InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Miko Youkia Mom ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Come on Shippo, my half-brother won't bite. I promise. And guess what? Youko'll be there." Shippo turned his excited gaze on me. I gave a quiet laugh at his 'Really?!' and nodded. He was now in my arms sleepily curled up to me. I smiled, maternally, and let him cuddle me. I was close to my brother/son's home. It really was confusing finding out that my little Youko was in my half-brother's body. Imagine my surprise when Kurama tackled me. My miko powers immediately went into action. Youko, who was in control, yelped and called me 'kaa-san. I remember being so surprised that I stopped my miko powers attack. It had been so funny when he explained. I looked up as we arrived, I could feel an apparition's aura and my head shot towards it. If ANYTHING was attacking my son/brother it would die. I let a loose growl flow through me causing a sleepy Shippo to look up at me.
"There is a demon near my half-brother. Lets go" my eyes hardened and with a burst of speed entered the house and Kurama's room. He was trying to shoo the demon away. My eyes were narrowed and the growl was still being emitted. It was waking my kit up all the way. I set him down on Kurama's bed.
"Who the hell are you demon? Kit go stay with you brother." at Kurama's slightly shocked and defiant look I said "NOW" The fire/ice apparition was looking at me funny. Kurama moved to sit with Shippo and I let my miko powers flow around my body. The fire/ice apparition's eyes widened and he shot a look at my son/brother.
"Kit do you know this youkai? I don't wanna purify on of your friends." I calmed slightly and the glow of my miko powers lessened. Shippo had curled back up asleep. He was way too tired to watch his momma fight. Kurama looked at me and nodded.
"Yes 'kaa-san, Hiei is a friend and co-worker. Please don't purify him." I smiled and the miko powers went to sleep immediately. I walked over to Kurama and kissed his forehead.
"So my little kit how have you been? It's been forever since I last saw you in this era. Oh and I want to meet this Koenma person. I won't have my kit under punishment that I or Shori didn't give. I've got more then enough pull in Reikai and Makia to fix this for you my kit."
"Fox explain" I raised and eyebrow at the slightly handsome Hiei. Then I felt his Jagan probing my mind and sent him a shock with my miko powers.
"Kit you didn't tell me your little friend was a Jaganshi. I don't like my mind being read and every time you try I will shock you." I stared down at his wincing body. Miko power + Demonic Jagan = Purified Jagan.
"Kagome please..." I sighed why should I give in? Oh yeah my kits.
"Oh and stay away from Shippo's mind I'm guarding it too. Youko is far too old to be guarded, no matter how child-like my little kit is." I could feel Youko's pout. I gave a low chuckle. Youko was just too cute. Then I looked at Shippo and sighed maternally.
"We'll visit Koenma when your older brother wakes up although I don't really think it's proper he's still your older brother but oh well. My room is still the way I left it? " Kurama nodded. "Good time to fix it." I picked up Shippo and strode from the room, kissing Kurama's forehead on the way. Now to get all that pink out of my room and paint it red and black, fun.