InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Inu Hakusho ❯ Chapter 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Inu Hakusho
 
Chapter 10
 
Disclaimer: I don't own >.>
 
Notes: Um ya It's been awhile ^_^'. No excuses except I'm taking time out of my exam studying time to write this. Sigh school sucks :P Enjoy. And I'm sorry for the shortness, this is mostly a filler too >.> Gomen!
“Talking”
`Thinking'
HIEI'
`YOKO'
 
The ten minute walk to the village was almost silent and tense, everyone quiet except for Shippo who was excitedly asking Kagome questions about her time again. The little kit was never bored with the explanations of cars, televisions and best of all two story hu-houses!
 
Yusuke and Kuwabara were grumbling about the walk, as Kurama visualized his surroundings. Hiei flitted from tree to tree, hand constantly on his katana, leisurely keeping up with the group.
 
Inuyasha headed the front of the group, as Sango, Miroku, and Kirara walked at a slower pace, eyes trained on the newcomers. Inuyasha stopped and sniffed the air as he turned to look at the rekai tentai.
With a clawed hand he pointed towards Yusuke, who looked slightly stiff and agitated. “Your a demon too, aren't you? A half demon?” he asked with a snarl.
Yusuke looked at him agitated, but before he replied a voice came out instead. “Ya Inuyasha, so what? If he is then-”
 
Kagome stopped short of her sentence her tongue clucking against her cheek as Shippo tensed against her shoulder. The other looked over to Yusuke who had doubled over, Kurama with a very agitated look on his face like he was having a very insane mental battle, and Hiei who had fallen to the ground on his knees. Kuwabara eyes widened as his hand stilled from landing on Yusuke's shoulder.
 
His black slicked back hair began to lengthen into long wild white locks, as deep blue markings appeared where he wasn't clothed. Kuramas form started to shift, becoming taller and more muscled as blood red hair started to lengthen and silver fox ears popped out, as golden eyes narrowed. Yusuke took a few deep breaths as he stood again fully, feeling his hair.
 
“Shit, what happened?” he asked looking over to the now silver fox formally human Kurama.
 
“It seems that being in a time were youkai run free and rampant and there is no barrier cause are demon blood to boil and want to be free.
 
Kuwabara's loud yell alerted them to look were he was pointing. They were expecting to see a jagan covered Hiei, but what they saw made them gasp slightly in surprise. In the place of the double spiked, green skinned, sparatically yellowed eyed demon was someone different. In the place stood a normal looking Hiei, okay well not totally normal Hiei. The deep blue that surrounded his hair was now a turquoise colour like Yukina's. He seemed to have gained a little height, and a little more muscle. But the weirdest thing was eyes. The Jagan was uncovered a deep red like his normal eyes. But his normal eyes were now a deep penetrating white, with deep red pupils instead of black.
 
“Is..is that Hiei?” Yusuke asked Kurama, shock overcome on his features.
 
“Well...yes I believe so, a mix of his natural Koormine and Hi sides. Very peculiar, it seems his Jagan had no affect on this transformation.”
 
Hiei flitted out of the way as a shout of “Hiraikotsu” as Sango's giant boomerang swiftly cut down tree's that had been behind him. Kagome stopped out of her shocked state as she went to stop Sango as she lined up her now returned weapon.
 
“Sango! Stop! What are you doing they're friends!” she shouted as Shippo jumped down to get slightly closer to the rare silver kitsune.
 
Sango growled as Miroku also put a hand on her arm, “what are you talking about! They're youkai, worse enough that one's a half fire and ice, a forbidden!” she said in exasperation pointing to Hiei who just looked at her with a fierce scowl on his thin lips.
 
“Sango!” shouted Kagome shocked. “So! Inuyasha's a hanyou, so is Yusuke! What makes him or them any different?”
 
“You don't get it Kagome. Forbidden's are called that for a reason. There two elemental beings that have conceived a child. He's half ice and fire, that means his mother, a Koormine mated with a fire demon. I've taught you this. It's one thing talking about a one, but actually meeting one. It's different.”
 
“No Sango I forbid you to kill him! Stop please” Kagome asked quietly, as Sango looked at her, before sighing in resignation and lowering her weapon.
 
They continued to walk silent and tense again, as Kagome picked up Shippo, who had been looking over the other kitsune, and walking with the rekai tentai.
 
“I'm....sorry about that,” she apologized. “We've faced many enemies but gained many allies, but it is not easy to trust in this time, it has taught me that much.”
 
“Nah it's okay, I'm sure we would have done the same, should you suddenly turn into a demon” Yusuke replied jokingly a cocky smirk going over his shocked face.
 
