InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ I'm No Longer The Same ❯ Someone from the past ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
SOMEONE FROM THE PAST

Kagome, like the regular day was going to school in the limo and looked out the window. She didn't know that today would be a very unexpected day.

CLASS

Ms. Mitso: Class, today we have a new student, come in please, Kouga Wolf.

A guy walked in the room and he had his hair in a ponytail and have brown eyes. He smirked as he walked into the classroom. He saw Kagome sitting there and walked towards her before the teacher introduced him completely. He put one hand on her desk and the other on his hips as he leaned towards her and caught her attention.

Kouga:Long time no see, mate.

Ms. Mitso: Mr. Wolf !! that was so impolite ! Come back here and get introduced this instant!!
In the blink of an eye Kouga was right in front of her and cupping her chin with one hand and gave her that playboy smile of his.

Kouga: Teach, it doesn't matter, now does it? since were all going to get to know each other soon.

Ms. Mitso was all melting in his gaze and she nodded. Kouga smirked as he walked back to Kagome.

The greeting at first said by Kouga to Kagome might seemed to be an ordinary greeting but to demons like Kurama and Hiei, they know that Kouga was a demon and knew what he was talking about.

Kagome: How many times have I told you not to call me that? If he heard you, I don't think you would be still standing here.

Kouga: The overprotective brother eh? We have the same status, I wonder what's his problem?

Kagome: How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like you?

Kouga: Oh well, I love you.

Kagome: How can you say that with a straight face?

Mr.Mitso: Excuse me, Mr.Wolf please sit behind Ms.Hiurashi since you look like you already know her.

Kouga: Thanks teach !

Kouga sat himself into the seat behing Kagome as he dozed off.