InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ My Perfect Life ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Guys this is definitely a Hiei and kagome pairing for those who are unsure. I wouldn't say it was if it wasn't. Everything is gonna work out between them. You'll see.
 
 
We went north and ran or rode for about two hours before reaching it. I could have made it within one if we didn't have all these people running. “Finally.” I heard my dad say. “Finally what? We're not even close to being there.” I told him and he stared at me. “We could transport now.” He said and I nodded. I forgot about that. I always transported to the castle with my dad to rest or something.
 
“Well everyone grab my hand or stay here and walk the rest of the way.” I said to them and they all quickly grabbed either my hand or someone who had their hand connected to me. “Shani, Nightmare, inferno back now.” I said to them and they fused with me again. “Ready?” I asked and they all nodded. “Good.” I replied and I transported into the castle.
 
About 1000 of our guards greeted us with swords all around us. When they saw my father and I they quickly put their swords away and bowed still keeping an eye on our guest though. “Finally they arrive.” A man said to us and the guards stepped out of the way to let him get to us.
 
He was a good 6.1, had an excellent built body from what I saw and had gorgeous red eyes with blue and silver tints. He had black hair with nine spikes up in the front. They were all three different colors. Three of each color he had in his eye. He had a pair of black dungarees with a red dragon on the back pocket on and a silky shirt tucked into his pants that had the elements of fire and ice on it.
 
Both snowflakes and icicles represented ice and flames and volcanoes represented fire. He had a black wristband with flames on it around his left wrist and a gold Rolex on his right wrist. He also had a silver chain with two charms on it. The charms were flames and a snowflake.
 
He had a black pinky ring with a gem that changed to red with a blue flame in the middle of it, and blue with a red snowflake in the middle. He had a black chain belt around his dungarees and he wore a black hat that had flames and icicles going all the way around it. The hat was tilted on the side of his head.
 
All in all he looked hot in my opinion anyway. I was staring at him my eyes wide and he must have saw because he smiled and winked at me. My cheeks grew hotter and I knew I was blushing. I was waiting to hear a growl from Hiei but it never came so I looked at him and he looked away.
 
Damn. He's mad about this. `Hiei?' I asked him but he ignored me. `Hiei are you going to answer?' `Hn' was the only reply I got and I froze. He had not once said that to me since we started to date. `You think this is my fault, don't you?' She said to him. `I know the rules of the lands Kagome. Forget rule one? No interacting with someone lower than you.' He replied.
 
`I never listen to the rules.' `Well I do.' `Since when?' I asked him. `Since of right now.' `I guess that means we're over. Fine than.' I said to him and he looked at me. Pain and regret showed in his beautiful eyes but it didn't matter he had made his choice. I guess the only thing left for me to do was meet my future husband.
 
I shivered afraid of what my father might have thought I liked in guys. If it's the guy in front of me he chose than damn would I be happy unless of course he's a jerk. “So ah dad where is this guy I'm suppose to meet?” I asked him and he smirked. “He's right in front of you.” He said and I looked to him.
 
The guy smirked and walked towards me. He went down on one of his knees and grabbed my hand. I hope he doesn't propose. After all I just meet him. I was relieved when he just took my hand kissed it and said, “My dear it is a honor to finally meet you. Hopefully my appearance satisfies you.” He said with a smirk.
 
“Yeah it does more than you could believe. Your name is?” I asked him. “Ah how stupid of me to forget. I am Giovanni Veranelli.” He said to me. “I'm sure you know me, right?” “How could I forget? The one who loves to call me a pervert.” He said as he stood up. “Okay first of what you said was really perverted. Second I had no idea who the hell you were anyway. So don't blame me.” I said to him and he smirked. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me towards him. Inuyasha looked pissed.
 
“I don't blame you my dear.” He whispered in my ear and I shivered in pleasure as his breath hit my ear. I heard someone clear there throat and looked at who it was. It was my father. “Giovanni now's not the time to play.” He said. “Whose playing blaze?” he asked. “Giovanni I'm sure they want to know why there here. And they may want a tour of the place as well.” My father said to him and he smiled.
 
“Ok. You take them for a tour while I give her a tour.” Giovanni said pointing to everyone else. “I'm sure she doesn't want go with someone she just meet. Mate or no mate.” My father said. “Mate? Why do you call him my mate when we've done nothing?” I asked confused. “My dear it is who you are to be. It dies not mean who you are now. You are my mate. Nothing can change that.” Giovanni said to me. “Well actually….” My father started but a fierce growl stopped him.
 
“Enough of this Blaze. I'm sure they want to know the reasons there here. Let's go to the castle.” Giovanni growled to my father and he smirked. “I thought this was the castle.” Kuwabara who had recently woke up said. I shook my head at his stupidity. “Someone knock him out please.” I said not wanting to listen to him now. “You heard the lady.” Giovanni said to the guards.
 
Kuwabara was instantly knocked out. “Thank god.” I said. I didn't like Kuwabara he was too stupid and annoying to me but he's ok sometimes. “Happy?” “So far so good.” I replied to Giovanni. “Good.” He said to me. “Ok before you decide to knock anyone else out can we please get to the castle?” My father asked and we nodded. “Good now on ward.” He said and we began our trip to the door of the castle or as I say palace. We did not even get to walk a foot when a horn was blown from a top the castle walls and one of the men fell down in the front of us dead.
 
How nice, a dead body. “What's going on?” My father asked the guards. “Sir it's him. His army is back again.” The guard replied before he too was shot down, an arrow in his heart. “Fuck. This guy just doesn't give up does he? Asshole. He'll die. Get 10000 men out there.” Giovanni said to the news and I looked at him. “I control the army.” He said as he saw me look at him.
 
“Oh, wait what?” I asked. How could he control my fathers' army? “I'm a King they listen to me too. Especially since I'm the soon to be King of here as well.” He replied and I nodded in understanding. “Blaze I think I'm going to go too.” Giovanni stated. “Why?” “Because since my mate is here I think that I should at least show her I could fight. That I actually could protect her.” “You don't need to show her.” My father said to him. “Speak for your self.” I said to him.
 
“You see? I'm going. Bye babe.” He said and gave me a quick peck on the lips, which I wasn't expecting at all. “Okay.” I said but he didn't hear me since he was already gone. “Lets go to the top of the castle in the closed area.” My father said as we walked towards stair that lead to the top of the castle wall. I didn't pay attention though. I had different intentions.