InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ No One's Listening To Her Tears Anymore ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

No one's listening to her tears anymore
Chapter Five
------------------------
After the four weeks, Kagome waited impatiently for Sesshomaru to arrive. She hadn't seen either him or Shippo for what seemed like ages. When Sesshomaru arrived, Kagome ran up to him and hugged him.
“So you're going to help me improve my skills, right?”
“Yes.”
“Well, why should I forgive you?”
“What?”
“I know you were there. I could sense you. You just let him kill them! How could you?”
“Look, Kimiko, I revived them afterwards with Tenseiga and then killed the bastard. If it makes you feel any better, that cousin of yours is a descendent of theirs.”
“Really?” Kagome asked tear-eyed.
“Yes.”
“Oh thank you Fluffy!” Kagome hugged the cold demon again.
“Let's go.”
------------------------
The Tournament was in three months, and that's how long they trained for. The whole time Kagome was there, she never saw Shippo. On the last day she asked about it.
“Fluff-kins?”
“What?”
“What ever happened to my Shippo?”
“He stayed with me, as my ward.”
“And where is his loveable presence right now?”
“Training.”
“Why?”
“So he wouldn't interfere with yours.”
“I see.”
“No you don't.”
“Well, yes, I don't. But can I see him now?”
“No.”
“WHY?”
“Because.”
“That is no where near an acceptable answer.”
“Your point?” He asked while raising one eyebrow.
“Fine, whatever just make it quick.”
“This is a gift from me.” He handed her the Tessaiga and a furry white ball.
“Thank you so much Sesshomaru! Just two questions. Why and what the hell is the ball?”
“Because you were the one who actually pulled it out of my father's tomb and that ball can turn into whatever you want animal wise. You just think about what kind of animal you want and it'll turn into it.”
“So if I wanted it to look like Kage or Kirara, it would?”
“Yes, but you can use other animals too.”
“Like a dog or fox?”
“Yes.”
“Will it work like Kage?”
“Yes.”
“Can I change it now?”
“Yes.”
“Thank you so much. Can I see Shippo now?”
“You'll see him at the Dark Tournament. You have to leave now anyway.”
“Before I go…” Kagome imagined a white dog with two tails and blue markings like Kirara's except on its forehead resided a crescent moon like Sesshomaru. The ball glowed and then jumped into Kagome's arms. “He looks like a mini you!” Kagome said. Sesshomaru just shook his head.
“See you there, imouto.”
“Bye!”
------------------------
“Yusuke, you had better have trained hard.”
“Of course I did. So who's the fifth member?”
“You'll see them there, okay?”
“Fine.”
“Get going or you're going to be late!”
“I'm leaving, don't worry.”
------------------------
“Where's Urameshi?”
“Late, as usual. I wonder who our fifth member is.”
“Hn.”
Yusuke finally arrived but there was no sign of their fifth member.
------------------------
`I'm gonna be late! Eep! What'll they think of me? Well… They kinda already know me… but not a lot! Oh no! Gah!'
Kagome finally arrived just as the Tentei were getting on the ship. `I am so stupid! Why am I always late for everything?' She quickly ran onto the boat trailing her teammates. She got close enough to hear them discussing her.
“I wonder if we'll see him at the hotel.” Yusuke asked.
“Probably. But didn't Koenma say he'd meet us here?”
“Yeah.”
“Strange.”
“Maybe he ditched us.”
“Why would he do that?”
“What were Koenma's exact words, Yusuke?”
“You'll see them there.”
“Them? No he? Or she?”
“Why would it be a girl?”
------------------------
Next Update: Tuesday