InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Mirai He ❯ Oi, Kagome ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Oi, Kagome!
 
*Hi guys!
I have a knack of making up guys wait! ^-^
Anyway, people reviewed and said they wanted a Kag/Kur pairing and no Hiei/Sango.
I'm fine with that!
I'm sorry, but this is my first fanfic. *-*
I'm glad you people love me!
 
 
Chapter two: Oi Kagome!
 
 
 
Why the hell don't you throw yourself away
You know they're gonna burn it down
Wash my, hands of this
You notice how God ain't even helping you out
Wash my, hands of this
You notice how God ain't even helping you
Why the hell don't you throw yourself away
You know they're gonna burn it down
 
~Nickelback, Throw Yourself Away
 
 
 
 
Yusuke watched the others carefully. They were walking in the park, and Kurama was fighting with his other half. You could tell.
 
 
Hiei remained impassive as ever. Like he always was. Kuwabara was mumbling about kitties and Yukina. That's probably all that he thinks about.
 
 
Yusuke turned to them, which startled them. He gulped, “Myhalfsisteriscomingforavisit.” A pause and then Kurama repeated gently, “Your half sister is coming for a visit.”
 
 
“Yea.” Hiei glanced at Yusuke. He was sweating, and hard. Why's he getting so worked up about his cousin Hiei wondered.
 
 
Kurama looked worried. He came over to Yusuke and asked, “What's wrong?” “She's going to kill me over and over,” he whispered and shivered.
 
 
“Why?” “'Cause I played a joke on her the day I left. I mean, she never falls for my jokes, but she beats me up,” he paused and his horror grew into excitement, “When I was younger, I didn't know how to fight. But now I have something to give her! A busted nose!”
 
 
Kurama raised an eyebrow at his antics and Kuwabara went ranting about how he had that code of his. “And I will not fight any lady,” he finished quickly.
 
 
“Idiot, I said she was going to fight me, not you!” “So?” Yusuke looked angry, ready to murder. And he knocked Kuwabara out with one punch.
 
 
“Hmph,” he mumbled. “Anyways, why don't you guys come and see her?” Kurama looked up and said, “Sure Yusuke.” “Hn.”
 
 
Yusuke smiled, “Thanks you guys! But you might want to mask your aura. She might be able to sense you.”
 
 
Kurama opened his mouth to speak but Yusuke had already lead them to his house. It was pretty big, and he was thankful, considering Koenma paid for it.
 
 
He was in shock. The house was neat and tidy. The walls were sparkling and and the room stank of air freshners and whitewash.
 
 
“This Kagome character must be very important,” commented Kurama as he opened a window for some fresh air.
 
 
“Yea, she is. Wait, I'm pretty sure I never told you her name,” Yusuke looked puzzled. “Oh, I thought you did though,” Kurama turned to look at him.
 
 
“Oh, must have slipped my mind,” he murmured. The doorbell rang and ther stood an angel to Kurama's level.
 
 
She had raven hair and sparkling saphire eyes. Her body was filled out in the right places and she had healthy, glowing skin.
 
 
Her smile was genuine and she smirked at Yusuke. He stepped away and her eyes seemed to glow and grow very menancing.
 
 
A wicked smile appeared on her façade and she charged.
 
 
*Yea! Thanx for reviewing
 
hahafunnystuff
 
Silver wolf5
 
DevilAngel620
 
Love ya!
 
Ame