Kagome laughed lightly, before sobering up, and turning more to Hiei, “I mean it, I'm sorry. We've talked about youkai's before, of all kind, but it must be different meeting them in real life. Especially meeting a Mazuku, a forbidden and the 2nd kitsune I've ever meet.”
 
Hiei nodded, and gave a 'Hn' for her efforts. “Wait you mean I'm only the second kitsune you've meet so far?” Kurama asked a sliver fine eyebrow raising.
 
“Yes I've only meet you and my baby Shippo,” she said, squeezing him slightly.
 
“How did he become to be your kit?” Kurama asked curious.
 
“His father was killed, and he tried to steal from us,” here Shippo blushed a little, “but we took him in and I became a mother type figure to him over time.”
 
“Mmhm, I love my kaa-san. If it wasn't for her I would have never gotten stronger to protect her from enemies, especially Inuyasha” Shippo said puffing out his chest, acting slightly like Kuwabara. (^_^')
 
Shippo was picked up roughly, eliciting a squeal from him as Inuyasha brought him face to face. “What do you mean gotten stronger? Your still the runt you always were and you always will be. And I protect Kagome, not you” Inuyasha growled out, conking him on the head, as he threw him back to Kagome. Kagome shouted out a fierce “sit!” as she saw Shippo's swirly eyes. Stopping away, she lead the group to the village.
 
They finally made it, making their way toward Kaede's hut. The villagers stood back in fear as the group with new youkai made their way through. The were used to Inuyasha, Shippo and Kirara but these people were new.
 
Kaede slowly walked out of the hut, keeping her one good eye trained on the new comers.
 
“Wow, it's like Mukuro and Genkai, put together” Yusuke said his voice a hush. His teammates sweat dropped.
 
“Ohayo Kaede. I'd like you to meet my new friends. Yusuke, Hiei, Kurama and Kuwabara,” she said pointing each of them out.
 
“Ai child, 'tis nice to meet you all. Come in where the fire's warmer and we can discuss what's going to be 'appening. I assume your friends are here to help with Naraku?” she asked before turning and flipping the mat that acted like a door.
 
“Uh right, that's Kaede, now lets go in,” Kagome said, before following the older woman in.
 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
 
Review Responses:
Fanfiction.net:
 
SweetDarkSilence: Thank you! I think it's only this story I do short chapters >.> IDK why though?! It just comes out like that. :P
 
merlyn1382: Oh yes, sometimes you just need to...talk it out :P Thanks for the review ^^
 
Rhianna224:Thank you! I'm glad blush
 
Neko4: Well here;s the next update, so I guess that answers that :P Thanks for reviewing ^^
 
Rhiannon's blackbird: :O Thank you ^^ I will continue...sooner...or later...hopefully sooner >.> ^^
 
Haru Inuzuke: :O I <3 that emocon thing (=^^=) ^^ and thank you for the review ^^. I know I havent been living up to anything in this chapter but I had to put something up. There should be a new chapter soon though...I hope... and if your questions finally get some words ask away!
 
Artemis: :O really!? Ah! Thankyous!!! bows
 
KagomexSesshomaru123321: :O again! I really love it when people love my stuff. Then I feel loved and so on ^^ Thank you!
 
Loretta537: :) I'm glads you still like :P Thank you and here's a filler update ^^
 
Foxluna: I really like your name ^^ and thanks for the review :P I hope you continue to read ^^
 
Shadow Goddess Miko: :O OMIDNBIG! IS Hiei x Kagome x Kurama! ^^ It's okay :P I forget too sometimes ^^
 
Mediaminer.org:
 
Jem89: Thankyou! Very much! :P I know short chapters suck -.- But this story won't let em make them long. Glad you like ^^
 
Madmiko: Pshh I always come around in the end ^_^ I started to reread my story while doing this chapters cause it's been awhile. And IDK why but I started laughing at that part. I feel like my egos been boosted when I laugh at my own stories :P But thanks for the review ^^
 
Loretta537: Hi! <3 I seriously like love you ^_^ And that probably wont be till the end when everything is sorted out :P
 
Talia_Naeva: Thank yous! ^^ I try to do that :P But sometimes it escapes my notice. I've got a beta now Nabiki Tendo, hopefully she'll be able to spot it ^^ :P
 
:O :) ;) Thank you to everyone who reviews and reviewed! Especially *Nabiki Tendo* who is now betaing some of my stories. (Check out her story “Total Insanity” on MM.org. Not only did I do the lemon and a small scene for her, I love the story ^_^):P Unfortunately I will not be updating till exams are done :( Exams suck! Yes it's that time of year. I still have a couple years left cries. But Anyways Ja!