InuYasha Fan Fiction / Yu Yu Hakusho Fan Fiction ❯ Queen ❯ Stories and Explanations ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

When they got to Kagome's house they al followed her to her room. “Ok couz, why don't we swap stories. I'll tell why I'm a demon and you tell me why you're hanging out with two demons, ok?” Kagome asked him. “Sure Kagome.” Yusuke said.
 
Meanwhile with Hiei and Kurama
 
`She's beautiful. I wonder if she's any other type of demon other than a fire demon. What do you think Hiei?' Kurama asked Hiei telepathically. `She might be another kind of demon, but the only way to know for sure is to ask her which I'm not going to do.' Hiei replied. `Fine we'll just have to ask her when were done swapping stories.' Kurama said `Why after the stories?' Hiei asked. He wanted to know now. `Because she might tell us in the story.' Kurama said. `Fine' Hiei said and cut the mind link off.
 
He too agreed she was beautiful but he wouldn't admit it. He wanted to now how she was a demon since he heard Yusuke say she wasn't supposed to be a demon. She had the pictures of all four worlds tattooed on her forehead, which intrigued him to know end because only the king or queen of the worlds had them. (She changed back to a human when they walked home but changed back to a fire demon when they reached the house.)
 
“Alright, why don't you go first couz” Kagome said “ Fine. Well it all started when I died trying to save a kid…<insert story> and that about it.” Yusuke finished. He told her everything up to their last mission. Their last mission was to find a girl whose energy kept disappearing. “Alright so you're a spirit detective and you go on missions to save the human world?” Kagome asked
 
“Yea. That's right, so what about your story? Also why has your energy kept disappearing?” Yusuke asked “Alright. It all started when I was 16 and I was pulled down the well by a centipede demon <insert story> and that brings us to now.” Kagome said finishing. She told them everything. She left out the parts about what she is, who she is and that her dragon, kitsune and werewolf tattoos are alive.
 
“So you were a time traveler and journeyed to the past to collect the shards of the Shikon No Tama. So what type of demon are you and what do the tattoos mean?” Yusuke asked. *Great the one question I didn't want to answer and he asked it. (The second question)* “Alright if you must know I'm half a quarter fire dragon, half a quarter darkness dragon, a quarter kitsune, a quarter darkness werewolf and a quarter elementist.” Kagome said.
 
 
“Ok, How many elements can you control?” Her cousin asked. “All of them.” Kagome replied. “All of them but isn't that forbidden? I mean water and lightning don't go together just like fire and ice. Wouldn't they cancel each other out? Not to mention you're a miko so wouldn't your miko energy try to purify your demon energy?” Yusuke asked confused.
 
Everyone looked at her interested to see how she was going to answer the question. “Yes that is forbidden and yes I am forbidden but I could care less.” kagome said. Hiei was shocked he thought he was the only forbidden child alive, anyway. He was also shocked when she said she could care less. He even hated being a forbidden child but the girl in front of him said she didn't care. He wondered why.
 
“As for your second question they could cancel each other out but for some reason they don't. Why? I honestly don't know. For the third question you asked I really don't think I'm able to purify myself. I mean come on a miko who purified herself because she was a demon that sounds so stupid. Than again I never heard of a demon-miko. A little weird but hey the person would be stronger than all demons and humans. After all most demons are stronger than humans and most mikos can kill demons by purifying them so I have an advantage against both sides.” Kagome said.
 
“Aren't you supposed to be dead than? After all don't people kill forbidden children when they're born?” Kuwabara asked. He thought it was a good question and it was (surprisingly) but it wasn't a wise question since two people in the room were forbidden children. It earned him glares from both Hiei and Kagome. “Well I'll give you two answers to that question. One the person must have been very powerful and smart to survive that long or two they got help from someone. Either that or there royal like me.” She murmured the last part but the two demons heard it.
 
“Royal? What do you mean, royal?” Kurama asked her. “Damn I forgot demons have better hearing. Shit.” Kagome said. “Kagome what does he mean?” Yusuke asked. “Alright I'll tell you but I didn't want yu to know right know. I'm the heir, well now the queen of all four of the worlds.” Kagome said. “What???” everyone yelled (even Hiei). “I know shocking isn't it” Kagome said
 
“Kagome you mean to tell me that you rule all the demons and humans?” A confused and shocked Yusuke asked. “Yes I am the supposed ruler of the worlds but to know for sure if I'm the ruler now we'd have to wait until the next full moon in two weeks. When I get my memories back.” Kagome said calmly but she was a little nervous about what her past memories were. For all she knew she could have a mate and kids.
 
“Fine we'll wait two weeks to find out. We have to report this to the toddler but I'll only tell him if it's ok with you so can we tell him?” a worried Yusuke asked. He didn't like his cousin being the queen because if demons found out he knew most would probably try to kill her on sight. He was wrong though. “Fine you can tell the toddler but only if I get to come.” “Deal. I'll call Botan.” Yusuke said and he pulled out his communicator and told Botan to make a portal to spirit world. They stepped threw the portal.