. She also learned how to paint portraits and landscapes also signing them under the name Destiny.

Fourth trainer was Toji , a master of all weapons and was able to forge the best of the best weapons . He was even better than the dude who forged Tetsiga. She learned of how to use a sword and a scythe from him . He helped her forged these weapons but they were forged with Sesshomaru ‘s , Kagome ‘s , and Jikai’s fangs . They were weapons of silver and the sword was a silver sword with a sapphire on it’s hilt and did I mention, unbreakable?

Her last traineer was Kaede , she taught Kagome how to make different herbs to heal different situations and how to calm down at times . Kagome also learned of how to mask her emotions . She learned patienceness and gracefulness from her . She traveled back home and learned that she was to transfer to Saiyuki High . She then traveled back to tell them of the news, already knowing how Sesshomaru will act.

Kagome : Sesshy , I’m going to this new school and I will see you in the future kay ?

Sesshomaru : No .

Kagome : But Sesshy , I’m going to see you in the future .

Sesshomaru : Do they have boys there ?

Kagome : Of course they do, it's not a race with only females as genders okay?

Sesshomaru : Then no .

Kagome : Yes .

Sesshomaru : No .

Kagome : Yes .

Sesshmaru : No .

Kagome : Yes .

Sesshomaru : No .

Kagome : Yes .

Sesshomaru : No .

Kagome : No .

Sesshomaru : Yes-what !! I meant no !!

Kagome : Reverse Phychology is soo cool ! See ya Sesshy !!

KoUgA’s DeN

Kagome : Kouga !! I’m here !

Kouga : Kagome ! My mate ! What can I do for you !?

Kagome : I’m going to go to this school so I’ll like see you in the future ?

Kouga ; Okay my mate .

Kagome : IM NOT UR MATE FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME!! ( he just sped away)