InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ No One's Listening To Her Tears Anymore ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

No one's listening to her tears anymore
Chapter Two
------------------------
Botan was called in by Koenma, her thoughts being it was to get the Reikai Tentei. She was proven quite wrong when he asked her to bring a girl to his office. He told her that the Tentei were not to know and that she was going to be the fifth member for the Dark Tournament and their new member. Of course Botan was on it right away. So here she was walking through the park trying to find a young girl by the name of Kagome.
Botan quickly spotted the Kagome right away, for she had seen a photo of her before. She walked towards her and Kagome turned around to stare at Botan with her tear filled eyes.
“Lady Death.”
“Kagome.”
“Am I dead or dying?”
“No. The Prince of Reikai requests your presence.”
“Who's that?”
“I'll explain on the way.”
Botan started to explain about the world's separation and how demon's still existed. Kagome seemed pleased, obviously assuming that her demon friends were still alive because of their expanded lifetimes.
When they got to the office, Kagome was surprised that the Prince was a toddler. He explained that his life was more expanded then a demon's and he stays younger longer.
“Okay, I'd like to talk to you about your miko powers. I think it would be better if you were trained, rather then leaving them wild.”
“Who could train me?”
“Master Genkai could, but it'll be with some persuasion.”
“That's fine, as long as I'm trained.”
“Deal. Now, Botan has explained everything, correct?” Kagome nodded. “Well, I think that's all. Do you have any questions?”
“Yes, one. Is Lord Sesshomaru alive? And a red kitsune named Shippo? I'd really like to know.”
“Lord Sesshomaru? Yes he's alive. I don't know about the kitsune, though. Unless you mean his ward?”
“Probably. Can you contact them? Just say that it's Kagome. They'll know who I am.”
“Of course. I'll contact you through my team or Botan about your training. Until then.” Koenma went back to his paper work and Botan brought Kagome home.
“Botan?”
“Yeah?”
“Can you make sure Koenma sends you instead of four strange guys?”
“Sure. Um, before when I saw you, could I ask why you were crying?”
Kagome started crying again just remembering about it. “My family is dead. Their bodies are in the house and I don't know where to go.”
“Oh my. Can I come in? Their spirits will have to be brought to the spirit world.”
“Sure, I'll wait outside.”
Botan went in and saw three worried spirits. “You must be Kagome's family.” They nodded. “I'm Botan, Lady Death, Death deity, etc, etc. I'm here to take you to Reikai.”
“Okay, but can you tell Kagome that we love her and hope she doesn't worry too much. Tell her she can go to her grandma's and tell her what happened in detail. Tell her to tell her everything.”
“Okay, just go through here.” Botan made a portal and they walked through.
“Thank you…”
Botan smiled and walked out. “Your family is very worried about you, Kagome. They told me to tell you that they love you and miss you. They hope you don't worry too much and said you can go to your grandmother's. They said tell her every detail about everything. I didn't quite get it, but I supposed you would.”
“Thank you Botan!” Kagome hugged the happy girl. “Can you take me to my grandmothers?”
“Of course. Do you want to pack anything?”
“I already have everything I need.”
“Okay… Now, where does your grandma live?”
Kagome smirked. “Coincidentally, it's `Master Genkai'.”
------------------------
Ooh… everything is connected! Ph34r everything!