InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Lost Mother ❯ Fleeting glimpse of mother and son ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Me: Hiya! Okay, today, this chapter is the chapter where I will reveal my real name. I like yume, but I'm more accustomed to Leah, which is my name! You might guess that me and the previous author have the same names. Yeah, well, in our class, I am one out of 3Leah's. So yes, I am Leah. Okay, now I am really sorry that the last chapter was so short. My brain was fried, as it usually it 0_o, lol. So this chapter is going to be very long, since I am going for Thanksgiving Vacation, but you never know, I *might* update ::wink:: ;p. Oh, and I did promise that this chapter is where mommy and son collide and ::snaps hand over mouth:: oops, I almost said it. Anywhoo, you'll just have to read to find out! Enough of my babbling, ON WITH THE SHOW!!!
 
Everyone:…story. On with the story. Its no show.
Me: -_-V I knew that…
 
Disclaimer: I don't own InuYasha! The only thing I own are my stories, the plot my room, my clothes, and-::babbles on::
 
Chapter 4
 
Just before he disappeared complete, their eyes connected and a bright light flashed. She yelled out to him in vain.
 
“Hiei!”
 
~End dream sequence/premonition~
 
A raven-haired, tousled looking girl rolled off of her bed and landed on InuYasha's stomach, effectively knocking all the air out of him, leaving him breathless. The girl was panting, sweat dotting her forehead here and there, and while the disgruntled hanyou got his breathing in order, the wiped back the sweaty bangs in her face, letting the cool air dry her damp forehead.
 
“Jeez you wench. What the hell was THAT wake-up call for? I didn't do anything to you, so what's the deal?” gasped the hanyou. It took him time to realize that the girl was sweating, with a wary look in her eye as she searched her small bedroom of the future. He took an automatic sniff in the air and smelled her sadness, shock, and hope. He was confused. What was wrong with her? InuYasha made a move to gently touched her forearm, but he was shocked by her miko powers.
 
“Itai! That hurt!” InuYasha looked at the girl in shock, but still saw her in a daze. He gently drew her in his arms, offering her comfort, although she was shocked a few more times. One particular nasty shock drew a whimper from him, and that drew her away from her dazed state. In shock, she saw InuYasha holding her, and her face sported a light cherry blush, but that blush once disappeared when she realized he had some minor burns, but still looked pretty bad. InuYasha looked at the person imprisoned in his arms.
 
“Are you alright now Kagome? You looked pretty shaken up when you awoke…”he sounded thoughtful, concerned, but as if he realized his bad boy image was failing, he tried covering it up. “B-but its not like I'm concerned, just wondering if my jewel detector wasn't broken.” Kagome smiled in his fire rat haori.
 
“Don't worry InuYasha, your detector wasn't hurt, she's just a bit shaken up.” Kagome heard him sigh.
 
“That's good. I can't have a sick, bad smelling girl trailing me, now can I?” InuYasha said with a grin. Kagome pouted and poked him in the ribs, releasing a snort from the half-demon mixed with a grunt of pain. Hearing his pain, her guilt came back and before he could say anything to reassure her, she put her hands on his cheeks, softly soothing him, and her hands began glowing a soft baby blue. They healed the burns and soothed his and any turmoil that was in him. He softly sighed, and closed his eyes. God, he loved it when she did that. His SISTER was able to calm anyone and anything.
 
(A/n: Ha ha, did you guys think there was the “spark” there for them? I bet you did…I got you! Lol, keep reading.)
 
The two emerged from their hug and looked at each other. “Thanks, imouto, I needed that.” InuYasha looked at her, but then she stiffened.
 
“What's wrong?” he asked.
 
“The dream…” she whispered. “It felt so real. I could barely stand it!” Kagome looked to him. “I have to go to the feudal era, something is telling me to go there, today. But first can you come with me to the store? I feel vulnerable today.” After that comment, InuYasha snorted.
 
“Ha, vulnerable? You carry a damn sword made by Sesshoumaru's fang with one of your wiz-watchama-call-it teeth, trained by the high and icy Lord of the West himself, AND you helped kill Naraku.” Kagome glared. “Alright, you killed Naraku and me and the gang just helped. Better?” Kagome grinned and nodded.
 
“I'm glad I taught you how to compliment me. Though it took a few sits to do so, but still, you learned how to compliment!” InuYasha's eyebrow twitched. “A few? A. Fuckin. Few?! Are you crazy?! I was nearly out for two days and you think that it's a fuckin few? Jeez, you are so-” and InuYasha was cut short when he saw the murder in her eyes. “So, uh, onward to the store!” and with that said, the hanyou jumped away from the possible killing, er, shall I say, sitting, machine and went to his own wardrobe with clothes he could wear in her time and a bracelet making his hair change color and ears and claws and nails disappear.
 
Me: wee! Another chapter! Okay, so you know, this is only a bit of the next chapter. I just had to end it abruptly because it is about midnight now and I still have homework and I get up at five, so yeah T-T I hate school… I will post the second half tomorrow! I Promise! Jan e luvies!